Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cold Fusion Nitrous Kits...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 03:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Scott As far as Customer service is this what your talking about?
Nitrous Direct
AVO does NOT recommend buying anything from this guy. Ever!
http://www.avowners.com/forum.idc?sh..._topics&FID=41
Dave
Old 02-25-2005, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had TNT kits, NOS kits, NX kits, and now I have a Cold Fusion kit. No problems, excellent quality and service. The quality of the Cold Fusion components are no less then the other guys stuff. I've got some NX, TNT, and Cold Fusion stuff laying around, maybe I should post some side by side comparisons? It's not like there is a million manufactures of this stuff guys....
Old 02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cold Fusion Vs NX stuff is getting old, we all know who has better quality, service, performance, etc.

I am down with NitroDaves suggestion, side by side comparison. He offered first, now lets see if CF can step up.

Bets anyone?
Old 02-25-2005, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

Well Dave I don't think that's what Mike had in mind not sure you can really come to a conclusion on the quality of a kit based on some pictures and a parts list. How about flow comparisons, how about longevity tests. Anyone knows anything, will tell you the solenoids, jets, and nozzles are the heart of a system. I chose to carry Cold Fusion because a. I wouldn't have to make my customers overy pay for all of someone else's marketing and sponsorships and B. Because He sent me products to test and they were equal and better in most cases. Jets were accfurate, solenoids are top quality Peter Paul with lifetime warranty, nozzles flow better and what not. It's just a fact. You make claims about the quality of their kits, well I'm curious when did you own one? I highly doubt since you're entire life blood is based on your NX dealings that you'd even consider for a moment to admit if a certain aspect of a kit or specific item was subpar to a Cold Fusion item. Mike stated he felt the other kits out there were of some quality and not bad products, yet you take the low road bad mouthing something you have no personal experience with, doesn't say alot to me about the advice you give your customers or the propoganda being spread on this forum.
Just my .02
Also doesn't sound like you're accepting his challenge. is that the case? I'd be interested to see the results.

Last edited by NitrousDirect; 02-25-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet]Scott As far as Customer service is this what your talking about?
Nitrous Direct
AVO does NOT recommend buying anything from this guy. Ever!

Dave if you actually had graduated from highschool maybe you'd better understand what went on with that nosense. And for that one worthless site talking bad about me I must had had a dozen calls about you and your shady practices and you pm'ding other peoples customers on the forums trying to get every last sale by bad mouthing people. Even heard about your employee leaving. It's too bad you can't let your busienss and customer service speak for itself, and you feel the need to participate in nosense like this. All I I did was state the obvious in a comparison between products and MANUFACTURERS, which you are not. You are a reseller, In no way shape or form Did I attack you or your company, again an example of you stooping low.
My only intentions here were to discuss the actual products, you brought it to this.
And what does my customer service have to do with manufacturers customer service.. you seem really confused
Old 02-25-2005, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

r
Originally Posted by NitrousDirect

Dave if you actually had graduated from highschool maybe you'd better understand what went on with that nosense. And for that one worthless site talking bad about me I must had had a dozen calls about you and your shady practices and you pm'ding other peoples customers on the forums trying to get every last sale by bad mouthing people. Even heard about your employee leaving. It's too bad you can't let your busienss and customer service speak for itself, and you feel the need to participate in nosense like this. All I I did was state the obvious in a comparison between products and MANUFACTURERS, which you are not. You are a reseller, In no way shape or form Did I attack you or your company, again an example of you stooping low.
My only intentions here were to discuss the actual products, you brought it to this.
And what does my customer service have to do with manufacturers customer service.. you seem really confused
Sounds like someone didn't make it through grade school

Then take the Nitro Daves NX challenge and settle all this bickering everytime the name CF even comes up in a thread. That should be a big enough hint right their.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:34 PM
FormerVendor

Scott,
In all fairness,
I have had coldfusion parts in my hand.It would not be fare to base a openion with out ever looking the parts over..This is why I chose not to carry these parts when I was asked to become a dealer for cold fusion.
Let me and Mike post a comparison and It will speek for its self.
Sounds Fare to me...
Dave
Old 02-25-2005, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Dave, for a real apples to apples test its not based on pictures thats sub par GED thinking.Lets go to the Dyno and test the individual parts and kits. Why are you changing the challege that I posted first? Pictures do not win races. Clearly you are selling based on a pretty box, image and your unbelievable ability to B.S. your a good sales person. When your ready lets go to Reher-Morrison Racing engines or HANS FEUSTEL RACING ENGINES TO DO SOME REAL APPLES TO APPLEs and since you cant afford it I will pay for everything. lets film it all and when you lose atleast you will know what your talking about when you take tech calls. Lastly, why make it personal with Nitrous Direct when he is simply compairing manufacturers products. Its clear that you have a attitude problem you can't even keep your 1 and only employee...HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???
Old 02-25-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Resident

Sounds FAIR to me too Dave, you guys do a real tech comparison. I'd like to see it.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
FormerVendor

Scott,
Yes, We let an Employe go,Unfortintly I can not talk about that.
As far as the customer service,Well ask around It will speek for itself...As far as a dozen calls about bad customer service.LOL get real.Why do you think we have the customer base we have.GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
All of my statements is because im tired off hearing the sky is pink when actually blue.
Yes I send pms to customers offering deals. And yes I call BS when I see it. As far as trying to acheive as much buisness as possible. Well ofcourse thats what pays the bills.However I do it honestly.I carry some stuff I dont like but if the customer ask I tell him exactly what I think of it.Sometimes it even cost me a sell.But one thing can be said.Im a man of my word and only speek the truth.
Dave
Old 02-25-2005, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

why does this arguement continue? all thats going on right now is both NX and Cold Fusion being looked down on because they have these petty arguements. both are VERY good kits and i wouldn't hesitate to buy either. i bought the Cold Fusion kit as after much reading and talking to MANY people (including Rick Anderson of Anderson Ford Racing) , i decided it was worth saving the few hundred and running a Cold Fusion kit. I'll probably buy the Maximizer progressive controller for the kit as Mike said the noids were perfectly capable of being fluttered and if one did fail, he would fix it or send me a new one in short order. CF is a small business just getting on its feet and should someday be as popular as NX if they decide to quit arguing with Nitrous Dave and just tell the people who ask about the kits the facts about them. again, they are VERY good kits but with all the bashing going on, i don't think i'd buy from either you two (NX and Cold Fusion) untill this stops. make peace and maybe more people will buy both of your kits.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

OK, this has gone far enough ....

Quick Reply: Cold Fusion Nitrous Kits...