Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet or dry...cant decide

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ericg69ss
No problem I'll take my bucket of bolts and go play in my sand box by myself...
Hey I have love for the supercharged cars... I worked on one all weekend although a little different still a supercharger. Learned a lot actually, but still pretty similar to the nitrous stuff tune wise. I wasnt lost all too much, it was a good learning curve.

and Bobby fryes car is cool as sh*t. Cant wait to see yours.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:09 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SMITH
None of it is safe. You should never put nitrous on an lsx.

I agree ... besides nitrous is cheating.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ATVracr

I agree ... besides nitrous is cheating.
If you aint cheatin.... you aint tryin
Old 06-07-2010, 11:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
Hey I have love for the supercharged cars... I worked on one all weekend although a little different still a supercharger. Learned a lot actually, but still pretty similar to the nitrous stuff tune wise. I wasnt lost all too much, it was a good learning curve.

and Bobby fryes car is cool as sh*t. Cant wait to see yours.
Yeah, they are little bit similar especially in camshaft selection. I'm definitely curious to see how my car turns out and what we end up with. If it sounds half as good as Alston Jr.'s car going down the track I'll be happy. That thing sounds like a ******* turbine and its going to suck you through the Procharger. Bobby Frye's car is pretty rad.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 PM
9 Second Club

Yeah, they are little bit similar especially in camshaft selection. I'm definitely curious to see how my car turns out and what we end up with. If it sounds half as good as Alston Jr.'s car going down the track I'll be happy. That thing sounds like a ******* turbine and its going to suck you through the Procharger. Bobby Frye's car is pretty rad.
I love all the 4th gens that are coming out. Holders new car(even though not stock suspension) is a work of art, bobby fryes, bowman, the white one, yours, and then ron mcswain is building one as well and dan has one coming too. Its gonna be cool.

Yea I love all the procharged cars, even though at idle they do sound like a bucket of bolts rattling around.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
I love all the 4th gens that are coming out. Holders new car(even though not stock suspension) is a work of art, bobby fryes, bowman, the white one, yours, and then ron mcswain is building one as well and dan has one coming too. Its gonna be cool.

Yea I love all the procharged cars, even though at idle they do sound like a bucket of bolts rattling around.

I can see it now while we are in the pits and the car is idling and some newbie comes walking up asking why my car sounds broken..., like I must have loose rockers or a bucket of bolts loose in my motor.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:21 AM
9 Second Club

I can see it now while we are in the pits and the car is idling and some newbie comes walking up asking why my car sounds broken..., like I must have loose rockers or a bucket of bolts loose in my motor.
Oh I can so see that happening and everybody going right with it and laughing to themselves inside. I hope that happens.