Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS Pro Race Fogger DP Q's?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NOS Pro Race Fogger DP Q's?

Looks pretty pimp. I'm leaning towards this over the NXL and "standard" NX DP set ups.

Some questions for the few NOS fans in here:

1) What type of solenoids are included?
2) The pics show a y-fitting and lines for the N20 solenoids, but not the fuel solenoids. Is the y-fitting and line not included for the fuel solenoids?

Any over comments on this kit? Don't know if I trust just one puny centralized rail in the NX part # 8000 kit.

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2003, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Re: NOS Pro Race Fogger DP Q's?

I think CARTEK uses exclusively NOS kits on their DP systems. Give them a call and see what they have to say. They are usually very good about talking to you on the phone.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the help!
Old 04-04-2003, 05:30 PM
Teching In

The Pro Race Fogger is the best system on the planet period. The fuel fittings are not included as many people wish to do their own. My personal preference is to install a 1 gallon fuel cell with a Holley blue pump and a 12-803 regulator. This system would be the easiest to tune. The Soft Plume is the nozzle of choice. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Nelson
Old 04-05-2003, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The solenoids are Pro Race nitrous solenoids and Cheater fuel 'noids (rated 450HP and 400HP respectivly). You will need to work out supplying the fuel 'noids on your own. I suspect NOS does not include fuel line or plumbing simply for the reason that there are many vaiable in how folks would plumb their fuel systems for a kit like this - why include what most people won't use anyway?
Old 04-27-2003, 02:17 AM
On The Tree

I have the NOS Direct Port Pro Race kit with annualar stainless nozzles custome plumbed by Applied Nitrous Technologies Jeff Prock. My intake has bungs welded to the runners that enable me to use a annualar nozzle with a LT4 intake.

I have tried both manufactures and I have found to make more power with NOS over NX when it came to direct port setups. Friends of mine have also found simialar results when it comes to plate setups.

The bigger hp NOS kits come with the basics and nothing more. For a $999.00 you get 100 to 600hp nitrous kit with 15lb bottle with hi flow valve and nitrous gauge. This kit makes BIG POWER! I personaly feel when a person makes that step toward spraying big numbers the NX rail system will fall short. Rail systems have been tried in the past and people have found out that, 1. Even distribution N/F has been a problem. The nozzle system is a great idea but why not feed it effectivly instead of trying to make the system look kool. NX kits have always been good to gaurantee there horse power levels at 50,75,100,125hp but upward from that it gets real shacky! Thus requiring you to get aggressive with the jet patterns or fuel psi.

Next time your at a NSCA OR NMCA race all you need to do is look at what the fastest cars are running. Plus not to mention the top consistant,winning cars and motor combinations will be using NOS products.

Good Lock!