Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

200 shot question

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 02:11 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Geek
Gotcha, I personally would try not to hit it with too much out of the hole. I would limit it to 100-125 or so to keep from blowing through the convertor and see how it responds at first. I would also make sure to keep the shift points in the peak TQ range while on the gas. Typically most shift 5-700 RPM lower than the camshafts peak RPM range. I would not rule out the camshaft yet, it may just surpise you. I would venture to say that at 100-octane and that much camshaft you should be fine but again I would make sure to ease into the timing (3200-RPM and up.) while monitoring your knock retard if possible. You will probably find that you can run upwards of 22-23 degrees depending on the elevation of your track but I would make sure to check everything slowly first. There is no need to make it go BOOM unless you have to. From the description of your fuel system you will be fine. Good luck slim and let us know how it all turns out. Keep us posted!!!

Jim C.
23 degrees should be ok
Old 09-18-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that sticky talks about converting single to dual and then dual to single.

i didn't see anywhere it listed a 175 or 200 shot jetting combination for the NX efi single kit.

where could we go to get that info?