Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 nitrous install

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should look into the Nitrous outlet hardline kit. Its cheap, makes things look nicer and I have seen hard lines make more on the same pills braided lines.

I have thought about using a bottle opener but like you I am running a nano kit as well. I haven't looked into an opener because of that. I do want your bottle brackets. I am still using the cheap ones that came with the kit.

pic of my install and dyno I did recently after replacing the fuel pump in my stand alone

Old 09-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

Well here's the new set up (I know I need to clean up the wires) I got a lnc to pull timing I still have never used this system I plan on testing this Friday at the track ...any tips? I plan on spraying 100 shot and pulling 4 degrees of timing .. as far as jetting I'm going with nano`s chart, I have a wide band and I'm going to pull plugs.. wish me luck I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of the plus after friday night. Silver 408 that is a super clean set up I really want that stand alone and up my shot.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by igtabg1

Well here's the new set up (I know I need to clean up the wires) I got a lnc to pull timing I still have never used this system I plan on testing this Friday at the track ...any tips? I plan on spraying 100 shot and pulling 4 degrees of timing .. as far as jetting I'm going with nano`s chart, I have a wide band and I'm going to pull plugs.. wish me luck I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of the plus after friday night. Silver 408 that is a super clean set up I really want that stand alone and up my shot.
Good Luck!
Old 09-12-2013, 11:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, USE THE BLUE SPLICE CONNECTORS. Ive used them three times on three different things and everytime they work great for a while then all of a sudden they stop or intermittently stop. For something like nitrous the safest way is crimp solder and shrink wrap.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RNation0001
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, USE THE BLUE SPLICE CONNECTORS. Ive used them three times on three different things and everytime they work great for a while then all of a sudden they stop or intermittently stop. For something like nitrous the safest way is crimp solder and shrink wrap.
Thanks yeah I should updated more I don't use those things,I solder all my connections. also for the window switch rpm wire I ran it off the pcm because using that blue on the coil pack caused a misfire. I hope the weather holds out tonight I'm excited to hit the track and see what this car can do.

Quick Reply: C5 nitrous install