non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

LT1 383 Stroker, 4L60E w/3K stall & complete harness

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow LT1 383 Stroker, 4L60E w/3K stall & complete harness

Welp, time to do away with the stroker and go with somthing a little different.

This late model LT1 is coming out of my 69 Camaro that I performed a swap in about 4 months ago.

This LT1 has a Scat 383 crankshaft, 5.7" GM "X" rods w/ARP bolts, .020 over Keith Black Silv-O-Lite "Claimer" flat top pistons w/cast rings (everything was ballanced) all machine work was done by Extreeme Machine and Performance in Gerogetown, Comp Cams "306" roller cam (290HR-12), Comp Cams dual valve springs (I can't remember the part number, but I know they are good up to .600 lift), ARE 1.5 roller rockers, mild port work on the intake and exhaust runners on the stock heads, stock intake with smog delete, stock throttle body, GM peremiter bolt valve covers with "Chevrolet" logo with the GM valve cover adapter. Engine comes with altenator and brackets....no AC compressor or Power steering pump, but if I can find it, you can have it. It comes with the factory wire harness and computer that has had all smog and emission items cut out. Engine also comes with Hooker Longtube headders that have the O2 sensor in them that fit first gen Camaro's and Firebirds. The left side has a decent size dent in it, but I think I can get it out if you think it needs to come out.

The 4L60E transmission is completly stock other than a 3000 stall with an anti-balooning plate and lockup option. Trans was rebuilt about 4K miles ago. It shifts perfect thru all gears and it does in fact lockup like it's supposed to do. Absolutly no problem with this transmission.

The 383 makes excellent power. It pushed my 69 Camaro around with AUTHORITY. The computer needs a little tuning, but not much. Other than that, this is a true drop in turnkey engine/trans setup for pretty much any car out there. The first trip I took, it got 24 miles per gallon at 60 MPH with a 2.73 rear gear and a 3600 pound car. I have about 200 miles on this engine. Reason for pulling, I found an LS1 and need to build funds to get it.

Engine casting number: 10125327
Cylinder head casting number : 10128374

I have video of this engine idleing, I also have loads of build pictures at request.

Asking 2700 for EVERYTHING, or 2200 for everything but trans and converter. If bought at my asking price, I will throw in a new set of Accel 8mm ignition wires and a new MSD ignition coil for free.

Engine is currently out of car, but I have lots of refrences for proof of an excellent performing engine.

Please send me an e-mail for more info,

I will deliver or meet 100 miles from Austin, Texas.

Thanks for your time,

Joe

Last edited by kokamo; 11-11-2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Adding phone contact number
Old 11-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD!!!

Thanks,

Joe

Quick Reply: LT1 383 Stroker, 4L60E w/3K stall & complete harness