Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Stage For sale CHEEP!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 01:05 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect
Man just because you don't have the sack or the means to run this set-up, makes it no less spectacular. You want to keep bringing up Daves DP set-ups (and yes dave makes some of the best in the industry), however, Noyzee's Nitrous Direct set-up currently holds the #1 fast nitrous spot, and then you must go down 15 spots to find a dave DP. So, this says plenty on what this set-up is really about: for the big dogs, not small dogs. So spray big or shut the hell up. j/k
oh, I think it looks trick as heck, and if it dosen't sell, well maybe I'll just pick it up for the song and dance, then run it on my new engine to follow shortly.
Robert
im a big dog?? lol
Old 10-14-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect
Man just because you don't have the sack or the means to run this set-up, makes it no less spectacular. You want to keep bringing up Daves DP set-ups (and yes dave makes some of the best in the industry), however, Noyzee's Nitrous Direct set-up currently holds the #1 fast nitrous spot, and then you must go down 15 spots to find a dave DP. So, this says plenty on what this set-up is really about: for the big dogs, not small dogs. So spray big or shut the hell up. j/k
oh, I think it looks trick as heck, and if it dosen't sell, well maybe I'll just pick it up for the song and dance, then run it on my new engine to follow shortly.
Robert
Oh boy, that sounds like a call out.. Now I just want to get my car done that much quicker..
Old 10-14-2006, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

How much for the intake alone? if it is an option
Old 10-14-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TchargedLS1TA
Oh boy, that sounds like a call out.. Now I just want to get my car done that much quicker..
It's on, a trip to "Pinks".
Robert
Old 10-15-2006, 04:04 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by rmitchell242
How much for the intake alone? if it is an option
i have 2 people interested in the hole setup.

if it fals threw, i will let you know
Old 10-15-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** pinks, If I ever saw Rich Christensen in person, I'd prolly slap him in his girly mouth
Old 10-15-2006, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Noyzee the intake is trick as hell hope it sells. Dont listen to people that have no idea what there talking about. .....So I guess EVERYTHING in the for sale section is competing with all the companies out there? Im sorry thats just the stupidest thing I have EVER heard. Good luck Noyzee wish I saw it 2 months ago would have bought it but now im in too deep with all my stuff I cant just try and sell it all I would loose my ***...You know what I mean. Good luck on the sale.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

**** pinks, If I ever saw Rich Christensen in person, I'd prolly slap him in his girly mouth
bwahahahahahaha
Old 10-15-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yea that was the main goal when he was here at PR (Seattle) with his rolled up tee shirt showing his muscle arms, how gay, and that mouth. Some day somewhere someone is going to pop the guy.
Robert
Old 10-16-2006, 12:13 AM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

may i be the fisrt in THIS thread to ask why? why are you selling it?

oh and the first to say (i think) you spelled cheap wrong.. lol
Old 10-16-2006, 12:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If I had 2500 dollars I would buy this set-up. It's good for someone who wants something mild up to a full out street/strip car.

You guys who are comparing it to another kit are retarded. even if there are 100 jets that come with it you would pay 500 bucks for that **** new. And he said "hundreds" which leads me to believe at least 200. So there's a grand there. It's not cheap to paint an intake, or plumb a dp kit etc.

Bump for the kit, got anymore pics of it?
Old 10-16-2006, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

Robert56@NitrousDirect, you've never met me so what you know about my sack or my means is minimal. As far as Dave's stuff, it's the first vendor that came to mind. (Good job on advertising Dave.) How about we replace all mention of Dave's DPs with the kits sold by NOS.

Originally Posted by 1999TransamWs6
.....So I guess EVERYTHING in the for sale section is competing with all the companies out there?
Technically, yes it is. For every item sold in those forums a vendor doesn't make a sale. If this doesn't make sense then I suggest you go to your local community college and get smarter. If you're planning a lame come-back to this comment on me possibly having insulted your intelligence read it again, this time closely, and notice the suffix.
Originally Posted by 1999TransamWs6
Im sorry thats just the stupidest thing I have EVER heard.
1. I quit reading aloud in the 2nd grade. Why haven't you?
2. Second grade also marked the period in my life where I stopped making up words.

What the hell Oso SS? Why not compare it to other setups? Are you in the same boat as 1999TransamWs6?

I love everyone who "would have bought this if/except..." It just helps make my point: part out, the demand for such a bad *** intake is quite low.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Somebody09

What the hell Oso SS? Why not compare it to other setups? Are you in the same boat as 1999TransamWs6?

I love everyone who "would have bought this if/except..." It just helps make my point: part out, the demand for such a bad *** intake is quite low.

Because it's not the same set-up. Why give this guy **** for trying to sell his ******* intake manifold with a direct port kit? Why start bringing up other people's **** that's cheaper? Are you even interested in the kit? Are you trying to drive the price down by talking **** and bringing up "competition?"

Fact is, he is a PRIVATE seller selling ONE DP plumbed intake. He doesn't sell these things for a living so he is NOT competition. Maybe on the smallest scale, yes. But is Dave going to go out of business because this guy is selling a part off his car? Hardly.

I know there is someone that wants the intake and has cash for it. I want the ****** but over ten grand in attorney fee's and other **** this week is pushing my modding plan back a bit. No I'm not in the same boat... I'm in an entirely different ocean all together.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Brad,
Im sorry your sales add came to a comparison of some of the custom intakes we do versus what you are selling. I do not feel that is fair to you at all.

It may help if you gave these guys a break down on what it would cost to buy everything you have new.. Sometimes a break down is worth a thousand words..
Dave
Old 10-16-2006, 10:41 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Brad,
Im sorry your sales add came to a comparison of some of the custom intakes we do versus what you are selling. I do not feel that is fair to you at all.

It may help if you gave these guys a break down on what it would cost to buy everything you have new.. Sometimes a break down is worth a thousand words..
Dave
good idea, i'll break it down, but once i do you better watch out, im going to go into bussnes of buying $6,000 worth of stuff, then selling it for $2,500 that should put you out of bussnes real fast!

here is the break down.

intake $893.00

t-body $420.00

paint and custom work 350

N2o noids $100 ea x4 $400.00

fuel noids $90 ea $360.00

nozzles $340 for 8 x 2 $680.00

distribution blocks 35 x 4 $180

b-nuts/sleeves 8 ea x 32 $256

jets $30 for a set of 8 4 sets included $120 (more accually)

labor for plumbing was about $1500

shipping for everything plus all the misc was in the $250 range
plus what ever else i missed!!
|$so new it was about $5,400.00!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

Dave if you will sell this kit new for 2200 I would buy it from you. your pricing just is not competiitive enough until then I will just have to wait
good luck with the sale noyzee

i am off to my night classes at the JC to get more smarter
Old 10-16-2006, 09:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice setup, good luck with the sale.

Sorry, I've got the wrong engine.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:48 AM
8 second mod

bump up!!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Noyzee
bump up!!
*sigh*
Old 10-20-2006, 11:54 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Somebody09
*sigh*
hey buddy.

stay the **** out, no one cares about you. get your car even close to mine, **** even close to my streeet car, then come talk to me.

your a

Quick Reply: Dual Stage For sale CHEEP!!!!!!!