Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

New Video's

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well that's not to bad for around 400 bucks. And yeah I hear that on the goal part but you're right got to have one if you want to make it.

don't know if it's blue or white. When it's ideling there is a white haze, kind of like when it's cold out side and it's the first start up of the car. It happens all day long though but it's not thick, just like a mist. I check to see if I have any oil leaking around the heads and there is none. That I can see of atleast.

Well I hate to say it but my car is in my parents name. I had a bike and they thought I was going to kill myself on it. My credit was bad and still is, so they co-sign for me. Now they are pushing hard for me to get it in my name. I owe 5900 on it and still can't get it in my name. So I should have it paid off in about 6 months.

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Trust me when I say the car is a LONG,,,,, LOOOOOONG ways from running 9's. But everyone should have a goal lol.... Minitub kits only cost about 200.00 or so, but then I want adjustable ride height springs 220.00, plus the cost of installation, renting a plasma cutter to cut everything out etc... it all adds up quick.

Sucks about your car man.... Maybe you blew a head gasket? Is the smoke white or blue? Why do you have to pay off your car all of a sudden?

Mike
Old 02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds really good Poncho!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude that car is bad as ****!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I got another video of me taking off from a stop today thru 4th from the back. I will post that one when I get one of the flames out my exhaust.