Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Summer's End Flash Mob Car Cruise! 9-8

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer's End Flash Mob Car Cruise! 9-8

Somewhere near Seattle,Wa ! We have full permission to use the location and will have food and drink on location!

Get ready for another Huge Flash Mob car show! We had over a 1000 cars and bike show last time and this one should be even bigger! More details to come soon!

Event Link...

https://www.facebook.com/events/388112234644932/

Video of the last one...

https://www.facebook.com/NwFlashMobCarCruise

We are looking to have the BIGGEST flash mob car show in Washington. We want imports, classic cars, rat rods ,exotics, drift cars, trucks, motorcycles, if it's on wheels we want it to show up!

The main objective for this Flash Mob is to bring together some cool cars and have fun! To make this work we need everyone to spread the word and make it huge! So share on Facebook, email your car clubs, tell a friend, whatever you can do!

Here is a few examples of what we are trying to do..

Please remember we want people to have a good opinion of the car community, so no racing, revving motors, burn outs or anything that could bring negative attention to us.

We have several clubs, forums and media outlets that are going to be there. Should be huge with tons of media exposure.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWcarmeet/

For those that don't know, the purpose of the "Flash Mob" car show is not to reveal the location of the event right before it happens! We gave you a date and general location. Goal is to be in that area around the time given and then we will let you know where to meet a few minutes before. Part of the fun is not knowing and having a mass amount of cars roll in to one place unannounced. Please remember if we want something like this to work, everyone needs to spread the word and when we arrive we need to be respectful to everyone including cops. Also if we do show up at a business, spend some money! Hard to kick people out when they are making money!

Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'd probably have better luck posting this on a Honda/Subaru forum. The majority of us drive V8's. Being surrounded by several hundreds of Honda's & Subaru's doesn't sound like much fun Unless Vin Diesel & Paul Walker show up.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

^^^ Lol. Impressive turnout. I thought all the wierdies up there hated cars. It's nice to see some survival of car folks even if I don't like their rides. Spotted one 3rd gen Camaro that was 4 or 5 different shades of primer.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by CopMagnet
Spotted one 3rd gen Camaro that was 4 or 5 different shades of primer.

Too many times I see 4th gen V6 mustangs riced out with swollen bumpers and "SVT" and "SALEEN" emblems everywhere...
Old 08-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Lol there is a lot of cars missing 4cylinders I admit , but we had a pretty good american turn out last time including our 12 camaro ss and a few other Ls powered cars. This one will be huge for the american cars, its fun to see so many different cars show up. We have 4x4 clubs rolling out, the bagged truck guy, rat rats, hot rods, exotics etc.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Default ill be their in me pewter TA

end of summer flash mob ? ! ill be their
Old 09-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Thanks to everyone that showed up!!

Old 09-12-2013, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
You'd probably have better luck posting this on a Honda/Subaru forum. The majority of us drive V8's. Being surrounded by several hundreds of Honda's & Subaru's doesn't sound like much fun Unless Vin Diesel & Paul Walker show up.
This ^^
Old 09-12-2013, 03:10 PM
12 Second Club

Pause the video at 1:20. Teriyaki Plus in the background. Did they cater this event with heavy rice?
Old 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lol I saw Vogel at 2:05
Old 09-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
Pause the video at 1:20. Teriyaki Plus in the background. Did they cater this event with heavy rice?

Your an ***
Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1B4C
Your an ***
All in good fun. Kudos to you guys for being able to pull a large meet like this off.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Trust me we our V8 guys, LS in particular , here is our Camaro and our KOH LS powered buggy. To me it gets real boring seeing anything over and over, whether it be a Camaro or a Subie. I think that's the fun thing about the Flash Mob. Bringing together different people and being able to introduce people to new cars. We need more V8 guys to show up and then maybe the kids would stop thinking its cool to have the front wheels spin when you do a burn out

Quick Reply: Summer's End Flash Mob Car Cruise! 9-8