Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about tnt jets

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Questions about tnt jets

I have a few questions about the tnt power ring kit. I want to hook it up today but I dont want to start off running a 75 shot which is the smallest it has.

Is there a cap or something that I could put on the end of the t-fitting thats on the solenoids which seperates the lines to each side of the power ring. Therefore cutting the 100 and 75 shot in half? Is that possible/safe?
Or do I have to change the t fittings to a single?

I just want to be safe w/o a tune.

Given that I may be using a single tnt nozzle (whether using nozzle only or 1 nozzle in pr) are the nx jets interchangable with them?
Old 12-10-2004, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im pretty sure they wont I cant remeber what other brand jets you can use with the TNT nozzles besides the TNT ones. Anyone wanna buy a basiclly new power-ring the silver ones? Mine wouldnt fit Today on my truck with the FIPK2
Old 12-11-2004, 08:16 AM
10 Second Club

I supose you could cap the Ts if you can find some or buy 90* elbows and run only one nozzle. Distribution might not be as good but it should be ok. Do you have anyway of logging what's going on with your car? A 75 shot is really no big deal and even with an aftermarket tune you'd probrably be alright. I'd log the data for a quick run then go through it all if you can.

As far as other jets I use NX jets pretty often in the TNT nozzles. The only down side to TNT I have found is that they don't sell every size jet. For example, if you need to richen up your 150 shot alittle they don't sell a 26 fuel jet, you would have to step up to a 28 or step down the nitrous a ton.