Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a Cold Fusion progressive controller

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 10:37 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The LEDs on The Advantage take the place of the LCD Screen. They also show the build progression. The Advantage is a 100% Digital controller, it uses digital POTS for entering information. So it is very easy to go back to a previous setting. The Advantage uses the same processor as our larger controller, The Edge (along with some of the source code).

Matt
Old 01-18-2006, 10:47 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

hmmm....

An obvious COLD FUSION product thread...with several non-Cold Fusion representatives in it trying to solicit their own products indirectly.

I thought we had an agreement fellas?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
hmmm....

An obvious COLD FUSION product thread...with several non-Cold Fusion representatives in it trying to solicit their own products indirectly.

Tony,
I guess I am confused by your post here.....

First this post was started by a indavidual posting his results on the coldfusion controller.. Not a sales post from another sponsor.. Later in the post a guy that was obviously looking to buy a controller asked what the differences where between the cold fusion and the Harris speed controller. As usual instead of a Mature responce Scott from Nitrous Direct comes back with a poor inmature jab at Harris speed. The guy was simply asking for a comparison because he wanted to buy a controller but did not know what he wanted to spend his money on. I also was curious of the differences so I nicely asked Scott to.. Well *** usual Scott being his normal smart ___ self came back with another smart comment.. So then I put two and two together and relized SCott did not know anything about the controller. He was just being a sales man as usual. So I posted why I asked and walked away.. This was a informative post. I did not see anyone being negative other than SCOTT which has been the normal for the last 4 months....

If LS1 tech is going to become a place where we can not have grown technical discusions on different products when someone ask well its no longer LS1 TECH...

Please re read the post.. No one was being negative but the usual trouble maker. SCOTT..

Albert, Myself and Matt had a very grown up post directed towards what a individual asked.. My post was also just asking because I wanted to know also...

By the way I hope you do not take this as being disrespectful to you..It is not ment that way.
Dave
Old 01-18-2006, 11:36 AM
TECH Resident

Dave we all know your intentions were striclty to draw blood and probe and be a nuisance. You're childish actions again shine through! You had no business in the thread you have once again violated the rules and agreement. You had zero personal interest in the controller. My comment about two different planets meant they were simnply 2 totally different controllers and did not warrant a comparison. I'll just wait and see how your blatant disregard for tony's agreement and rules handled

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Tony,
I guess I am confused by your post here.....

First this post was started by a indavidual posting his results on the coldfusion controller.. Not a sales post from another sponsor.. Later in the post a guy that was obviously looking to buy a controller asked what the differences where between the cold fusion and the Harris speed controller. As usual instead of a Mature responce Scott from Nitrous Direct comes back with a poor inmature jab at Harris speed. The guy was simply asking for a comparison because he wanted to buy a controller but did not know what he wanted to spend his money on. I also was curious of the differences so I nicely asked Scott to.. Well *** usual Scott being his normal smart ___ self came back with another smart comment.. So then I put two and two together and relized SCott did not know anything about the controller. He was just being a sales man as usual. So I posted why I asked and walked away.. This was a informative post. I did not see anyone being negative other than SCOTT which has been the normal for the last 4 months....

If LS1 tech is going to become a place where we can not have grown technical discusions on different products when someone ask well its no longer LS1 TECH...

Please re read the post.. No one was being negative but the usual trouble maker. SCOTT..

Albert, Myself and Matt had a very grown up post directed towards what a individual asked.. My post was also just asking because I wanted to know also...

By the way I hope you do not take this as being disrespectful to you..It is not ment that way.
Dave

Last edited by NitrousDirect; 01-18-2006 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

That is bs Dave. I asked all of you, that means ALL of you guys to avoid eachother's threads. Look at the title of this thread, it says COLD FUSION.

That means no Nitro Dave, no Harris, no NX, etc... need to be replying in here. If you want to discuss your own products, start a new thread.

You are right, this SUCKS that we have to regulate this forum like this, but based on all the childish bs that has been going back and forth, we have no other choice.

DO NOT post in eachother's threads, or threads related to your competitor's products. Thats the agreement we made, and we expect everyone to live by it.

I swear it's like Romper Room in here all too often.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:47 AM
FormerVendor

Now wait a minute, I thought there was to be no more vendors bashing other vendors products? If that is the case why does Scott continue to do so to ours? Do you think we're just going to sit here while false information is being spread? User askes question. False information is posted in responcse. Correct info is then posted. How is that soliciting business indirectly?

Matt

hmmm....

Old 01-18-2006, 11:58 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I don't know guys. I'm tired of the arguing and crap in this forum.

How about I just let you guys do whatever the hell you want? I'd prefer it that way. that means nobody is allowed to cry to me or other moderators when they get their feelings hurt. If someone comes off as an ******* in this forum, I'm sure their sales will reflect that. Who knows, maybe the big drama will bring even more nitrous customers in on a daily basis...

Honestly, there isn't any good way of monitoring this stuff. We can only ask you guys to act like adults and quit accusing eachother of ****, and quit bashing eachother, or trying to read between the lines.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:03 PM
FormerVendor

That is bs Dave. I asked all of you, that means ALL of you guys to avoid eachother's threads. Look at the title of this thread, it says COLD FUSION.

That means no Nitro Dave, no Harris, no NX, etc... need to be replying in here. If you want to discuss your own products, start a new thread.

You are right, this SUCKS that we have to regulate this forum like this, but based on all the childish bs that has been going back and forth, we have no other choice.

DO NOT post in eachother's threads, or threads related to your competitor's products. Thats the agreement we made, and we expect everyone to live by it.

I swear it's like Romper Room in here all too often.

Tony.. A person of this board asked for the comparison... Are they not allowed to do this either.. So on a thread that was a non sponsor thread... Not even a sales thread.. A guy that was asking for a comprison because he is looking to buy can not ask????

We are going to moderate regular post because grown adult sponsors can not act mature... Thats what is BS......

I simply asked what the differences where after someone else did because I wanted to know... See I pride our company off product knowledge and customer support... You did not see me try to sell one of my controllers or compare it to theres.. I just wanted to know what the difference was between there and Harrises.

Its not hard to see who causes all the problems here.. I mean it only started 4 months ago..Just look back and see who came on here as a sponsor 4 months ago.. I have been here for years.... and never had this many problems... Im a grown adult... I am happy with being treated like I am in Kindegarden because of one problem maker..........

I came to this board and I send many people to this board because of the technical side.. No other board has the positives this board has.But this board is starting to pick up some of the negatives some of the others have...because of one trouble maker.. I have kept my mouth shut.. But come one..Just read the tread.. You wuill see who was causing trouble.. Myself,Albert, and Harris had no problems in this post.. We were simpoly discusing what someone asked..
Dave
Old 01-18-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

Umm Matt do me a favor show me in this thread where i said anything negative about you , your company or product? I think you're taking daves ques and jumping on a band wagon.. if you had bothered to read my above post it was in response to dave trying to start a problem, and my response was that they are 2 totally dsifferent controllers and a comparison is not even fair or needed they are not even similar products.

And Dave no you did not SIMPLY ask, you intended to start a problem and hey congrats you did!! You were not interested, because you're not a customer and you were not going to buy one. You intended to spam a thread that had nothing to do with you or a product you carry.

Last edited by NitrousDirect; 01-18-2006 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:08 PM
FormerVendor

I don't know guys. I'm tired of the arguing and crap in this forum.

How about I just let you guys do whatever the hell you want? I'd prefer it that way. that means nobody is allowed to cry to me or other moderators when they get their feelings hurt. If someone comes off as an ******* in this forum, I'm sure their sales will reflect that. Who knows, maybe the big drama will bring even more nitrous customers in on a daily basis...

Honestly, there isn't any good way of monitoring this stuff. We can only ask you guys to act like adults and quit accusing eachother of ****, and quit bashing eachother, or trying to read between the lines.
Tony, I know you are trying to stay neutral and make things run smooth. I am not trying cause problems for you.. I have been making sure that all my post are straight and there are many times I want to post something and do not..

But I have been makeing sure none of my post are negative..
Thank you for trying to stay on top off this stuff. I know it must be tuff trying to stay professional and stay neutral and try to take care of everyone..

Im staying postive... I promise
Dave
Old 01-18-2006, 12:11 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
Umm Matt do me a favor show me in this thread where i said anything negative about you , your company or product? I think you're taking daves ques and jumping on a band wagon.. if you had bothered to read my above post it was in response to dave trying to start a problem, and my response was that they are 2 totally dsifferent controllers and a comparison is not even fair or needed they are not even similar products.

Oh my god.. Because I ask a question about a product Im trying to cause a problem... I was simply asking becasue I wanted to know..Just ike the guy that posted asking before I did...

You were the one with a smart___ comeback..

So then I explained why I asked and walked away.. Yea I can see how I was trying to start trouble Its just your crappy attitude that starts trouble....

Im out of this thread.......

Sorry Tony
Dave
Old 01-18-2006, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah out of it after you did what you wanted to do, which was a crap a nice genuine thread from a happy cold fusion customer who loved their new product. True genetleman and ethical businessman you are.

If you had a real question you could have called, emailed or pm'd. But you had no interest in the product itself and that's become very evident. Bottom line you had no business in the thread, i do not post in nx threads, nor do other vendors who don't sell nx or what ever other rbands or product you offer. Should i crap your new product threads by asking questions about your stuff while meaning to put them down, and in the meantime draw attention to us or our products.

People are not dumb here, infact they are very intelligent. They will see right through your nonesense. Thanks for crapping a perfectly nice thread though!
Old 01-18-2006, 12:21 PM
FormerVendor

Post #14, which was your response to Post #13. Even other posters in this thread saw it. No bandwagon jummpin going on here, if someone does not know the differences between two products then don't post. Pretty simple. I disagree in regards to the controllers. From everything that I have read and heard they are pretty identical feature wise.

Matt

And Dave no you did not SIMPLY ask, you intended to start a problem and hey congrats you did!! You were not interested, because you're not a customer and you were not going to buy one. You intended to spam a thread that had nothing to do with you or a product you carry.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:23 PM
FormerVendor

LOL at this! So let me guess, that was not you that posted in our HSW Edge thread? Let me know if I need to add a link...

Matt

Yeah out of it after you did what you wanted to do, which was a crap a nice genuine thread from a happy cold fusion customer who loved their new product. True genetleman and ethical businessman you are.

If you had a real question you could have called, emailed or pm'd. But you had no interest in the product itself and that's become very evident. Bottom line you had no business in the thread, i do not post in nx threads, nor do other vendors who don't sell nx or what ever other rbands or product you offer. Should i crap your new product threads by asking questions about your stuff while meaning to put them down, and in the meantime draw attention to us or our products.

People are not dumb here, infact they are very intelligent. They will see right through your nonesense. Thanks for crapping a perfectly nice thread though!
Old 01-18-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

Like I said show me where i put you down, your company or your product down.

I said they are not on the same planet and they are not. 2 totally different products.

This is the end of the conversation but glad to see you jumping on the thread crapping band wagon too..
Old 01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Back to Golden Rule #1 please. Talk about YOUR OWN STUFF. IMO vendors dont need to be directly comparing simialar products side by side. Please just list the the features and positives of the product you carry. Let the customer do the direct comparison.

Scott...I think you fired the first shot in this thread with the "not on the same planet" comment. Thats exactly the type of statement that is inflammatory to get the ball rolling. If you are more professional from the get go....I would think these threads may stay more professional.

Dave...please try to stay out of threads that are titled "Nitrous Direct" or some other product you dont carry unless you are asked a direct question...or your product is brought up. Then you reply about your product.

We were all doing good for a while there...lol. Lets get back to what we all know we are supposed to be doing here. This post is going to get locked. SOrry to the original poster...please feel free to start another thread. Or PM me and let me know if you want me to prune out all the rreplies after a certain point.

Al

Quick Reply: Got a Cold Fusion progressive controller