Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

why cant you sell guns n ammo?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. B
Stop clinging to your guns and religion..

"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Barack Obama
WTF is wrong with you man????OBAMA sucks my *****
Old 05-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Launching!

What are the rules for selling in person? Does that change state to state? So for another question. I am from Canada. I can buy a handgun from a dealer in person, but to buy a handgun and get them to ship it, they have to have a export liscense. Not alot of dealers want to bother because of the extra cost involved in that.Now some dealers won't sell to me in North Dakota because they are not export dealers. But I could ge t a freind to buy it for me(he is form that state).He can then sell it to me and I have to register it with the police when I bring it into the country. They are still alot cheaper to buy in the states than in Canada.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Handguns and rifles/shotguns have different laws when it comes to shipping.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/Sup...spx?faqid=1118

not totally up to date, but you get the idea.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stormed_Norm
What are the rules for selling in person? Does that change state to state? So for another question. .
there are federal rules and state rules that govern in person sales. check teh ATF website for federal rules and your states laws for your states rules

It would be nice to sell guns on here. I have a few new AR15s I would like to list here.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

i found it kinda funny that I just saw a brownells banner ad on here..

Quick Reply: why cant you sell guns n ammo?