Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Surround Sound System - New

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Surround Sound System - New

Hey guys, i have a brand new DVD surround sound system for sale. Recieved as a gift and never used, I opened the box to take photos of the items only

Specs:

Elite Audio - EA6030:

1000watts
Subwoofer + 5 speakers
Digital LCD Display
Bass, Treble, Full Function Remote Control
Digital 5.1 Reciever, Amplifier
High-End Audio cables
Digital AM/FM Tuner

Retails for over $2000. Asking $800 or best offer. Pick up in Boston MA, or will ship for an extra $40.

Payment by money order, paypal, western union, moneygram. Up to you.

See pics
Attached Thumbnails Surround Sound System - New-1.jpg   Surround Sound System - New-speakers.jpg   Surround Sound System - New-box.jpg  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:24 PM
12 Second Club

Muhahahahaaaa......HAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!
Retails over 2000 bucks!?!? Get a life...That piece of **** isn't worth 50 bucks....Oooooh digital am/fm tuner....wow......Everybody who is trying to sell one of these will not include a picture of the back of this piece of **** to show what kind of connections it has. I say this worthless piece of crap doesnt even have a fiber optic or let alone a damn digital coax....$2000...pulease....
Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

ouch?!?!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1LUNATIC
Muhahahahaaaa......HAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!
Retails over 2000 bucks!?!? Get a life...That piece of **** isn't worth 50 bucks....Oooooh digital am/fm tuner....wow......Everybody who is trying to sell one of these will not include a picture of the back of this piece of **** to show what kind of connections it has. I say this worthless piece of crap doesnt even have a fiber optic or let alone a damn digital coax....$2000...pulease....
thats a nice reply. i got it as a gift, if you want to buy it, very well, if youre not interested, there are more grown up ways of saying youre not interested.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 4ced
thats a nice reply. i got it as a gift, if you want to buy it, very well, if youre not interested, there are more grown up ways of saying youre not interested.
Can you provide a link to the retail price with info on this system including the price?
Old 10-16-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'll just paste this link here.

Same thoughts apply.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/non-automotive-classifieds/578328-elite-audio-home-speakers.html

Seriously, it's worth "something" to "someone", but, those speakers are intentionally marked up to stratosphere pricing for their MSRP to take advantage of peoples' sense of "getting a deal".

FWIW, here's an $800 surround system. This is the one I have. Kicks ***.

http://www.av123.com/products_produc...s&product=92.1
Old 10-16-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Regular

interesting. tell u the truth, i dont know how much its really worth. ive seen it in a catalog for 2000+ but i guess youre right, i dont think its worth 2000+ either. Thats why i put what looks like a more down to earth price here. anyway, screw it, i guess if no one is really interested ill just hook it up at home. woulda rather used the money to buy a new interior though