Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Our Section Sucks Ass!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 09:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Our Section Sucks ***!!!!!

9,800 threads and less than 143,000 posts. I remember when this section used to rock and only the Texas and Northeast section had more activity. Now its just lame as ****! All you pussies need to put down your Fagbook and post on a car site again! You all know who you are.... Did you all trade in your **** for a Prius or what?

And why are all these people being added to the "NW List" but then you never see them post up again.... Ever? Seriously. Why is it so important to be on a list if you're not involving yourself in that section? Wtf? I say if they haven't posted up in here within the last 2-3 months we start removing their names from the list lol......

OK rant over. Carry on.

Mike
Old 04-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fagbook...I like that one.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This just made my night.....and put our section back on the map. These people are being added to the NW list by some homo named......wait, that would be me. I guess it's time to start hitting the delete button. I feel you though Mikey. On the flip side, most everyone on here has a car but never wants to meet up or cruise. There is only a handful of us that actually meet up anymore. I realize it takes money to drive these things....but...
Old 04-23-2014, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
This just made my night.....and put our section back on the map. These people are being added to the NW list by some homo named......wait, that would be me. I guess it's time to start hitting the delete button. I feel you though Mikey. On the flip side, most everyone on here has a car but never wants to meet up or cruise. There is only a handful of us that actually meet up anymore. I realize it takes money to drive these things....but...
You've gone to pot...so to speak.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

I got ya man. I'm guilty of not meeting up for quite some time. I'm hoping that the mods I'm doing to the Tahoe will help spark more interest in the Z28 again. I saw Brandon at PIR a few weeks ago and boy, it sure would be cool to see more of us st PIR this summer. **** I didn't even go to watch any cars run at PIR last year. Once I get the T56 in the Tahoe I'd be down to meet up for a pizza/beer night or cruise or whatever. It won't light the world on fire but once the engine goes in later this summer I'm hoping to hang with a few Bolton fbodys or stock GTOs.

Mike
Old 04-23-2014, 11:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
I got ya man. I'm guilty of not meeting up for quite some time. I'm hoping that the mods I'm doing to the Tahoe will help spark more interest in the Z28 again. I saw Brandon at PIR a few weeks ago and boy, it sure would be cool to see more of us st PIR this summer. **** I didn't even go to watch any cars run at PIR last year. Once I get the T56 in the Tahoe I'd be down to meet up for a pizza/beer night or cruise or whatever. It won't light the world on fire but once the engine goes in later this summer I'm hoping to hang with a few Bolton fbodys or stock GTOs.

Mike
Once the weather starts drying up we will gather up some peeps and hit the track. Maybe we can light a fire under your *** and get that beast of yours back on the road. Don't be that old man with a trunk full of groceries in that SUV Unless it's got a nasty turbo on it.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cncmasterofor
Fagbook...I like that one.
I've never had a fb page. Too much drama for my liking, and if I did, I would never post a pic of my food..... That **** is just ******* gay! Who cares wtf you're eating. Its gonna look a lot like a turd in 24 hours. I just don't get that **** at all lol....

Mike
Old 04-24-2014, 12:10 AM
11 Second Club

Once the weather starts drying up we will gather up some peeps and hit the track. Maybe we can light a fire under your *** and get that beast of yours back on the road. Don't be that old man with a trunk full of groceries in that SUV Unless it's got a nasty turbo on it.
Its hauled a few groceries, along with some engines, transmissions etc... Hoping it will haul something else later this summer.

Once the Tahoe has a rebuilt drive train I can concentrate on the Z28 again. The goal is to tow the 6 speed car to the track with a 6 speed Tahoe. This way I can run at Woodburn too and not have to fear about breaking at the track 40 miles from home.

And yes, some meets would be good for the group. I say our first one should be at BJ's Brewery at Jantzen Beach. Think that was one of our first meet ups back in the day.

Mile
Old 04-24-2014, 12:28 AM
8 Second Club

Received 698 Likes on 439 Posts

Hey, I post! And I race! I bet I ran most every fri/sat night last year.

I lost my job in Oct, so I might not be there quite as much this year. But when there, I'll be racing this:

Finished it a few weeks ago

Had it out 2 weeks ago

Old 04-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Teching In

Lol, im back in bama picking my car up now. Ill be back in seattle in about 12days. Im gonna be down to get out whenever I have time. The one thing that's turned me off since moving to the pee in dub is the seemingly lack luster car scene. Lets change that fellas. Rep lsx love lol
Old 04-24-2014, 01:17 AM
Teching In

In other news, I approve this post and the blue Nova above makes my pants big in the front.....
Old 04-24-2014, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

I would post up but all the meets/events that I know of are well over an hour away from me. There needs to be a list of all the events and when & where they're going down.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:49 AM
12 Second Club

I would never post a pic of my food.....

Mike
Call me what you will, but a selfie pic of you eating a taco and then posted on your FB page (if you had one) would be pretty fantastic.

BJ's Brewery it is. Let's map it out for one of these upcoming weekends. I've never been there.

Don't blame you for wanting to have a tow rig for Woodburn. That would be a hearty bill having it towed back home.

BTW, I hit the delete button in the NW Members section lineup

Last edited by *02WS6TURK*; 04-24-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Teching In

If you want to know where the car shows and other events are these 2 sites together list almost all of them:
http://www.pdxcarculture.com/Events.aspx not just Portland events
http://www.oldride.com/events and pick the state you want on the left

This Saturday is supposed to be nice until mid-dayish. There are 4 events listed.

I'm headed to Cars and Coffee Saturday AM, join me?
Old 04-24-2014, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

Default I tried.....

Tried to get some LSX guy's to hit up cars and coffee last Saturday I was all alone
Old 04-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the delete. I feel so very loved.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dejatrois
Thanks for the delete. I feel so very loved.
Lol. My bad I must have gotten carried away w/ the delete button. I put you back in right under my name so you can see up my skirt.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RonSSNova
Hey, I post! And I race! I bet I ran most every fri/sat night last year.

I lost my job in Oct, so I might not be there quite as much this year. But when there, I'll be racing this:

Finished it a few weeks ago

Had it out 2 weeks ago

See,,, this is what I'm talking about. We should have been getting weekly updates posted on here with pics during the build process.... Can't wait to see her run this year. Any predictions? Sorry to hear you're layed off man. I went through that crap in 2009 and I'm still paying for it.....

Mike
Old 04-24-2014, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

Call me what you will, but a selfie pic of you eating a taco and then posted on your FB page (if you had one) would be pretty fantastic.

BJ's Brewery it is. Let's map it out for one of these upcoming weekends. I've never been there.

Don't blame you for wanting to have a tow rig for Woodburn. That would be a hearty bill having it towed back home.

I would only post something like that if it were a FISH taco...

I will try to think of a good time to meet up at BJ's. Would like the weather to be a bit nicer,,,, this flash flood weather we're having today sucks.

Delete away.... Just don't delete mine.... I've got the official "10 Year Member"

<<-----

stamp now so I think that makes me the official OG around here.

Mike
Old 04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
12 Second Club

I would only post something like that if it were a FISH taco...

I will try to think of a good time to meet up at BJ's. Would like the weather to be a bit nicer,,,, this flash flood weather we're having today sucks.

Delete away.... Just don't delete mine.... I've got the official "10 Year Member"

<<-----

stamp now so I think that makes me the official OG around here.

Mike
Mmmmmm fish taco's

Yes, you are the original OG. I'm thinking you need to update your SIG pic of you holding a gat.

Question for you...I'm doing some 226cc heads soon. Any advise on which injectors to go with? Brand wise. I was thinking either some 32# or 36#

Thanks

Quick Reply: Our Section Sucks Ass!!!!!