Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What nitrous kit for LT1(stock for now)

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What nitrous kit for LT1(stock for now)

I have a stock LT1 with full exhaust. I wanna get a 150 shot kit, but i wanna run a 100 shot(can i do that W/a 150 shot kit?)while the motor is stock. should i go with nitrous express? wet shot would be the best? what else should i get for the kit?also where is everyone getting there kit from? THANKS
Old 01-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

NX makes a very quality system. Their Single Nozzle system is adjustable form 35-150shot so you can spray a 100 shot no problem. Being that it is a completely stock motor I wouldn't suggest you go over a 100 shot unless you upgrade the intank pump. Aside form the NX system we have our own Nitrous Outlet single nozzle System as well. Ours is also a very high quality system that is also adjustable from 35-150 shot. Both systems can produce up to 250 extra horsepower if you wanted to go higher down the road. The only thing that you will need would be an SHO hose. With you being an LT1 you have two options that you can go. You can go with a traditional Digital window switch or you can go with the Mallory 685 unit which encompasses an Ignition box, Timing retard, and window Switch in one unit. Accessory wise I you defiantly get some sort of window switch and get a FPSS ( Fuel Pressure Safety Switch). IF you want all the major accessories then I would suggest you get a GenX2 which includes Bottle Heater, Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Blow down Fitting & Tube, Purge Valve.

-Chris

Last edited by Chris@NitroDaves; 01-09-2007 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by firebird6786
I have a stock LT1 with full exhaust. I wanna get a 150 shot kit, but i wanna run a 100 shot(can i do that W/a 150 shot kit?)while the motor is stock. should i go with nitrous express? wet shot would be the best? what else should i get for the kit?also where is everyone getting there kit from? THANKS
Go with the NOS dry kit and modify it some. THat bitch will hit hard as hell with some modifications!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chris@NitroDaves
NX makes a very quality system. Their Single Nozzle system is adjustable form 35-150shot so you can spray a 100 shot no problem. Being that it is a completely stock motor I wouldn't suggest you go over a 100 shot unless you upgrade the intank pump. Aside form the NX system we have our own Nitrous Outlet single nozzle System as well. Ours is also a very high quality system that is also adjustable from 35-150 shot. Both systems can produce up to 250 extra horsepower if you wanted to go higher down the road. The only thing that you will need would be an SHO hose. With you being an LT1 you have two options that you can go. You can go with a traditional Digital window switch or you can go with the Mallory 685 unit which encompasses an Ignition box, Timing retard, and window Switch in one unit. Accessory wise I you defiantly get some sort of window switch and get a FPSS ( Fuel Pressure Safety Switch). IF you want all the major accessories then I would suggest you get a GenX2 which includes Bottle Heater, Pressure Gauge, Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Blow down Fitting & Tube, Purge Valve.

-Chris
i have to add that i was more than pleased with daves wet kit. i too am i lowly lt car i can honestly say if i was to do it all over again my choice would remain to same. top notch kit and service second to none, support when you need it , what more could you ask for.