Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for 8.60-8.80@3200lbs. 6.0L Iron Block, 408 stroker w/nN2O. What other Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 10:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
And there is a unicorn tied up in my back yard.

Mike@sk speed said his edelbrock contact said may and one of the guys from edelbrock said later in the summer. As i said before, I'll believe it when it hits the market. This is just like when Wilson said they were going to make that special LS intake that they never made.
Why not try and contact them directly? I'm just telling you what I was told...when I contacted them directly. They also said the EFI version is still 2 months out at the earliest.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
Why not try and contact them directly? I'm just telling you what I was told...when I contacted them directly. They also said the EFI version is still 2 months out at the earliest.
I did that Brandon. I got put on hold for an hour once then when I called alter 2 different guys didn't even know there was an LS3/L92 super vic being made and another guy said April and Mike at SK speed said May from his Edelbrock contact. Then someone else said later in the summer.

They're giving shops like you all different monthly dates, so you know what they are telling us little consumers.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Quick Reply: Looking for 8.60-8.80@3200lbs. 6.0L Iron Block, 408 stroker w/nN2O. What other Parts?