Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.evergreenspeedway.com/schedule.html

Friday night, April 1st.
Sunday April 10th
Sunday April 17th
Sunday May 1st
Friday May 6th
Monday May 30th

Friday Night April 1st sounds good to me.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rokko
http://www.evergreenspeedway.com/schedule.html

Friday night, April 1st.
Sunday April 10th
Sunday April 17th
Sunday May 1st
Friday May 6th
Monday May 30th

Friday Night April 1st sounds good to me.
I am in that would be payday
Old 03-23-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've ran my T/A many many times @ Monroe, 7.491 is my best time. I must warn you that it is not even a 1/8 th. it's like 50 ft. short and the corner at the end sucks, I've warped my rotors on that track.

It would be nice to see a fast 4th. generation f-bod out there. The old school racers tell me that our cars could never run against their cars because of emmissions constraints, I told them BULLSHIT, you are dead wrong.

I would LOVE to see Sardog go to Monroe and hand some of those guys their asses. Traction is an issue as well as an M6 car could be a bitch to launch @ Monroe.

Sundays are the best, friday nights the track gets to cold and wet and makes it very hard to hook.

It sucks because I'm not sure what my T/A would do in the 1/4 mi. I have raced several cars that run 12.8s / 12.9s @ PR and i can put a good car length on them on the short track @ Monroe, so I figure I must at least be in the 12s, Shaun agrees with this statement.

Last edited by Fast Eddie's 02 T/A vert.; 03-23-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have thought about running at Monroe but that corner can be hard. If you are hitting it at 90+ like most of us it comes on REAL fast! I am mid 7s on a regular track so it would be interesting. I could run my old 16s on the front for the corner as long as the ET Streets followed suit
Old 03-24-2005, 03:00 AM
Banned

Hey april 1st, my b-day...what better way to do it than run an 1/8 mile track.

Nate
Old 03-24-2005, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie's 02 T/A vert.
I've ran my T/A many many times @ Monroe, 7.491 is my best time. I must warn you that it is not even a 1/8 th. it's like 50 ft. short and the corner at the end sucks, I've warped my rotors on that track.

It would be nice to see a fast 4th. generation f-bod out there. The old school racers tell me that our cars could never run against their cars because of emmissions constraints, I told them BULLSHIT, you are dead wrong.

I would LOVE to see Sardog go to Monroe and hand some of those guys their asses. Traction is an issue as well as an M6 car could be a bitch to launch @ Monroe.

Sundays are the best, friday nights the track gets to cold and wet and makes it very hard to hook.

It sucks because I'm not sure what my T/A would do in the 1/4 mi. I have raced several cars that run 12.8s / 12.9s @ PR and i can put a good car length on them on the short track @ Monroe, so I figure I must at least be in the 12s, Shaun agrees with this statement.
I would be morre than happy to come give it hell. The only thing that worries me is traction, guess i will have to play with that.

What are they like with tech?
Old 03-24-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

What are they like with tech? Not sure what you mean Sardog.

There's no water box, can't run open headers. Battery needs to be secure, overflow for coolant, take out floor mats, put on a helmit and race.

It's kind of a low key backyard in the dirt fun, small town stuff. Anything can happen though. I've beat Cobras, Supras,Grand National, Hemi Challenger........I was able took hook up and they couldn't, so I won.

I like bracket racing and trying to win trophys. I'm sure April 1st. will be T&T That's OK there is still a lot of grudge racing going on. I'm in a on going battle against by buddies 69 Mach 1 w/351 H/C, I want to hand him his A$$ this year

I didn't plan on going out on 4/1, however, if you go Sardog I will be there to see your car run, I will run too!

Oh, and one last thing. For the M6 cars, you have to keep your foot on the brake so you don't roll, the surface is not quite level. I guess some guys put sandbags on the left side for traction, he he you didn't hear that from me.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:21 PM
10 Second Club

What are they like with tech? Not sure what you mean Sardog.

There's no water box, can't run open headers. Battery needs to be secure, overflow for coolant, take out floor mats, put on a helmit and race.

It's kind of a low key backyard in the dirt fun, small town stuff. Anything can happen though. I've beat Cobras, Supras,Grand National, Hemi Challenger........I was able took hook up and they couldn't, so I won.

I like bracket racing and trying to win trophys. I'm sure April 1st. will be T&T That's OK there is still a lot of grudge racing going on. I'm in a on going battle against by buddies 69 Mach 1 w/351 H/C, I want to hand him his A$$ this year

I didn't plan on going out on 4/1, however, if you go Sardog I will be there to see your car run, I will run too!

Oh, and one last thing. For the M6 cars, you have to keep your foot on the brake so you don't roll, the surface is not quite level. I guess some guys put sandbags on the left side for traction, he he you didn't hear that from me.
Hell yea back yard racin.....What i grew up on fastest guy wins, hell yhea. I guess i should bring my **** talking hat and a fat roll of cash
Old 03-24-2005, 11:23 PM
10 Second Club

Well I am not technicly runnin open header, they have mufflers after them.

I am so their, hope the weathers nice.

Can you spray your own water?
Old 03-24-2005, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

What time does it start at?
Old 03-25-2005, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

The gates open @ 6:00 and we can start running our cars as soon as the sportsman tree is set up. Go on the 3rd. yellow light. One night I ran my T/A 12 times, there was only 25 cars there that night, hopefully we'll have 50 or 60 cars. They do have some cars that run in the 5s. Shaun has a friend that runs a 68 camaro w/small block and it's one of the fastest cars out there, it's purple, the guys name is Bill.

As far as racing for $$, I think most of us who run @ Monroe are broke

If you grew up in a small town you may enjoy yourself. I grew up in Seattle but I like the small town atmosphere, country folk, clean the **** off your boots and go racin. Hope the weather holds.

Oh, and I almost forgot...no water at all, it would just roll down the banked track to the dirt and then we woulld have MUD. You do your burnout on the banked corner before you stage @ the llight. I wish we could use water though, because my rearend is going out and I hope I don't break it. Shaun told me to run it till it breaks.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the info F.E.

I'm broke as all get out too, but I still want to try the 1/8th there. How much is it to enter and race?

What kind of times are you running there in the 1/8th?

April 1st. Lets invade Monroe!!
Old 03-25-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

It cost $25.00 to race. You can even have a passenger in your car, you have to be alone in the vehicle to bracket race, go figure! My personal best is 7.491 against a cobra to bad I broke out of my bracket 7.500 or i would have had another trophy.

The track really sucks though, but I don't want to ruin the look of the wife's convertible by putting a roll bar in it, I don't have anything to prove anyways.

Some day my stepson wants a 4th gen SS M6 car, then we can go to a real track and have some fun.

I don't mind the idea of racing on a 1/8th. it's the damn corner @ Monroe that sucks, I like how the cars cycle through the process on the small track.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

It cost $25.00 to race. You can even have a passenger in your car, you have to be alone in the vehicle to bracket race, go figure! My personal best is 7.491 against a cobra to bad I broke out of my bracket 7.500 or i would have had another trophy.

The track really sucks though, but I don't want to ruin the look of the wife's convertible by putting a roll bar in it, I don't have anything to prove anyways.

Some day my stepson wants a 4th gen SS M6 car, then we can go to a real track and have some fun.

I don't mind the idea of racing on a 1/8th. it's the damn corner @ Monroe that sucks, I like how the cars cycle through the process on the small track.
Those are pretty good times for what you got done. The fastes i have clocked off was a 7.032@ 101.

If you can have a passenger, i will give rides to people, just need to borrow a seat. Don;t worry evem have another 5-point to put in.

I am so ready, please god give us good weather.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sardog46
If you can have a passenger, i will give rides to people, just need to borrow a seat. Don;t worry evem have another 5-point to put in.

I bring a milk crate to sit on, with a 90 MPH corner to hit after the run should be one hell of a ride. Might wanna have a long lunch a Hooters first to deaden any common sense.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
I bring a milk crate to sit on, with a 90 MPH corner to hit after the run should be one hell of a ride. Might wanna have a long lunch a Hooters first to deaden any common sense.
Sorry steave even with me being crazy a couldn't let you do that.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can't believe you said " I'm so ready" you must be crazy to want to run that much HP next friday. Cars with your kind of power spin their tires all the way down the track, especially at night, it could be dangerous. You could NOT make the corner and wreck your car.

Are you sure you want to do this? Wait till sunday the 10th. would be better. Either way I'll be there to see this.

If you can hook the tires you could probably be in the 5s out there, break the track record and you will be the new king of the hill. Now I'm getting excited.
Old 03-27-2005, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

OK, if it's not raining Friday, we'll be there too. Should be fun. I have no ideda what my car will run in the 1/8th. But I know I will miss not running thru 3rd gear. Sigh....good opportunity to practice on launches.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I can't believe you said " I'm so ready" you must be crazy to want to run that much HP next friday. Cars with your kind of power spin their tires all the way down the track, especially at night, it could be dangerous. You could NOT make the corner and wreck your car.

Are you sure you want to do this? Wait till sunday the 10th. would be better. Either way I'll be there to see this.

If you can hook the tires you could probably be in the 5s out there, break the track record and you will be the new king of the hill. Now I'm getting excited.

LOL I think you need to meet Jason
Old 03-27-2005, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
LOL I think you need to meet Jason
I think he's at Bridgette's house if you want to call him.

Quick Reply: 1/8th mile