Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Anyone help me contact Scott Jantzer

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone help me contact Scott Jantzer

Still waiting for my parts which were delivered to Scott Jantzer 11/29 along with a money order.

I would be very understanding to unforseen circumstances if I knew what they were. Scott is not responding to my e-mails. This week I sent him a letter which was delivered by UPS Tuesday, again no response.

I would really like my parts it's getting close to spring and I want to drive my car. I've got an extra Throttle Body so I thinking about ordering new MAF ends and move on.

So if anyone knows Scott or how to reach him I would really appreciate communication good news or bad.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Prepare to keep waiting.... He'll get them done, it just might take a really, really long time. I had him do some powdercoating for me last year and it seemed like it took much longer than it should've. Next time I'll go with someone local.

Mike
Old 02-11-2005, 10:20 PM
10 Second Club

Like I said before Steve, ask Boyce to post something in the Sponsors Forum. You don't know it's there because we little folk don't have access, but it exists. The mods on this board have power you are unaware of.....ask him for help. It couldn't hurt.

And I apologoise for sending you to him. But he did mine without issues....
Old 02-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Tech Addict

No response is the biggest issue..
Old 02-11-2005, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

He responded once in December and once in January both times should be shipping next day. Always two sides to any situation, family emergency could be anything and I would be understanding if I knew.

Boyce if you can help I'd appreciate it. I can provide details I have an e-mail before I sent the parts, Tracking numbers and the two e-mails from December & January.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent you an email Steve did you get it?
Old 02-12-2005, 03:54 PM
TECH Veteran

I got my polished TB from "him" in '04 as well........he almost ALWAYS has "family issues" or "things that come up" and your parts are ALWAYS "shipping tomorrow" and you will still be waiting for weeks/months for your stuff.

He does good work but his ego is frail and GOD FORBID you ask him a question about your product (even though you REPEATEDLY stated you were pleased overall) cuz he will cry like a girl and whine & be a lil bitch. (Personal opinion/experience)

But, if it makes any diff, there was a series of emails between he & I that I shared with a mod from LS2.com who used to recommend him ALL the time. He now refuses to send ANYONE to Jantzer after reading the emails Scott sent me..............I hope you get your part back soon.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Addict

That's a bummer about those parts! Hopefully you will eventually get them back, but that is just an outrageous downtime! If you do end up getting another set of MAF ends, you could bring them to me on a weekend and I would coat them for you. I gaurentee you will be satisfied and if you aren't I will redo them until you are. That sucks that you have had to have your car down for so long! I know you must be dying to get it running, so I'll do this for the sake getting your car back together.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I got my polished TB from "him" in '04 as well........he almost ALWAYS has "family issues" or "things that come up" and your parts are ALWAYS "shipping tomorrow" and you will still be waiting for weeks/months for your stuff.

He does good work but his ego is frail and GOD FORBID you ask him a question about your product (even though you REPEATEDLY stated you were pleased overall) cuz he will cry like a girl and whine & be a lil bitch. (Personal opinion/experience)
Exactly as stated above.

Funny how he was quick to answer my questions before I sent him my stuff, then afterwards it was like pulling teeth to get a response.

Look up 'poor customer service' in the dictionary and it shows a picture of Scott Janzter.....

Hope you get your stuff back soon Steve.

Mike
Old 02-12-2005, 04:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
I sent you an email Steve did you get it?
Yes thanks I sent you a reply.

Quick Reply: Anyone help me contact Scott Jantzer