Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LNC 2000 launch control

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

very good. i plan on just arming it and having it retard the timing immediately, coupling it with a window switch, so it'll only spray between say, 3.5 and 6k. my only issue is now wiring the car so that it switches between the nitrous and the launch control, so that its not spraying when I'm staging at the line with the two step active. (unless i launch below the rpm my window switch is set at)
Old 02-02-2016, 05:19 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default activation

The activation input for the LNC 2-step is a separate wire from the timing retard.

What ever you use to activate the 2-step should be able to be wired to also disable the nitrous.

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
very good. i plan on just arming it and having it retard the timing immediately, coupling it with a window switch, so it'll only spray between say, 3.5 and 6k. my only issue is now wiring the car so that it switches between the nitrous and the launch control, so that its not spraying when I'm staging at the line with the two step active. (unless i launch below the rpm my window switch is set at)
Old 04-14-2016, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

in an auto car I'll want to hook to two step up to the brake circuit right? So it activates as soon as I take my foot off the break?
Old 04-15-2016, 09:12 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default AT activation

Are you asking about activating the nitrous when you release the brakes or disabling the 2-step when you release the brakes.

Originally Posted by efuehrin
in an auto car I'll want to hook to two step up to the brake circuit right? So it activates as soon as I take my foot off the break?
Old 04-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jason Haines @ LPE
Are you asking about activating the nitrous when you release the brakes or disabling the 2-step when you release the brakes.
Both really I guess. Brake off would disable the two step and activate the nitrous right? I'm still working on figuring this out.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:23 PM
12 Second Club

im just using the timing retard function with the orange wire....im just using a normal home owner volt meter... with 5 degrees pulled it should show 1 volt from the gray wire right?? or is there a special volt meter

Quick Reply: LNC 2000 launch control