Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

My 1968 C10

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 12:53 AM
wpe
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Hey thanks Tom and welcome back. I have a TH400 that's ready to go in the truck whenever I get some free time to do it. I can't stand the powerglide that's in there now.

I think Cody has a 64 C10 that's in pieces lol....

Mike
Yeah I have been lurking, for a long time I couldn't even get on to this site from my shop PC. Somehow when I transfered my sponsorship to the Corvetteforum, IB banned my screen name and everytime I tried to log or even tried to view the sight I couldn't. Besides that its not like I have a lot of time to spend on the boards. With my work load, family life etc.

Speaking of workload, remember those L98 heads I have for you to do a little work on for me? Well it looks like I will be getting some cash from the customer go begin working on the engine again. So once I get the rest of the parts in I will have them ready for you to do some massaging on the exhaust ports for me.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wpe
Yeah I have been lurking, for a long time I couldn't even get on to this site from my shop PC. Somehow when I transfered my sponsorship to the Corvetteforum, IB banned my screen name and everytime I tried to log or even tried to view the sight I couldn't. Besides that its not like I have a lot of time to spend on the boards. With my work load, family life etc.

Speaking of workload, remember those L98 heads I have for you to do a little work on for me? Well it looks like I will be getting some cash from the customer go begin working on the engine again. So once I get the rest of the parts in I will have them ready for you to do some massaging on the exhaust ports for me.
Yeah, I've seen past sponsors have that happen as well. Sucks they do that. If I ever become a sponsor on here I'll be creating a different user name lol....

Sounds good on the cyl heads. I start a full-time job on Monday but I should be able to squeeze in some time to port those L92 heads for ya.

Mike
Old 02-13-2011, 12:50 PM
wpe
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Yeah, I've seen past sponsors have that happen as well. Sucks they do that. If I ever become a sponsor on here I'll be creating a different user name lol....

Sounds good on the cyl heads. I start a full-time job on Monday but I should be able to squeeze in some time to port those L92 heads for ya.

Mike
Congratulations on the new job! Where will you be working now?
Old 02-13-2011, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wpe
Congratulations on the new job! Where will you be working now?
Thanks Tom! Unfortunately for me, it's in Tualatin,,,, so it's quite a drive. I'll be doing final production testing on high tech electronic equipment. Not my normal line of work obviously, but it's a paycheck with lot's of OT available so I'm very happy to have it. I've only worked 6.5 months of the last 32 months ftw. Gotta love this strange economy! LOL...

Mike

Quick Reply: My 1968 C10