Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Max effort N2O 347ci heads questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017 | 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pantera EFI
Hi Jake, you suggest NO advancement in THIRTY YEARS !
THEN YOUR book states TRUE ? (sure in the Dark Ages)
Rare Earth Magnet "fitted" coils DID NOT EXIST at that time!

THUS YOU "SPIT" on ME ?

YES I sell COILS to the MOST ADVANCED shops ON THIS PLANET !

YOU DO NOT HAVE the best interest for LS-1 tech members.

Lance
Technology has changed, but physics hasn't. You have yet to prove otherwise...or really, prove anything at all. Keep lying to people to sell your garbage, Lance.
Old 07-26-2017 | 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Lmao. It makes my brain hurt to read his ****. I hope English isn't this guys first language.
Old 07-27-2017 | 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by blk00ss
Lmao. It makes my brain hurt to read his ****. I hope English isn't this guys first language.
Lol, no kidding. Seems the more frustrated he gets with getting called out on his BS, the worse his communication skills become.

Just for fun though...a study that Bosch did just recently in 2017...

Loosely translated, combustion consistency under extended spark duration doesn't deviate from nominal until lambda>1.4-1.5. So, air fuel ratios leaner than 20:1. As I said initially, nothing changes until the mix gets excessively lean. Not exactly where people are running their turbo or nitrous LS engines...
Old 07-27-2017 | 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blk00ss
Lmao. It makes my brain hurt to read his ****.
I was just thinking the same thing lol.
Old 07-30-2017 | 09:11 PM
FormerVendor

Default Engine Operating RANGE

Hi ALL, at the least, I use my BRAIN.
I AGREE WITH this report, the SAME as MY FINDINGS (45* crank position range) the Arc DURATION at 2000 RPM.

NOW I ASK, WHY is a report VALID at 2000 RPM WHEN we here, most ALL, operate at at 6000 RPM ?

This is just ANOTHER "smoke show"

Lance
Old 07-31-2017 | 04:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hi ALL, at the least, I use my BRAIN.
I AGREE WITH this report, the SAME as MY FINDINGS (45* crank position range) the Arc DURATION at 2000 RPM.

NOW I ASK, WHY is a report VALID at 2000 RPM WHEN we here, most ALL, operate at at 6000 RPM ?

This is just ANOTHER "smoke show"

Lance
2017 was the year of that Bosch study, not the RPM Lance. The only person talking about RPM and crank angle duration here is you. All of these sources disagree with your findings, despite your agreement with them after I post them; your continued comments on the matter just serve to further damage what little reputation you have here. Feel free to quit while you're ahead, but don't expect mindless bullshit to not get called out. We all know you're just here to sell your ignition coils, but it's not problematic until you start generating pseudoscience.
Old 07-31-2017 | 08:44 PM
FormerVendor

Default Smoke + Meth

Hi Smoke, some her RUN there engine on Meth, they DO NOT SMOKE IT !

THUS I "googled" the TRUTH finding 46 sightings to the same facts as I/You state.

My method is to ASK LS-1 tech members to do the same ?

Lance
Old 07-31-2017 | 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

THUS I "googled" the TRUTH finding 46 sightings to the same facts as I/You state.

Lance
Serious question here. What's your native language?
Old 08-01-2017 | 04:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lance
I'm with blk00ss, I have no idea what you're trying to say. In the absence of intelligent conversation, I think we're done here...
Old 08-01-2017 | 12:25 PM
FormerVendor

Default Engine Tech Language

Hi All, yes a fair question "language" as English is NOT my first language. (CORRECT)

MY first language is ENGINE.

I learned this when I worked for the Ford research "arm" HMS (BAJA) the drivers (PJ, Iron Man, Walker) taught me how to speak.
Also at that time and later I "pitted" for Trans-AM, Can-AM, F-5000, F-Alantic teams with MANY of those members from England.
Then in the late 1970's I bought a Lola333cs (chev powered) from Garvin Brown (Driver for Garvin was Danny Sullivan) that I raced in Cal-Club, SCCA.
I won most every race with a Division Championship Award.

Then my work for the Pantera SC requirement for a DIS ignition was met in the early 1980's by the invention of a Waste Spark Coil (4x) timed to the Crankshaft with a 60-2 (GM58x) Target Wheel.
This led to the first modern EFI when the Motorola HC-11 was made available AND integrated with the Hi-Rec (Hi Resolution Electronic Ignition Chip)

Thus many Electronic Terms where now learned or invented.

The Porsche Twin Plug engine was a great fitment of the new DIS system as the Porsche Distributor cost was OVER 2K with a better NEW
"crankfire 60-2" at $1400.00.
This included "offset" timing for the top coil and the bottom coil by nine degrees as featured in the OEM Porsche distributor.

The firing of the twin plug engine with one plug used to begin the spark then the second plug to spark BEFORE the first ends but later results in a LONG time of ignition energy being introduced within the cylinder.

THUS the "best" NOS head would have two spark plugs in each cylinder and the N20 injected into the intake port at the back of the valve ported to the exhaust side as in some SBC Race Heads.

Lance
Old 08-01-2017 | 04:06 PM
TECH Resident

Old 01-30-2018 | 11:47 AM
"I MAID THEESE"

The way that lance guy talks gives me a ******* headache
Old 01-30-2018 | 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mavn
The way that lance guy talks gives me a ******* headache
Me too. I can't tell if he actually knows something or if he's just bat **** crazy.

I do know that most of the times when he posts he recommends some crazy **** and tells the OP that he sells it.

Question - "I'm having problems getting enough fuel to my engine, injectors are maxed but they shouldn't be."

Answer - "You need YGXNK-674224 digital reverse polarity 4ohm carburetor with my own design micron 4729474-NISBS fuel injectors firing straight at piston wall for best power. Also my own design coil KLWVGKSGHSOIBH-4158464644654654478415416 burn more fuel faster and better so fuel requirements cut in half. This will give you best power. I have all this call me. Lance."

Again, I just don't know if he's a genius without good English skills or a mongoloid drooling on himself in a damp basement somewhere, wearing ripped and stained tighty-white-ys and just making random **** up. It's one or the other though.
Old 01-30-2018 | 12:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Me too. I can't tell if he actually knows something or if he's just bat **** crazy.

I do know that most of the times when he posts he recommends some crazy **** and tells the OP that he sells it.

Question - "I'm having problems getting enough fuel to my engine, injectors are maxed but they shouldn't be."

Answer - "You need YGXNK-674224 digital reverse polarity 4ohm carburetor with my own design micron 4729474-NISBS fuel injectors firing straight at piston wall for best power. Also my own design coil KLWVGKSGHSOIBH-4158464644654654478415416 burn more fuel faster and better so fuel requirements cut in half. This will give you best power. I have all this call me. Lance."

Again, I just don't know if he's a genius without good English skills or a mongoloid drooling on himself in a damp basement somewhere, wearing ripped and stained tighty-white-ys and just making random **** up. It's one or the other though.
I'm right there with you on this lol. I wonder if anyone on here can vouch for him. If not, then that would be really odd
Old 01-30-2018 | 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member
5 Year Member

Lance likely has more engine knowledge and experience in his left pinky than most of us together. He has worked with every aspect of performance engines for decades. He just thinks in different patterns than most of us. He is from New Zealand. He knows what works in extreme situations, but I think sometimes has a tough time making it relate to grass-roots guys like a lot of us. Just bear with him, he knows a lot, and we can all learn from his knowledge and experience.
Old 01-30-2018 | 03:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by G Atsma
Lance likely has more engine knowledge and experience in his left pinky than most of us together. He has worked with every aspect of performance engines for decades. He just thinks in different patterns than most of us. He is from New Zealand. He knows what works in extreme situations, but I think sometimes has a tough time making it relate to grass-roots guys like a lot of us. Just bear with him, he knows a lot, and we can all learn from his knowledge and experience.
That's good to know. I have nothing against him whatsoever. As long as his intentions are good that's all that really matters. Only problem is nobody can figure it out lol
Old 01-30-2018 | 10:17 PM
TECH Addict

When he told some guy on here to open his gap up to .045” on his plugs and spraying like a 200 shot, I wrote him off.
Old 01-31-2018 | 05:36 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by G Atsma
His left pinky contains engine knowledge? Huh, learn something new everyday I guess
Old 01-31-2018 | 10:08 AM
TECH Senior Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by baronsmith98
His left pinky contains engine knowledge? Huh, learn something new everyday I guess
Figure of speech, dude....

Quick Reply: Max effort N2O 347ci heads questions