Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

are air/fuel gauge worthless?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, Dynotune, how much for a setup with your LC-1 unit and the Autometer gauge? Or do you guys have a different gauge I should be looking at? Basically I do not have any A/F gauge and would want a price on the complete setup. Will I need to have a "bung" welded into my LT's?
Old 07-26-2005, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm sure he will respond, but I believe with their gauge it's around $260 or so. I would HIGHLY recommend getting their gauge as opposed to using the Autometer one. Only reason I'm gonna use the Autometer one is because I already have one, and I have my eye on a different gauge, which just happens to cost as much as the damn wideband kit itself.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:39 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Airwolf
OK, Dynotune, how much for a setup with your LC-1 unit and the Autometer gauge? Or do you guys have a different gauge I should be looking at? Basically I do not have any A/F gauge and would want a price on the complete setup. Will I need to have a "bung" welded into my LT's?
Just check out our website for the different options. During the special any of the Innovate - Gauge combo packages will be the price on our website - less 15%!

Dean