Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Twisted Sanity Nitrous Controllers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
Right but walbro doesn't make crap, are canfiels crap, FJO makes good controller.. Why are you arguing something you have not even tested? We did and passed because we care about what the customer gets.

I have not said anything about quality of ANY product mentioned. I am jsut stating the fact people rename products so much a large majority of the things we own are not made by the name on it. You first started talking like a product was bad because it was renamed from it's original manufacturer. I was saying that does not make a product bad and thats the flat out undisputable truth. end of story.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Resident

Sure it doesn't make it bad.. you're right.. But if the product being renamed is not so good.. you shoudl know that's all I was saying.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure it doesn't make it bad.. you're right.. But if the product being renamed is not so good.. you shoudl know that's all I was saying.
You think you've earned the right for your OPINION to be an absolute, I think not.
Robert
Old 09-22-2005, 12:53 PM
FormerVendor

I forgot, NitrousDirect builds all of his components for his nitrous kits....

Just a FYI, the product isn't being renamed, it is our product. I can't make PCBs in house so we have a manufacturer that can. Just out of curiosity how do you have any experience with our product? So what you are saying is that the solenoids in your CFN kits aren't re-braded solenoids from peter paul?

Matt
Old 09-22-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is it true that some companies just buy whatever solenoid is the cheapest at the time?

I was under the impression that some time went into the development of them. If this were the case one would never know if they were getting the same solenoid if they had to replace one. Seems like this would be a dangerous thing to do. If the flow numbers were not the same it could lead to disaster.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

Umm you sell the same kits and solenoids you doof, and I'm the one saying they are Peter Paul if you're going to argue atleast understand what you arew argueing about. And no they are not your controllers.. stop trying to be a company you are not. I'd proudly say hey we are offering x companies controllers. Your controllers are twisted sanity, not hsw. Let people know what they are getting sheesh.

Hey Technoman, I'm not really sure.. maybe some of the smaller companies do as it's expensive to make kits and be in business. But I know Cold Fusion, and believe NX have been using the same solenoids and brands of solenoids for quite some time not fluctuating based on what's cheaper or more expensive but what they feel is the best product for that particular kit.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Umm you sell the same kits and solenoids you doof, and I'm the one saying they are Peter Paul if you're going to argue atleast understand what you arew argueing about. And no they are not your controllers.. stop trying to be a company you are not. I'd proudly say hey we are offering x companies controllers. Your controllers are twisted sanity, not hsw. Let people know what they are getting sheesh.

Hey Technoman, I'm not really sure.. maybe some of the smaller companies do as it's expensive to make kits and be in business. But I know Cold Fusion, and believe NX have been using the same solenoids and brands of solenoids for quite some time not fluctuating based on what's cheaper or more expensive but what they feel is the best product for that particular kit.
Here's your biggest contridication to this whole discussion. In fact, n2o companys source their noids mostly from the same manufacturer, and put their COMPANY STICKER ON IT. However, you can order your noids to your companys specs, but the fact remains that another manufacturer is making them for you. What ever brand your selling thay have put their label on another manufacturer's noid. Now does this imply your selling junk, like you would like others to believe because it is relabeled, concerning HSW's controller (which is built to their specs). I suggest if you want the respect and sales that this site offers, you give that respect also. This is not personal between you and I, but feel I must point out the facts as I see them for those who are reading along.
Robert
Old 09-22-2005, 05:13 PM
TECH Resident

I understand what you are saying but you're completely wrong.

He is trying to say it's his controller and he has it made.. when they make it and slap a label on it and it's the same product as anyone else gets when they order from twisted, and don't be fooled by changes and other specs. LOL

Re slapping labels on.. Wrong.. I proudly tell almost every customer these are Peter Paul solenoids and come with a lifetime warranty from Cold Fusion. I'm not trying to hide who makes it, infact I'm proud of who makes them.

I think you truly misunderstand what the entire point is, just don't misrepresent a product. The customer desrves to know the truth. If i went out to an electronics manufacturer and had my engineer design from scratch a product and asked them to build it from scratch then i'd have no choice but to say it's "our" product. And it would be true. But if I'm slapping my label on someone else's product..who you may not be that fond of to begin with I think you should know, you're the consumer and have a right to know what you're getting that's all! No worries here just explaining my point of view...I'm done
Old 09-22-2005, 05:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ok, me too.
Robert
Old 09-22-2005, 06:15 PM
12 Second Club

dont have time to play games, but i own the edge progressive controller and know that this is far from being a poorly made product and was told by matt at the time of purchase that it was made by twisted sanity (which he states in his first reply to this post) and that they were an exclusive u.s. dealer. there are also provisions made to the controller that make it comparable to the nx/fjo except its not $600 plus the additional cost of a palm pilot. id say to anyone looking for a top of the line controller thats not over priced give harris speed works a call great customer service, quality work and dedicated to pleasing the customer.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:27 PM
TECH Resident

Could you be a little more obvious? lmao
Old 09-22-2005, 07:29 PM
TECH Veteran

It doesnt matter what is rebadged. The question is...does the product work? HAs anyone seen a failure? Has anyone had adverse consequences to thier kit or engine due to one of these controllers. IF there is such a person that has had a bad experiance with a product that one of the sponsors sells....and THEY want to bring it up as first hand knowledge...we will not suppress that. LS1tech is ultimately here for the consumer to gain and share knowledge. But dont just start spouting opinions without some facts to back it up. You know what they say about opinions.....

Please keep the opinionated bickering out of this section. Dont make politics part of the discussion here. If a sponsor feels they have a better product...then highlight your product. Bashing others products is bad busniness. So keep things civil please or this will be locked
Old 09-22-2005, 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
Please keep the opinionated bickering out of this section. Dont make politics part of the discussion here. If a sponsor feels they have a better product...then highlight your product. Bashing others products is bad busniness.
it makes me not want to buy from either of you
i always liked how the nitrous related sponsors got along on here and kinda complemented each others information.......why cant we all just get along
Old 09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Shrug I certainly try to get along I'm just passing information on to the consumer I feel is important. We passed on those controllers for a reason.. just wanted to let you guys know that. Anyways it's a dead issue.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Shrug I certainly try to get along I'm just passing information on to the consumer I feel is important. We passed on those controllers for a reason.. just wanted to let you guys know that. Anyways it's a dead issue.

No problem
I know a few of those have sold. Im sure we will have some user feedback soon. Until then Im just gonna shut this down. I agree its a dead issue until we hear back from some users in the field.

Quick Reply: Twisted Sanity Nitrous Controllers