Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls7 Plate Nitrous Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls7 Plate Nitrous Kit

Hey Guys. I Am Looking For An Ls7 Engine Throttle Body Plate Nitrous Kit. Who Makes This? What Is Available? Please Advise.
Old 12-13-2007 | 04:45 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any 90mm drive by wire plate system will work. There's quite a few. Nitro Dave, HSW, I don't know if NOS makes a 90mm one, etc.... Don't ask which one is better, because it will start a huge **** storm.
Old 12-13-2007 | 05:04 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Correct ...the LS7 uses any of the 90mm plates.
Old 12-13-2007 | 05:26 PM
FormerVendor

as everyone else said, the 90mm plate will fit your ls7.

our sale is still going on for our 90mm plate kit, incredible deal.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/822132-holiday-special-plate-kit-pricing.html
Old 12-13-2007 | 11:02 PM
Banned

PM sent...
Old 12-14-2007 | 05:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check our 90mm plates out. Our plate systems will flow over 400hp proven to be the best selection on the market.
Dave
Old 12-15-2007 | 01:02 AM
Banned

Hey Guys. I want a 90mm plate LS7 wet nitrous kit, without bottle and feed line, to push up to 250hp. What type of pricing can you both offer me? Please advise.
Old 12-15-2007 | 01:05 AM
FormerVendor

I could be wrong here but Im thinking our plate is the only plate on the market designed to flow over 200HP. Ours will flow 400 pluss. Shoot chris@nitrodaves or Ray@nitrodaves a pm and they can put together some prices for you.
Dave
Old 12-15-2007 | 02:01 AM
Banned

Well email me with information on the kit I want... I want a 90mm plate LS7 wet nitrous kit, without bottle and feed line, to push up to 250hp. What type of pricing can you both offer me? Please advise.
Old 12-15-2007 | 05:57 AM
FormerVendor

I have used several of dave's plates on new ZO-6's. We have had no problems and they make great HP!!!!!!

Garth
LEP
Old 12-16-2007 | 12:07 AM
Banned

Hi. Hmm alright, but the pricing doesnt seem even close to reasonable, im comparing to HSW Holiday Specials...
Old 12-17-2007 | 03:09 PM
TECH Resident

yes but the daves plates are the best plates out, and if you want over 200hp then they are your only choice. just remeber you get what you pay for. not to mention that Daves has the best customer service i have ever encountered
Old 12-17-2007 | 08:39 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by scott_mckinney
Hi. Hmm alright, but the pricing doesnt seem even close to reasonable, im comparing to HSW Holiday Specials...
Let us know what we can help you with. We offer the best prices in the industry with the best quality kits. We offer the ONLY 360 degree spray pattern on the market which is held to the tightest of tolerances. If you do in fact plan on going over 200 i would just go right for the direct port setup. I would much rather be shooting a 250 shot right into the intake runners then dumping all that fuel and nitrous into my manifold. The direct port will decrease your chances of a big back fire. That or you could use our dual stage dry kit with the "interface" to go over a 200 shot.
Old 12-17-2007 | 10:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
Let us know what we can help you with. We offer the best prices in the industry with the best quality kits. We offer the ONLY 360 degree spray pattern on the market which is held to the tightest of tolerances. If you do in fact plan on going over 200 i would just go right for the direct port setup. I would much rather be shooting a 250 shot right into the intake runners then dumping all that fuel and nitrous into my manifold. The direct port will decrease your chances of a big back fire. That or you could use our dual stage dry kit with the "interface" to go over a 200 shot.
Hi Mike. Well I shot you an email about some dealer pricing and I remember nothing was able to be done for me. I also asked about the kit minus bottle and you said this was impossible. Please advise.
Old 12-17-2007 | 11:38 PM
FormerVendor

Sorry,
All I can say is you get what you pay for. We design our products to flow X amount to make X amount of power and meet a certain standard of quality that we can be proud of to have our name on. We then price our products at a fair price according to build cost.

If you want the highest quality, highest flowing products backed by the most knowledgable staff with full time tech service that answers the phones full time, responds to pms, emails and post on the boards with actual technical information our products and our company is the company for you.

If you determain what is a great product by the price it is being sold for our products and are company may not be the choice for you.

I hope this does not come across to harsh. I am not banging on anyone elses products nor comparing them to ours. Im stating what our products and our company are all about.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks
Dave
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:15 AM
Banned

Question

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Sorry,
All I can say is you get what you pay for. We design our products to flow X amount to make X amount of power and meet a certain standard of quality that we can be proud of to have our name on. We then price our products at a fair price according to build cost.

If you want the highest quality, highest flowing products backed by the most knowledgable staff with full time tech service that answers the phones full time, responds to pms, emails and post on the boards with actual technical information our products and our company is the company for you.

If you determain what is a great product by the price it is being sold for our products and are company may not be the choice for you.

I hope this does not come across to harsh. I am not banging on anyone elses products nor comparing them to ours. Im stating what our products and our company are all about.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave. Do you have some dyno results to show me your kit makes more power on my LS7 than the Harris Speed Works kit? Like I said, the pricing is much different, but so far your customer service and willingness to work with me is better. Do you offer your kits with no bottle?
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:27 AM
FormerVendor

Scott,
I am not crazy about being put in a corner of opening the area for arguement about whose products are better. Those arguement never work out for the best of anyone and just turn into a bunch of opinion stated bickering back and forth. I can not speak for any other companies products.

All I can say is that our products speak for them selfs. Do a search here on the board. Look at all the listed dyno charts and cars running great numbers with our products. Look at the installs and how well designed our products are to offer the cleanest ans safest isntall. When you put one of our systems in your hand and on your car you will see the rest for your self.

Our plates will flow over 400HP
Our Solenoids flow over 400HP
Our Nitrous solenoid come standard with the purge port design.
Our bottle valve will flow over 800HP and has dual accessory ports with added valve stem support from the heavy duty ****.

We let our products and customer service do the talking for us.
Dave
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:28 AM
FormerVendor

Ohh yes sir. WE also offer our systems with no bottle, 10lb bottle or 15lb bottle.
Dave
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:39 AM
Banned

Well guys, after speaking with Dave privately, I definitely decided to go with his product and company. The other nitrous suppliers (2 in specific) on the board, did not want to work with me when I needed a no bottle kit and did not even reply to my faxes or emails. Customer service is priceless!
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:44 AM
FormerVendor

Well guys, after speaking with Dave privately, I definitely decided to go with his product and company. The other nitrous suppliers (2 in specific) on the board, did not want to work with me when I needed a no bottle kit and did not even reply to my faxes or emails. Customer service is priceless!
Scott,
We aim to please.
Thanks
Dave