Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

50-75 dry shot with out a tune?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011 | 02:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SargeZ06
Well then I guess you can't argue with Stupid!
Came back to say I was SORRY for saying you were you were wrong. Because it turns out you were right! Timing does need to be pulled and a tune needs to be have. I have been running on thin ice for two years and didnt even know it. But you learn better you do better.

Called Dyno speed racing in memphis, TN and they are going to make it safe for me to spray.

Thank Sarge and the rest of you guys! Listen to this guy OP he knows what he is talking bout
Old 05-15-2011 | 08:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Takes a big man to come back and admit a mistake like that. Speaks of your character. No hard feelings here.

There are a lot of guys here that have helped steer me right. Good luck with your setup and remember we like videos...
Old 05-17-2011 | 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bernarlitt
Came back to say I was SORRY for saying you were you were wrong. Because it turns out you were right! Timing does need to be pulled and a tune needs to be have. I have been running on thin ice for two years and didnt even know it. But you learn better you do better.

Called Dyno speed racing in memphis, TN and they are going to make it safe for me to spray.

Thank Sarge and the rest of you guys! Listen to this guy OP he knows what he is talking bout
Bernarlitt's post above is one of the most refreshing post's I've seen on this site in a LONG time.

To be candid, I was poised to rip into his previous statements about running a 150 shot without a tune (out of the fear that they would steer others in the wrong direction) however I would like to offer a "thanks" to him instead.

We're all here because of a quest to either acquire or offer information to others who have at least one common bond (our cars). Often times folks lose sight of that and threads become one giant pissing match. I'm guilty of falling into the trap at times too. That being said, "bernarlitt" did additional research, found out some of his info was wrong and properly addressed it in the thread. Even offered thanks to Sarge for helping him out. Well done my friend.
Old 05-17-2011 | 11:12 AM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Originally Posted by bernarlitt

VERY well said sir.

I have worked with Sarge on his setup. He learns quick and does a lot himself so he doesn't just repeat things. He works and learns on his own.

Quick Reply: 50-75 dry shot with out a tune?