Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

? is this shot safe

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 01:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeepBlueZ
not to hijack the thread, but did you have a descreened maf when you did this???
Here's the deal with the screen. I think I answered in one of your other threads about this issue, but maybe not. I sprayed a 75 on a screened maf for a long time with no issues. (yes this is an auto) When I stepped up to a 150, I didn't see much for gains at all. I descreened the maf, and I saw the gains I should have the first time. I haven't had any issues with it descreened. Run it screened, and if it works leave it alone. If it doesn't, unscreen it. Now the other question - I would definitely run colder plugs. I ran 150 on my car for quite a while with NGK's, and never had a problem.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
Not very long at all. You have to take the coil packs off the pass side. Other then that, its easy.
You don't HAVE to. I didn't removed anything that wasn't already removed (all my AIR pump **** is gone), and for the #8 plug I went from under the car, WITHOUT the car being on jack stands. It sat with all 4 tires on the ground just like it normally does

Make sure you use anti sieze on the new plugs!!
Old 10-20-2004, 02:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by itchygomey98
Here's the deal with the screen. I think I answered in one of your other threads about this issue, but maybe not. I sprayed a 75 on a screened maf for a long time with no issues. (yes this is an auto) .
yea thats the plan. thanks.