Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vortech G-trim + n2o?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortech G-trim + n2o?

Hey guys, I got a great deal recently on a Vortech G-trim for my 40mi/day daily driver and was wondering what kind of n2o/fuel setup you guys would recommend to go with it. I was thinking an LS6 Moneymaker setup on a 200 shot and twin 255 LPH Walboros, but what else do you guys think I would need as far as n2o setup and fuel system? Would twin 255s be enough for that? too much? Would I need billet fuel rails w/larger-than-stock fuel lines routed from the tank? What about torque converter choices?

The goal is at least a peak of 600-650RWHP in a daily driver. Shortblock should handle about 750RWHP/15PSI going off of others with similar shortblocks. Has head studs, main studs, line honed, coated Diamond pistons, LS7 lifters (may change them along w/heads)... Am also considering a T56 swap - so if something would need to be done to a T56 to handle that, I'm taking recommendations.

Any specific product recommendations? or threads from somebody else who has done a G-trim/P1SC + n2o setup?

Last edited by 01LPMLS1; 07-26-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Originally Posted by 01LPMLS1
Hey guys, I got a great deal recently on a Vortech G-trim for my 40mi/day daily driver and was wondering what kind of n2o/fuel setup you guys would recommend to go with it. I was thinking an LS6 Moneymaker setup on a 200 shot and twin 255 LPH Walboros, but what else do you guys think I would need as far as n2o setup and fuel system? Would twin 255s be enough for that? too much? Would I need billet fuel rails w/larger-than-stock fuel lines routed from the tank? What about torque converter choices?

The goal is at least a peak of 600-650RWHP in a daily driver. Shortblock should handle about 750RWHP/15PSI going off of others with similar shortblocks. Has head studs, main studs, line honed, coated Diamond pistons, LS7 lifters (may change them along w/heads)... Am also considering a T56 swap - so if something would need to be done to a T56 to handle that, I'm taking recommendations.

Any specific product recommendations? or threads from somebody else who has done a G-trim/P1SC + n2o setup?
There is a lot to talk about here.

First off if your goal is only 600-650, you will be close to that on just the 200hp jets not including the blower.

The moneymaker system will work just fine in this application. I can get you a complete setup with some of the other components you will want.

What is the overall goal of the combination.