Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Fremont F-Body Fest (and other lsx's and one gtp)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fremont F-Body Fest (and other lsx's and one gtp)

Ok time for the second annual Omaha Nebraska area car meet and get together, we had a good showing at the virgin test run last year and are expecting even more this year. Now on to the details, the meet itself is for any and all LS-x powered vehicles, Camaro's, Vette's, Firebirds, and generally most any LS enthusiast.

Date: July 24, 2010
Location: Fremont Lakes Campground, Camp sites will be announced but im hoping to get the same ones as last year, for those who attended last year (site 238)

We will be shooting for everyone to be showing up before noon to give us more time, last year we started late and were grilling in the dark. I will try to be there by 9am and get the sites all in line and set up. I will also be bringing marinaded steaks and some burgers for super. If you would like a steak, let me know in your post and i will bring according amount, and bring say 15 bucks (undecided) to the meet to help cover cost and site. Those who were there last year can attest to the fact that these are good steaks.

The general schedule is all up in the air, but tenatively

Noon- everyone should be there, (let me know if we need to make this later) meet and greet, put names and faces with the user names,

2ish- Cruise the square in a pack, this is quite a sight, and possibly set up somewhere in town to meet the locals and check out the cars inside and out

6pm- fire up the grill, steaks burgers and dogs, from there, last year we went and staged some races, and came back and drank some cold beer and watched the neighbors struggle to put up a ham-mock but open to suggestions

Feel free to bring a tent and stay the night as there will be a number of us enjoying the atmosphere and having some cold ones on into the night around the camp fire

1. Suede (Wade Barry) steak
2. Clint195 (Clint Pelan) steak
3. GTPpower (Nick Brichacek) steak
4. Allbaugh 04 (Tim Allbaugh)

so throw up a post on here with your name and who is coming, if you want steak, and a pic of your car if you've got one just for fun.... Lets make it happen.

Last edited by suede; 06-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Suede

Wade Barry

Old 06-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Teching In

LS1 dot com

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138603

LS1tech dot com NE
https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwester...s-one-gtp.html

LS1tech dot com SD
https://ls1tech.com/forums/northwest...s-one-gtp.html

Feel free to promote as you wish, and let me know of some other sites that would like in on it

Last edited by suede; 06-07-2010 at 09:32 PM.