Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno today at HiTech Motorsport!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=
I have done a few dozen nitrous set ups on LSX cars, and can assure everyone that this car is bouncing right at 10:1.

Regardless, since a few people seem so sure (without ever being there) that it is more than 10:1. I will put MsLizs car back on the dyno and jet it down on the fuel side for her for free.[/QUOTE]

Casey I REALLY appreciate this offer! I'll send you an e-mail so we can schedule a get together!
Looking forward to it!
Ms Eliz
Old 08-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
Ms Eliz, my setup is done

Was 340 Baseline W/ LT Headers, LS6 intake, Shaner TB, Beer EFI Live Tuned
417 after the Heads and Cam.
AFR in the low to Mid 11's

BEER! I was thinking your car should be back together soon! Congratulations, on your NA the power really jumps at about 4200rpm and really climbs! Have you had a chance to put some miles on her yet? Very cool numbers indeed! After your first drive when do you suppose you finally got that grin off your face??? LOL!
XOXO,
Ms Liz
Old 08-11-2007, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ms Eliz
BEER! I was thinking your car should be back together soon! Congratulations, on your NA the power really jumps at about 4200rpm and really climbs! Have you had a chance to put some miles on her yet? Very cool numbers indeed! After your first drive when do you suppose you finally got that grin off your face??? LOL!
XOXO,
Ms Liz

Got about 30 miles on it (yes I had a big grin ), unfortunately I am back on the ship now for three weeks, then home a week (have to repair a fuel leak where the pump goes in, and my purge now blows fuses , change the fuel noid; Dave got me a Black NX Stage six fuel noid to match the color theme going , add the powder coated valve covers-Nassau Blue and calipers) then off to Singapore for a month for my new drilling rig (Promotion to Captain on a new Six Generation Semi Submersible Drilling unit, after working nites since 1994, I finally get to see daylight ).

Probably get to enjoy it in October when the Shipyard Pumpkin Ale comes out...(with some nice cold air ).
Old 08-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
Got about 30 miles on it (yes I had a big grin ), unfortunately I am back on the ship now for three weeks, then home a week (have to repair a fuel leak where the pump goes in, and my purge now blows fuses , change the fuel noid; Dave got me a Black NX Stage six fuel noid to match the color theme going , add the powder coated valve covers-Nassau Blue and calipers) then off to Singapore for a month for my new drilling rig (Promotion to Captain on a new Six Generation Semi Submersible Drilling unit, after working nites since 1994, I finally get to see daylight ).

Probably get to enjoy it in October when the Shipyard Pumpkin Ale comes out...(with some nice cold air ).

Singapore...Holy Cow, you call that a promotion? LOL, I hear ya, daylight is taken for granted by us work a day slugs...
Let's see some new pics ASAP! The Nassau blue should be very cool!
Come home safely!
Ms Eliz

Quick Reply: Dyno today at HiTech Motorsport!