Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

03/12 Quiznos pics (56K = die)

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL I thought about getting some but figure the dust from the construction and stuff would just stick to em anyways.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:29 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rookiels1
LOL I thought about getting some but figure the dust from the construction and stuff would just stick to em anyways.
Zaino tire gloss > all

I did my tires just seconds before I left, and drove down my dirt driveway almost immediately afterwards. They looked great.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Teching In

It was a great get together and nice seeing alot of the guys I saw up at Burgermaster a couple of weeks prior. Great guys to hang out with.

Except for thet guy that thought I was the " other white cobra".......... lol

My car is going in for warranty work so I will be out in my roomates NBM Z28 next weekend.

I also agree on the burnouts going out of there. A little acceleration is cool but we do want to keep low profile........
Old 03-14-2005, 09:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys i would just like to say i had a great tijme. Nice pics evryone took, and good damn those are some sweet looking cars, even the mustangs. That saleen was sick. I guess next week i am heading to the dyno about 11 but shouldn't take that long, i just want to see what it makes on the 100 shot, but then i will bring it down, so save me a spot.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Zaino tire gloss > all

I did my tires just seconds before I left, and drove down my dirt driveway almost immediately afterwards. They looked great.
yeah when I send my car in for it's body work in a few months I'll be ordering some zaino stuff or menzerna and a PC. Dunno yet as I'm not a detailing guy much, I'll need to go in for lessons with dr. steve hehe.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:05 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sardog46
Hey guys i would just like to say i had a great tijme. Nice pics evryone took, and good damn those are some sweet looking cars, even the mustangs. That saleen was sick. I guess next week i am heading to the dyno about 11 but shouldn't take that long, i just want to see what it makes on the 100 shot, but then i will bring it down, so save me a spot.
I might be at orientation for Home Depot so I might be a lil late this weekend. depends on if they get me scheduled.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

What a GREAT get together you guys had. I'm envious and wish I could've made it. Working Saturdays is starting to cramp my style If you guys meet next Saturday I'll drive out after work. Probably won't make it before about 5:30 or so, but some of you might still be there ?
Old 03-14-2005, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racehead
What a GREAT get together you guys had. I'm envious and wish I could've made it. Working Saturdays is starting to cramp my style If you guys meet next Saturday I'll drive out after work. Probably won't make it before about 5:30 or so, but some of you might still be there ?
oh yeah... I left early and I didn't leave until 6... I missed out on the 05 gto though I really wanted to see it too... I want one...
Old 03-14-2005, 10:39 AM
teh PuRpL3z

How long do you think it's gonna be before we fill the parking lot?

Old 03-14-2005, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

How long do you think it's gonna be before we fill the parking lot?

lol we practically did... I think we'll have it filled before summer even really hits.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:56 AM
10 Second Club

Bill you still working a that truck repair place off exit 205? If so when is that race gas place open till during the week?
Old 03-14-2005, 10:59 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by rookiels1
lol we practically did... I think we'll have it filled before summer even really hits.
I bet the guy that owns Quiznos is gonna love that if everyone is getting food there. I know I've been trying to make sure I give them some business as a way of saying "thanks" for giving us a cool spot to hang.

I definitely agree on doing what we can to help keep the 5-0 away from the site. I think if enough of us go tearing out of there in traffic, we're gonna get some complaints from people who live nearby.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sardog46
Bill you still working a that truck repair place off exit 205? If so when is that race gas place open till during the week?
Yeah Jason I'm still working at Motor Trucks Inc.. I was within a knats *** of going Mon-Fri and then the Saturday Foreman quit, went to work that day and was INFORMED that I was the new foreman and now I'm stuck like a fly on flypaper lol !

Here's some info for you

Nelson Petroleum
exit #225
Phone# 360-424-1100
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Old 03-14-2005, 11:26 AM
12 Second Club

I bet the guy that owns Quiznos is gonna love that if everyone is getting food there. I know I've been trying to make sure I give them some business as a way of saying "thanks" for giving us a cool spot to hang.

I definitely agree on doing what we can to help keep the 5-0 away from the site. I think if enough of us go tearing out of there in traffic, we're gonna get some complaints from people who live nearby.
Definately, only reason I didn't last saturday is because I was going to red robin in fed way to meet up with some of my old SuperCoupe buddies from the SCCoW.

And looks like I'll be comin in late saturday as I have orientation from 8am-5pm saturday and sunday. So I'll be there as soon afterwards as I can. Then starting monday the mayhem begins.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Prolly a REALLY good idea to patronize the business/es in that spot since you guys/we are taking up a lotta their parking. Not easy to make money when a place looks so crowded that no one else comes in.

That being said, I can't wait to get there and hang with y'all/ The "local GTG's" here suck....too many kids with bad 'tudes and the lead foot to prove it.........been booted out more times then I care to remember by the fuzz.......so I don't even bother going anymore. Damn cops ....I mean kids.... ruin it for everyone.

And if you/we can prove to the local cops (What City is this in?) that we aren't a bunch of hell-raisers......you guys CAN fake that, right? Then they will prolly leave us be.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah Jason I'm still working at Motor Trucks Inc.. I was within a knats *** of going Mon-Fri and then the Saturday Foreman quit, went to work that day and was INFORMED that I was the new foreman and now I'm stuck like a fly on flypaper lol !

Here's some info for you

Nelson Petroleum
exit #225
Phone# 360-424-1100
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday

Thanks bill, I might have to stop by and say whats up, you big foreman you, managment kind of blows, but has its perks.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Tech Addict

I was wondering where the heck you've been. If the weathers permitting I believe this will be a weekly deal.

How's the wife? Recovered from that accident??
Old 03-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

Oh yeah, when I rolled in there the local 5-0 pulled in shortly thereafter and gave me a good eye ******. Musta heard me blow the tires off when I hit 2nd gear coming down the backroad from Don's direction.

Me: Hi! Nice day isn't it officer! (Eddie Haskel voice)

Him: yeah. (giving me the evil eye)
Old 03-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Teching In

Thanx for all the compliments on the car. Us Mustang guys should be there again with more mustangs this time hopefully. There were some real nice Vettes/ Camaros/Trans Ams. Id like to go for a ride in the LPE Vette.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:05 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by Rokko
Oh yeah, when I rolled in there the local 5-0 pulled in shortly thereafter and gave me a good eye ******. Musta heard me blow the tires off when I hit 2nd gear coming down the backroad from Don's direction.

Me: Hi! Nice day isn't it officer! (Eddie Haskel voice)

Him: yeah. (giving me the evil eye)
I can totally picture you doing the Eddie Haskel, too..