Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Snoop Doug's New Christmas Bling

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005 | 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Okay, relax Doug. I know exactly where it is. While you ran to get your crank bolt we thought we would see how long it would take for you to notice. I guess we forgot since it took you so long to get back and we were freezing our asses off. Ryan will need to swap with you.
Old 01-10-2005 | 11:38 PM
TECH Veteran

*edited my post*

Well I wasn't in on that joke... otherwise I woulda been the first one to tell Doug not to worry about it.
Old 01-10-2005 | 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, I think you were in the head. Ryan and I were in the garage cleaning his valve covers. We thought we would get to the springs and he would see it when the valve covers went on. As the story goes, things did not move along as planned and needless to say we both forgot about it before we left. Sorry for the heart ache Doug.
Old 01-11-2005 | 12:16 AM
TECH Addict

Hahahahaaha. Oh man, that's funny. I bet Doug will be happy to hear it wasn't stolen.. But, Eric, Ryan....
Oh, by the way if someone takes these off my car, like they took my Mobil 1 oil cap, I will personally cut both their nuts off and feed them to my dog!!!!
Old 01-11-2005 | 12:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

But what? It was nothing horrible. At the very least I would have figured on a post asking what's up from the guys who was there. And considering we all know each other who was there I can't believe the call for blood. We figured that with a stock cap in place it would be sign that this was an inside job and a prank. If someone was going to steal something they would take it a go. Doug, you will need to call Ryan because with his school/work schedule he does not check in here too often.
Old 01-11-2005 | 12:29 AM
TECH Addict

Eric I was just saying that Doug still might cut your ***** off, that's all. Ryan's too.
Old 01-11-2005 | 04:44 AM
12 Second Club

Emblem looks great. Funny I ordered an Eckler's catalog at the All Chevy Show, never got it, called reordered it never got it.
Old 01-11-2005 | 08:07 AM
10 Second Club

Lesson learned - some jokes can turn out to be not very funny. Luckily Doug posted about it. I can only imagine what might have happened if someone found the cap on Ryan's car. You wanna think you can trust your friends, but I still remember my 1st wife screwing around with my brother & my 'best friend'.......

Anyway, it's all cool now. Ha-ha
Old 01-11-2005 | 09:10 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Lesson learned - some jokes can turn out to be not very funny. Luckily Doug posted about it. I can only imagine what might have happened if someone found the cap on Ryan's car. You wanna think you can trust your friends, but I still remember my 1st wife screwing around with my brother & my 'best friend'.......

Now that is brutal.
Old 01-11-2005 | 09:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Emblem looks great. Funny I ordered an Eckler's catalog at the All Chevy Show, never got it, called reordered it never got it.
I dont think ecklers will be there this year. I would call them demain your money back. I know there were pics of the show in this months one (like 5 pages of them)
Old 01-11-2005 | 12:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER

I hear ya on this one brother.....my ex-wife was nailing every guy at my work but me..........what is that old saying......."You can trust me with your life, but not your money or your wife."
Old 01-11-2005 | 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Me too, Ecklers seems to be very slow, Moira ordered my emblems on Dec 5 so they'd be here in time for Christmas, only two weeks late.
Old 01-11-2005 | 02:13 PM
11 Second Club

Ok, Ok, That is funny as all hell. The oil cap did not mean that much to me, but thinking that someone would take it really suprised me. The reason I did not post about it before is cause I had pretty much let it go. Then I was putting on my new emblems and thought, What if someone were to take these. I guess that the oil cap issue popped into my head. I guess what I am saying is that I would never do that to anyone and was a bit suprised when I saw it was missing. No blood No foul. At any rate Eric and Ryan my dog is drooling at the thought of ******** tartar.
Old 01-11-2005 | 04:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
At any rate Eric and Ryan my dog is drooling at the thought of ******** tartar.
Old 01-14-2005 | 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ram-it
But what? It was nothing horrible. At the very least I would have figured on a post asking what's up from the guys who was there. And considering we all know each other who was there I can't believe the call for blood. We figured that with a stock cap in place it would be sign that this was an inside job and a prank. If someone was going to steal something they would take it a go. Doug, you will need to call Ryan because with his school/work schedule he does not check in here too often.
THANK YOU ERIC!!!
Man, I thought I had started world war 3 with this thing! sheesh!

Doug, man I totally apologize. Like Eric said, we were supposed to get your covers back on that day and see how long it took you to realize it had been swapped. After you were like WTF we would have had a laugh and swapped them back no prob. Again, I am sorry about not realizing it sooner, I just completely forgot about it until Eric told me today and then I was like oh SH$T I totally forgot! In fact, if he had not reminded me about it I wouldn't have even seen it until I changed my oil again!

I will give you a call on saturday afternoon, when I get off work, and come on by and we can swap them back.

Again I am very sorry, my intentions were never to **** you off, and especially see something like this get SO out of hand.

MY Sincerest Apologies,
Ryan
Old 01-14-2005 | 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

BTW your new badges do look amazing!
Old 01-14-2005 | 07:46 AM
12 Second Club

Ryan,

Good to see you post, you are missed buddy.
Old 01-14-2005 | 08:11 AM
10 Second Club

Hey Ryan, wazzup buddy? How's school going?

And there was more than meets the eye to this story....I'll tell you next time I see you.
Old 01-14-2005 | 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

i really like the badges, looks good

Quick Reply: Snoop Doug's New Christmas Bling