Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous shooting through purge non stop HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetnStrip
I know I personally tested it after it was installed and it worked fine. I was either thinking its the switch or maybe the noid is stuck open.
Shouldn't have taken the job. Shouldn't have said you "tested" it when you know you didn't.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99ccz28
Shouldn't have taken the job. Shouldn't have said you "tested" it when you know you didn't.
You are right we shouldnt have taken it and I didnt lie to u I told u I had the guy talk to u through PM's im sorry for the confusing I was just tryin to help u out.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How did you not lie. you said you tested it and it worked fine when you know damn well you didn't test it. That is a LIE. Why would you say you tested it when you didn't? Answer that for me.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

How did you not lie. you said you tested it and it worked fine when you know damn well you didn't test it. That is a LIE. Why would you say you tested it when you didn't? Answer that for me.
Im sorry if u feel that I lied to u but I didnt. I think ur getting me confused with the other guys at the shop. I have no reason to lie to u and if there is a problem with worked that was done by us we will be more then glad to fix it. All of our customers know we do good work at a very affordable price especially to repeat customers.

Last edited by StreetnStrip; 05-12-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There was a lot of miscommunication and false accusations on their part. They do good work for a great price. i guess it is just best to talk to one person the whole way through so there is no confusion.

Last edited by 99ccz28; 05-14-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Teching In

They are a pretty good shop. But, there is not way anyone tested like he said, he shouldn't have lied. I was already told it was not tested. Unless he tested it and knew it wasn't working right
They are a very good shop.

I would guess that one of the guys thought the other guy checked. An honest mistake.

Or, it may have worked for one button cycle before plunger released (or froze) from backward install. Hard to say.

Glad the problem is resolved for you.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

the problem has been solved. There was a lot of miscommunication and false accusations. They are a good shop that does good work for a great price. i guess it is just best to talk to one person the whole way through so there is no confusion.
correct & Thank u,sorry for ur troubles!
Originally Posted by Lars1361
They are a very good shop.

I would guess that one of the guys thought the other guy checked. An honest mistake.

Or, it may have worked for one button cycle before plunger released (or froze) from backward install. Hard to say.

Glad the problem is resolved for you.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Launching!

You said that you tested it and said that it worked properly. How could it work properly with the noid in backwards. Still seems to me like someone lied. You guys may be a good shop, but he was still lied to.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:41 AM
Banned

i dont see how the noid backwards made it leak honestly?
Old 05-15-2008, 07:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swaie
You said that you tested it and said that it worked properly. How could it work properly with the noid in backwards. Still seems to me like someone lied. You guys may be a good shop, but he was still lied to.
THANK YOU! At least someone is smart enough to realize that! When I picked the car up I was told it was not tested, they just clicked. Which was fine. Then, he comes in here saying he personally tested it and it worked fine, when I was already told it was not tested. So, someone lied. The noid is only part of the whole ordeal.

Last edited by 99ccz28; 05-15-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daniel6718
i dont see how the noid backwards made it leak honestly?
Just the way they are made I guess. One end is an out and one is a in. If you're bored take you purge and hook it up backwards. You'll see what it does. Just be close to the bottle to quickly turn it off!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I know I personally tested it after it was installed and it worked fine. I was either thinking its the switch or maybe the noid is stuck open.
Yes maybe I should have had his worked checked over but the guy told me it was setup right and it worked fine for him.
So he TESTED it? Or did he not even CHECK it? Weird...
Old 05-15-2008, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

So he TESTED it? Or did he not even CHECK it? Weird...
No reason to complicate the situation. As long as the customer is happy at the end, that is all that matters.

I commend the shop for comming on lsltech and dealing with this. Their explination seemed fair, and in the end it was a small issue that was easily resolved.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So lying is ok in your book? You do not know the whole thing, you only know what you see on here. i have e-mails that have more lies in them. I am the customer and I am not "happy". If you can explain to me how it is fair I would love to see it from your point of view. This isn't about the soleniod anymore. Its about the lies and attitudes I had to put up with.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Hey bud it was tested as far as we could for NOT having a bottle with nitrous. I was here when u picked it up & He told you we tested it and all the Noids were working like they should, no fuel leaks & you were happy with that and seemed to understand.

also you are saying you are NOT happy, then why did you tell Brian - (Mater on here) you were when he called you to work out the issue & to make it right. He apologized to you for the issue. He got you a good deal on getting your Tranny done, he picked your car up from the tranny shop (no charge) to help you out so you would not have to pick it up and bring it to us & were told you that are Laptop was down and could not retard the timing right now. Also your car may have been here for a 2 weeks but you were told that it wasn't getting in the garage until the week of May 5th. There was also miss communication due to the fact of too many people involved in sending messages back an forth and not only using one contact person for all the issues.The biggest problem with this whole thread is that it went right on to a message board instead of you calling us directly so we could work out all the issues together. We stand by our work and go the extra mile to help make things right with all of our customers.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoLow
Hey bud it was tested as far as we could for NOT having a bottle with nitrous. I was here when u picked it up & He told you we tested it and all the Noids were working like they should, no fuel leaks & you were happy with that and seemed to understand.

also you are saying you are NOT happy, then why did you tell Brian - (Mater on here) you were when he called you to work out the issue & to make it right. He apologized to you for the issue. He got you a good deal on getting your Tranny done, he picked your car up from the tranny shop (no charge) to help you out so you would not have to pick it up and bring it to us & were told you that are Laptop was down and could not retard the timing right now. Also your car may have been here for a 2 weeks but you were told that it wasn't getting in the garage until the week of May 5th. There was also miss communication due to the fact of too many people involved in sending messages back an forth and not only using one contact person for all the issues.The biggest problem with this whole thread is that it went right on to a message board instead of you calling us directly so we could work out all the issues together. We stand by our work and go the extra mile to help make things right with all of our customers.
First of all I never said I was "happy". Second no one ever said anything about the 5th bud. If it wasn't going to be in the garage until the 5th why do I have emails prior to the 5th saying you were working on it? Answer that! You checked things, you didn't test anything. You obviously didn't check things very well if the solenoid was backwards. Brian recommended the tranny shop I didn't call asking what I should do. Yea Brian picked up free and then bitched about it. I didn't expect anything for free, not my problem. This was only brought up because Sam comes here saying its right he tested it worked fine blah blah blah. So I am about to tear the solenoid off and send it back but that would have been a waste because it was not done right. Solenoid is fine. Of course you guys are going to make it sound like I am the bad guy but my story sticks, I hear a different thing every time. So answer my question: Why do I have emails prior to the 5th saying its getting worked on and saying it will hopefully be done if it wasn't even going into the shop until the 5th? Why, because the 5th is something was made up to make it look like I am wrong. Sounds like it was shipped out to someone else since no body can get the story straight.

Brian needs to learn how to run that business and not let his employees talk for it. Either that or make sure you know what is being said.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

First of all I never said I was "happy". Second no one ever said anything about the 5th bud. If it wasn't going to be in the garage until the 5th why do I have emails prior to the 5th saying you were working on it? Answer that! You checked things, you didn't test anything. You obviously didn't check things very well if the solenoid was backwards. Brian recommended the tranny shop I didn't call asking what I should do. Yea Brian picked up free and then bitched about it. I didn't expect anything for free, not my problem. This was only brought up because Sam comes here saying its right he tested it worked fine blah blah blah. So I am about to tear the solenoid off and send it back but that would have been a waste because it was not done right. Solenoid is fine. Of course you guys are going to make it sound like I am the bad guy but my story sticks, I hear a different thing every time. So answer my question: Why do I have emails prior to the 5th saying its getting worked on and saying it will hopefully be done if it wasn't even going into the shop until the 5th? Why, because the 5th is something was made up to make it look like I am wrong. Sounds like it was shipped out to someone else since no body can get the story straight.

Brian needs to learn how to run that business and not let his employees talk for it. Either that or make sure you know what is being said.
Sorry for your inconvenience, Your right were wrong.....

and no your car was NOT shipped out to anyone
Old 05-15-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank u for ur business ,i did all i could to make it right!U dont want to call & talk to me,instead u want to post it on a public forum instead of talking to me!
THank u again & sorry for any inconvenience!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its a shame this happened. I have been a loyal JJs Automotive customer for the past three or four years. I bought my car there and have taken it there every year after. Every time someone would ask about work or anything to do with ls1's I would recommend JJ's. Weather they went or not I don't know but I threw the name out there.

I was very unhappy with the customer service, not the work. Getting yelled at on the phone for no reason is not something I take lightly. Being told I can tow my car home and that they are doing me a favor is not something I want to hear. Thats really what started my anger for the shop. Then all the other things just added fuel to the fire.

Im not going to bash their name, they do good work. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with them, and unfortunately it will be the last. The best thing to do is lock the thread and be done with it because I don't need to hear from everyone at the shop that I am wrong and they are right.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

never once did i say u where wrong & we where right!i told u thing wasnt handle the right way on our part! never did i say u where wrong! the things thats funny is ,the day u wanted ur car picked up from the trans shop u ccalled me thre or four times to make shore i was getting it!!how many times did u call with when ur car had this problem none! and again Thank u for ur business & sorry for any inconvenience!

Quick Reply: Nitrous shooting through purge non stop HELP!