Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

WA and OR people...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Voodooviolin
Depending on your taste, you might not find something decent in Kirkland, Newcastle or Bellevue for $200,000. Around here think $300,00 and up for a decent house, unless you want to live in a condo ... www.johnlscott.com will help you if you are looking for a house. Gives you a general idea ...

Well I know those areas are pricy. We need something like a 3 bed/2 bath 2 car garage. Just no ghetto areas.

Also, do you guys have basements there? When I moved here from MI, I was scratching my head at all the houses here. Not one has a basement, untill you get to the $400K+ range.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter
Well I know those areas are pricy. We need something like a 3 bed/2 bath 2 car garage. Just no ghetto areas.

Also, do you guys have basements there? When I moved here from MI, I was scratching my head at all the houses here. Not one has a basement, untill you get to the $400K+ range.
Mmmm, I dont know, we live in an apartment right now and just started looking for a house ...
Old 03-06-2005, 12:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a lot of houses have basements here, actually... you have to usually look to an older house (one built at the very least 15 years ago) and even then most of them are "daylight" basements, which I don't really consider a basement...
Old 03-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea but the houses when you get that old have smaller rooms from what i have seen, I want huge open rooms. none of this cramped bullshit

Quick Reply: WA and OR people...