Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maybe done for the season

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 06:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Noyzee
by loosening the fronts, it puts less push.
you went on the bumper, i didnt, i have run just as fast 60'
maybe you should take my tips for what there worth instead of bustin *****. but thats cool either way, its your money getting smashed.

Im not taking tips from a guy who don't know loosening shocks adds upward spring not takes it away! You went fast what 3 times and blew your **** up. Ill take advise from knowledgable guys or even guys that have good ideas. Ill leave the piston melting to you. FYI i don't plan on going 9.0 1 time and having it eat itself at the 1000' mark
Old 11-15-2006, 06:11 AM
TECH Addict

im sorry, your right. im a bone head.
tight up front less spring. my bad. its been a while since i had to adjust any suspention

Seems Mr suspention expert didn't even uderstand front shocks.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:15 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey shiz. your a dick head. lol

you never made a mistake

i went fast last year all season, then sold all my parts. must of done somthing right
Old 11-15-2006, 03:21 PM
TECH Addict

hey shiz. your a dick head. lol

you never made a mistake

i went fast last year all season, then sold all my parts. must of done somthing right
and i saw some of those parts. did something wrong I have been called a d1ckhead before. go back and read your reply to me and see who was the dick first. you were wrong i cvalled you on it and you blem up now your mad cause i was right again about your motor eating it self. truth hurts worse than lies right?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Dammn man, sorry to hear! That sucks, good luck with the repairs/upgrades though!
Old 11-15-2006, 03:56 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
and i saw some of those parts. did something wrong I have been called a d1ckhead before. go back and read your reply to me and see who was the dick first. you were wrong i cvalled you on it and you blem up now your mad cause i was right again about your motor eating it self. truth hurts worse than lies right?
yes, you hurt me real bad. thanks alot. knowingthat you where right and put your car on the bumper will keep me awake at night now.

my old parts where fine. you saw mycrank right? it was fine, had about 30k miles on it, plus a pile of spray runs. whatwas wrong with it?

my rods, pistions, and block are still in use in a street/strip car

"edit-- my rods from my 346 may not be in the car. i forget now whatrods are in there. they may have been my stock rods from my turbo motor. i forget now. please dont tar andfeather menowfor making another mistake

as for my post.

"i run the glide with a 1.8 ]
i went my 9.0 with a 1.31 60 foot, and didnt even lift the tires. ]
no travle limiters" ]

i posted this because you asked who ran this setup, i do.

http://1960belair.8m.com/Videos/Noyzee.wmv

not to say i wont next year, im going to try to set my car up for big wheelies to make it fun. i will be running a 9.5 class, so i need somthing to make it interesting.
but its all in the suspention and tuneup.
that sucks tho, braking **** sucks big time.

i said this because it is true. if the suspention is set up right, you wont hit the bumper, and braking stuff does suck. i know that for a fact. my #4 pistion will tell you.
how is that being a dick?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

yes, you hurt me real bad. thanks alot. knowingthat you where right and put your car on the bumper will keep me awake at night now.

my old parts where fine. you saw mycrank right? it was fine, had about 30k miles on it, plus a pile of spray runs. whatwas wrong with it?

my rods, pistions, and block are still in use in a street/strip car

"edit-- my rods from my 346 may not be in the car. i forget now whatrods are in there. they may have been my stock rods from my turbo motor. i forget now. please dont tar andfeather menowfor making another mistake

as for my post.

"i run the glide with a 1.8 ]
i went my 9.0 with a 1.31 60 foot, and didnt even lift the tires. ]
no travle limiters" ]

i posted this because you asked who ran this setup, i do.

http://1960belair.8m.com/Videos/Noyzee.wmv

not to say i wont next year, im going to try to set my car up for big wheelies to make it fun. i will be running a 9.5 class, so i need somthing to make it interesting.
but its all in the suspention and tuneup.
that sucks tho, braking **** sucks big time.

i said this because it is true. if the suspention is set up right, you wont hit the bumper, and braking stuff does suck. i know that for a fact. my #4 pistion will tell you.
how is that being a dick?
quotes own you let me know when your done having a convo with your self and post some quick clif notes. BTW the dick move was not what you posted. go back and reread the whole post and follow along like the reast of us and let me know when you catch up.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

lol you guys got some wild *** rides.. there is no need for all this though. Shiz what was the point in bringing up noyzees motor eating? There is a chance that you can take your **** out tommorow and something happen, then whos "knowlegable EDIT: Where is parkville ? how far from budds are you?
Old 11-16-2006, 10:30 AM
9 Second Club

Shiz is real close to Glen Burnie now.... about 1.5 hrs. from Budds
Old 11-16-2006, 11:18 AM
8 second mod

quotes own you let me know when your done having a convo with your self and post some quick clif notes. BTW the dick move was not what you posted. go back and reread the whole post and follow along like the reast of us and let me know when you catch up.

man, your to much.
good luck
Old 11-16-2006, 11:22 AM
8 second mod

[QUOTE=87Lt1Monte] Shiz what was the point in bringing up noyzees motor eating? QUOTE]

he's mad his car hasnt even gone as fast as my little 346 did 2 years ago

i feel i must explain this because old post where taken the wrong way.
the above is a ball busting joke that you probably will get mad at and think im being a dick. so befor you get bent this is said as a joking ball bust.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:33 AM
TECH Addict

Not to jump in but I read the whole post, sucks to hear about what happened to your car, but it went from Noyzee trying to explain some suspension stuff to help you out (which he mixed up the number settings on the shocks/springs by mistake) and then you jump all over him and mention the problems hes had with his car when all he was trying to do was help you...so only person i see here being a dick is you.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:45 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Not to jump in but I read the whole post, sucks to hear about what happened to your car, but it went from Noyzee trying to explain some suspension stuff to help you out (which he mixed up the number settings on the shocks/springs by mistake) and then you jump all over him and mention the problems hes had with his car when all he was trying to do was help you...so only person i see here being a dick is you.
thanks. i thought i was doing what you said. i did make this comment when he said the car has always come out of the hole good.

"getting out of the hole good consists of not riding the bumper and smashing **** up.
i know it happens for sure, and in these lsx cars it is very easy"

however, i said it kidding around, but being internet, no emotions show threw, and i can see where he took offence to it.

and again im sure he is upset his car with that big motor cant run as fast as my 346.

again. above is a joke again. busting *****
Old 11-16-2006, 12:55 PM
9 Second Club

and again im sure he is upset his car with that big motor cant run as fast as my 346.

again. above is a joke again. busting *****

Here we go
Old 11-16-2006, 01:49 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Here we go

he gets mad to easy

i melted (cracked) a pistion and i thought it was funny.
i thought it was funny my budget built 346 running 300 for 100 or so passes and coming apart mint lasted longer then my full race motor. lol

talk about weird
Old 11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
9 Second Club

**** happens
Old 11-17-2006, 01:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS

i guess a guy telling me to shut my mouth, hes faster ,listen to him when he was wrong is not a dick move? even after i told him politely he was wrong

good job on melting your piston noyzee. you were proud of it so i cheered you on.

I dont believe it was 2 ful years ago If you want to run heads up put yours back togeather and we can set it up. other wise mines faster on all 8 hell ill sell you my motor and have jeff tune it and you can spray it more than 3 times i bet
Old 11-17-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Regular

Wow.. have you run 9.0's shiz?
Old 11-17-2006, 02:20 PM
9 Second Club

He hasnt... But his point is Noyzee only did it once.

Shiz isnt far behind ...9.5 on the 1st stage in only 3 or 4 passes so far... it will go a 9.0 or faster as long as we can keep it off the bumper

I say you 2 agree to diagree and let it go.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 PM
8 second mod

i guess a guy telling me to shut my mouth, hes faster ,listen to him when he was wrong is not a dick move? even after i told him politely he was wrong

good job on melting your piston noyzee. you were proud of it so i cheered you on.

I dont believe it was 2 ful years ago If you want to run heads up put yours back togeather and we can set it up. other wise mines faster on all 8 hell ill sell you my motor and have jeff tune it and you can spray it more than 3 times i bet
haha, even with just one stage on i went 9.3, 9.35, 9.38 9.5x with 1 stage150 shot (maybe 200 iforget now) and that was 2 or 3 trips out with a 100% different setup then last year. lighter, more cube power glide ect. still faster then you, and no bumper rubbin for me
ididnt hurt it till i hit 2 stages. good luck with yours once you hit it with 2 stages

ps, tested my injectors, and that one was 13%| lower then my lowest one. not sure, but that could do it.

atv. this is fun, i agree

still no pics from shiz, maybe he did blow it up, but it sounds cooler saying it went on the bumper then it does saying hemelted it down