non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Vortec Heads low miles EQ

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortec Heads low miles EQ

I have a nice set of eq replacement vortec heads with about 5k on them since purchased. These have stock size valves and have not had any machine work done to them. These did come with screw in studs and I do have the stock rockers that are like new too. These heads are alot better then stock 062. They have a thicker deck surface so they will not crack like stock heads. I would like to get $450 plus shipping out of them. They are $325 a piece new. I am in mason ohio 20 miles north of cincinnati
Old 11-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G body 8.8 ford rear with trz upper and lower arms

I have a fox body 8.8 set up for a g body. This bolts right in and is a 1/4 or a 1/8 in narrower then a stock g body rear. This does have spring pockets welded on. This does come with double adjustable trz upper and lower arms. The rear has a 5 lug conversion a 3.73 gear and a rebuilt for posi unit with carbon fiber clutches. We had this in a 78 malibu wagon. The car ran 12.35s on slicks and 60ft was 1.65. The car left hard and had a dish 406 with a small cam and vortec heads. This is ready to bolt in and alot cheaper then the hard to find g body 8.5 or 12 bolt. I would like to get $650 out of everything. I will ship and I also have a auburn 31 spline posi that needs a spider I will throw in if you want it.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:52 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Threads merged. Please use only one thread for all items for sale.