Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dyno n20 tunning need some suggestions and hp input

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lsxTAlemy
i heard there is a good track up there in imokalee. don't know if i spelled it right lol. but i do plan on taking the car there some time they have told me its a good track and sticks really well. iv been wanting to take my car there but with a 3 speed ill have to get a trailer. also would like to go to moroso and there's one in breninton too. the local on here is not all that grate..
The track in immokalie sux BAD. Bradenton has a nice setup. I wouldn't waste my time at immok. Lmk when you're gonna go to bradenton and I will be there. I can help you tune ur car on the kit also.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armyboyatc
The track in immokalie sux BAD. Bradenton has a nice setup. I wouldn't waste my time at immok. Lmk when you're gonna go to bradenton and I will be there. I can help you tune ur car on the kit also.
alright no doubt thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well sense the trans was on the way out and my bottle was almost empty. i hit the 150 eating **** and man it it more noticeable the tuner left it ready for the 150. shedding some weight off of her im at 300 pounds already shes to fat for the th350 and dropping a baby cam 221 221 558 558 in it just for fun got it for $150. want to say thanks for all the help and will be asking more as soon as i get her back on the track.

Quick Reply: dyno n20 tunning need some suggestions and hp input