Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wet plate kit, lnc-2000,nos window,pure, line lock wiring ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wet plate kit, lnc-2000,nos window,pure, line lock wiring ?

i just bought a nitrous outlet ls1 plate kit with the nos window switch, lnc-2000, purge kit, and slp line lock. im kinda worried about the wiring of the lnc-2000. how hard is it to install it for the 2 step and timing feature work? Anybody have a wiring diagram or anything that could help me or give me any advice?

Thanks
Old 07-01-2016, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installing the LNC-2000 is very easy. First, make sure your coil harnesses are plugged in correctly to the plugs on the LNC-2000. As far as the wiring to activate the timing retard goes, you'd need to tap the orange wire in-between your arm switch and the NOS Window Switch. With the orange wire tapped in there, it'll see 12V when you activate the nitrous system and start retarding the timing. Anytime the orange wire on the LNC-2000 gets 12v it'll retard the timing by however much you set it for.
There are several ways to activate the 2-step function on it. You can activate it by grounding the green wire, supplying 12v to the yellow wire, or run both green and yellow wires to a momentary switch. Anytime the green wire sees ground, or the yellow wire sees 12v the 2 step function will activate.

Quick Reply: wet plate kit, lnc-2000,nos window,pure, line lock wiring ?