non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

2nd gen parts for sell.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd gen parts for sell.

i have a whole black interior for a 2nd gen f body its out of a black 77 formula the only things missing is the drivers kick panel behind ebrake,headlinner i dont think i have the rear packing tray
the console that was in it is out of a 69 but fits. its in good condtion not bad but not 100% show good for dd cars or could be cleaned up for show. looking to sell as a lot but will part out if have to. 650 obo (plus you cover shipping or if close enough will deliver for little over gas cost or you can pick up) takes it all.
forgot the gagues and hvac controls go with lot there is no radio it was a radio delete car and all the bolts and hardware go with it.
found the dash pad is cracked (see pics) and the pass seat door panel clips at missing and panel in 2 parts and the pass seat bottom has cut(see pic)

also have both drivers and pass rear floor pans they are goodmark got through yearone new in box. 75 each or 140 for both (plus you cover shipping or if close enough will deliver for little over gas cost or you can pick up).
hte rust is just surface i checked

also have a factory trunk lid 175 obo (plus you cover shipping or if close enough will deliver for little over gas cost or you can pick up).

also i foudn front grills for a 77 or 78. there off a 77. 15 each or 25for both. (plus you cover shipping or if close enough will deliver for little over gas cost or you can pick up).

any qusetions feel free to ask
if you would like pics of something feel free to ask.
just alot of parts to the interior to take and post up thats why there not there.

Last edited by 2and4genbirds; 09-19-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added pics
Old 09-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Teching In

more pics

Old 09-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Teching In

all still for for sell
Old 11-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Teching In