Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Idaho Members?? Boise-Twin Falls-Burley?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking idaho

I am in pocatello visiting my parents this week, and I haven't seen to many ls cars. I did see a black ws6 by the police station yesterday. Was going into the booze store. There was a nice orange srt challenger parked there as well. The chevy dealer has a red with white yenko strips camaro on its lot. Looks awesome but stopped and looked at it and it says its a v6. took a picture of it cant get it to my computer yet. Anyway mostly big trucks which are cool, but the weather is an issue here. Hope you guys can get a group together.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2002SOMSS
I am in pocatello visiting my parents this week, and I haven't seen to many ls cars. I did see a black ws6 by the police station yesterday. Was going into the booze store. There was a nice orange srt challenger parked there as well. The chevy dealer has a red with white yenko strips camaro on its lot. Looks awesome but stopped and looked at it and it says its a v6. took a picture of it cant get it to my computer yet. Anyway mostly big trucks which are cool, but the weather is an issue here. Hope you guys can get a group together.
I live in poky. Just got my can back from my parents in Burley tonight. Anyway my boss gives me crap all the time becuse there are 5 WS6 trans am and a couple ss cammys in this town all driven by older ladies. So my boss calls my car an old lady car.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Staging Lane

Talking idaho

its all good. my ss was owned by a lady. At least we have them now. I hope you dont drive yours like an old lady. LOL! I am heading back home tomorrow, so later to Idaho!

Quick Reply: Idaho Members?? Boise-Twin Falls-Burley?