Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about LS1 NXL wet kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Questions about LS1 NXL wet kit

This kit is direct port wet nitrous kit PN 20220 from Nitrous Express, I just purchased this kit and I was wondering if anyone has installed this kit on a 97 or 98 Vette because it has the fuel pressure regulator on the stock rail and what do people do about the Fuel pressure regulator because I don't see one on the Nitrous Express rails that replace your factory fuel rail? Any info would greatly be appreciated and also is the only way to be able to adjust it as far as HP spraying to buy the maximizer because I don't want to change the individual small gold fittings every time I want to adjust the HP. One other question does anyone have or know where there is a better installation guide for the NXL kit because the Installation book doesn't really show any details on installing this kit.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Do a search on NXL and you will find lots of info including install pics. As far as the regulator goes, I would think you would have to mount it on the downstream side of the pasasenger rail and then plumb it for the return. You should call Ricky at NX and get him to help you. He is an expert with the NXL.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the input, I talked with NX and they said I will need to purchase a aftermarket regulator and come out from the rail on the passenger side and go to the regulator and also run the return to the regulator, thanks for your help.

Quick Reply: Questions about LS1 NXL wet kit