Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

To much...
Old 05-03-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well it just keeps getting better. Last night I thought I got all the **** and **** cleaned up. About 4pm I get a phone call from the wife saying it still wreaks in the garage. So I get home and start sniffing around (litterally). My nose leads me to the rear of the camaro. Right under the right rear 1/4 laying on the concrete is a nice big pile of cat ****. Grab a handfull of papertowels and the rest of the bleach and get that taken care of. While I am back there I notice more kitty prints on the back hatch of the car. So I grab a wet towel and begin wiping up the rear hatch. Then I notice the prints gover to the other side of the car. I open the garage to get around to the other side of the car and that wonder smell of cat crap hits me again. But I wasnt able to find it and then it dawned on me................it **** INSIDE the car. I grab the rear hatch and throw it open. Then stench that came over me had me holding my knees trying to keep the "mongolian midnight chili" in my stomach that I had just eaten. Once I catch my breath I look inside the car. Right ontop of a piece of piles up visqueen was a nice big pile of cat ****. At that point I began to curse the ancient tribes that even thought of domesticating such worthless animals. The good side of it is that it was all contained on the visqueen and I was able to remove it all at once and deposit it in the trash can. The amount of cat hair inside the car..........well I just gave up getting it out. BUT the car was able to show its disapproval with the cats actions and one of the rivets that holds the sheetmetal door panel on was able to snag a LARGE patch of hair from the animal.

Now the car is in the garage with the back hatch open airing out. But mark my words, if I EVER see that cat again.......................................
Old 05-03-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rookiels1
lol cats don't smell near as bad as ferrets lol

and rott you haven't read his racing stories have ya? lol
Nope......first "story" of his (I think) that I have seen..........I feel so deprived now.
Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
Well it just keeps getting better. Last night I thought I got all the **** and **** cleaned up. About 4pm I get a phone call from the wife saying it still wreaks in the garage. So I get home and start sniffing around (litterally). My nose leads me to the rear of the camaro. Right under the right rear 1/4 laying on the concrete is a nice big pile of cat ****. Grab a handfull of papertowels and the rest of the bleach and get that taken care of. While I am back there I notice more kitty prints on the back hatch of the car. So I grab a wet towel and begin wiping up the rear hatch. Then I notice the prints gover to the other side of the car. I open the garage to get around to the other side of the car and that wonder smell of cat crap hits me again. But I wasnt able to find it and then it dawned on me................it **** INSIDE the car. I grab the rear hatch and throw it open. Then stench that came over me had me holding my knees trying to keep the "mongolian midnight chili" in my stomach that I had just eaten. Once I catch my breath I look inside the car. Right ontop of a piece of piles up visqueen was a nice big pile of cat ****. At that point I began to curse the ancient tribes that even thought of domesticating such worthless animals. The good side of it is that it was all contained on the visqueen and I was able to remove it all at once and deposit it in the trash can. The amount of cat hair inside the car..........well I just gave up getting it out. BUT the car was able to show its disapproval with the cats actions and one of the rivets that holds the sheetmetal door panel on was able to snag a LARGE patch of hair from the animal.

Now the car is in the garage with the back hatch open airing out. But mark my words, if I EVER see that cat again.......................................
DAYUM DUDE!!!!!!! When I get up there I can swing by with my arsenal and we can go ***** hunting if'n ya like.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Damn dude... how long was that cat in there to **** that much? Either he was trapped there all day and got into a box of Ex-Lax, or it REALLY didn't like you and was saving up...
Old 05-03-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Damn dude... how long was that cat in there to **** that much? Either he was trapped there all day and got into a box of Ex-Lax, or it REALLY didn't like you and was saving up...
I was just wonderin what he did to **** of the cat so much...they *usually* won't crap and **** that much unless they are uber stressed out OR its anubis (a 22lb cat that loves leather coats). That cat can fill the litter box in one dump.

Good thing its a friends cat
Old 05-03-2005, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

It was stuck in there for quite a while I am guessing.
Old 05-04-2005, 02:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

dude, put some coolant out for it. just hope he doesn't die in the car.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:02 AM
11 Second Club

KILL THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!! I hate cats. I am endlessly finding them lurking around my house. This winter I saw some hair groing out of my front flower bed, wasn't sure what it was until my wife says, IT"S CAT **** HONEY. I just about blew a gasket. So when we did the Cam swap this winter I purposely left the Dex-Cool in a bucket outside the garage door. To my dismay I did not find a dead cat in my garage or in my yard. My real gripe is why these A$$hole cat owners let there animals run all over the neiborhood with no regard for their neighbors. Suffice it to say, the only good cat is a DEAD CAT!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

Damn, I'm glad I don't like cats either lol I love dogs though
Old 05-04-2005, 09:45 AM
10 Second Club

My car sits on the trailor beside the house, and i find cat prints over it all the time. Cats just have no damn respect for anything.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sardog46
My car sits on the trailor beside the house, and i find cat prints over it all the time. Cats just have no damn respect for anything.
That reminds me of the robin williams on broadway DVD where he does the skit of him pretending to be a cat splashing water all over the place saying "this is mine" "this is mine" "this is mine"
Old 05-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Hey, at least it is just poop. I had the unfortunate experience once of finding out that the neighbor's cat had decided that my engine bay was a nice warm place to spend the night. Belt driven fan + cat = splat. At least I didn't have to go hunt the beasty down with a vengeance afterward.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by narcszm
dude, put some coolant out for it. just hope he doesn't die in the car.
With my son running around he would probably think it was his "sports drink" as he calls it (gatorade) and begin drinking. I did mention the dexcool to the wife and she didnt care for the idea. She said it could to easily be tracked back to us. BUT she did give me the green light to use the pellet rifle for anything that enters the back yard. She said "if it comes in the back yard you can just slide open a window and shoot from inside the room and non of the nieghbors will know anything happened". "yeah honey, grassy knoll, grassy knoll.....I knew I married you for a reason." LOL!
Old 05-04-2005, 04:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
With my son running around he would probably think it was his "sports drink" as he calls it (gatorade) and begin drinking. I did mention the dexcool to the wife and she didnt care for the idea. She said it could to easily be tracked back to us. BUT she did give me the green light to use the pellet rifle for anything that enters the back yard. She said "if it comes in the back yard you can just slide open a window and shoot from inside the room and non of the nieghbors will know anything happened". "yeah honey, grassy knoll, grassy knoll.....I knew I married you for a reason." LOL!
I am liking your wife dude, she has an evil/devious side to her.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Speaking of this again, I went today to transfer some nittos to my rims. When I sat down at home I could smell something odd and the cat again must have pissed on my rims, cause the smell was on my hands. Faint smell, but still stinks. A few years back I left a pair of shoes on my front porch by the door. Went to work that night and smelled a funky musty smell. Next day, same thing. So I finally figured out it was one shoe. New $100 pair of Nike's and put them in the washer. Smell still there, washed them again with odor neutralizer, smell still there. Soaked them overnight in odor remover, no luck. Bought special odor remover for cat urine, didn't help. Finally gave up, something about the synthetic material and leather Nike uses and cat urine doesn't go together. Finally sent the shoes back to Nike and said there was a odd chemical odor on one shoe. They ended up sending a vocher for shoes back. Must have really smelled when they opened the package. lol
Old 05-10-2005, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've done this kind of stuff before and I recommend going to a local farm store and buying a live trap sized for rabbit/squirrel/raccoon - the kind made out of wire mesh that has the trap door that springs shut.

Bait it all the way to the back with cat food. An open can of wet food or a can of tuna works the best.

Be prepared for all hell to break loose once it's caught and sees you coming. If you plan on letting it out or taking it out, wear welding gloves and/or a long sleeved heavy shirt.

Decide ahead of time what you're going to do with this animal once it's caught. Cats kill hard and it will make you sick if you don't do it right. The humane society will take it. Find out when they open.

Or, steel your heart and throw the whole shebang in a deep creek and walk away.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:15 PM
TECH Junkie

I really hope all of you are kidding about this cat killing crap. A cat is a domesticated animal its not its fault its owner lets it out and it has to take a ****. Seriously all because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to kill the thing. Trap it and give it to humane society (although I'm guessing if it does come around you wouldn't have to trap it just offer it some food)

Maybe you all just kidding around, don't get me wrong cats can be a PITA but remember where the blame really lies. People not taking care of there pets, people not getting thier pets fixed etc.

Speaking of maybe if you worked on your car Boyce you would have noticed a cat was stuck in your garage
Old 05-10-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
I really hope all of you are kidding about this cat killing crap. A cat is a domesticated animal its not its fault its owner lets it out and it has to take a ****. Seriously all because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to kill the thing. Trap it and give it to humane society (although I'm guessing if it does come around you wouldn't have to trap it just offer it some food)

Maybe you all just kidding around, don't get me wrong cats can be a PITA but remember where the blame really lies. People not taking care of there pets, people not getting thier pets fixed etc.

Speaking of maybe if you worked on your car Boyce you would have noticed a cat was stuck in your garage
Thank you Bobby for posting that.
Not much squicks me out at all - except how to kill a cat especially when it will be slow and painful. Just because every single dog within a 5 mile radius craps in *our* yard doesn't mean I'm going to leave rat poison out for em' or shoot their eye with a bb or pellet gun (I have a great wrist rocket that would do just as well). I just get the scooper and even if its runny (what the hell are you feeding your dog?!) and put it in the trash along with our dogs land mines.
No kill shelters will loan anyone a trap and pick up a cat then try to find the owner. It free. They only charge the owner if it hasn't been spayed or neutered since they will do that, at a cut rate no less.

Liking and tolerating cats does not reduce your testosterone levels, studies have been done on this so you are in the clear if happen to come across a cat and don't feel the need to kill it.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cats, dogs, pets in general are all equally worthless in my eyes. I like dogs about as much as I like cats. Cats I just consider a nuisence (sp). Dogs can just be flat out dangerous. I dont leave the house without my .45 when I take my son on little hiking trips through our neighborhood. There is one area we go by that has a large pit bull and a very agressive boxer that go nuts whenever we walk by. The fence is short enough that the pit could easily clear it if he wanted to. I just have to tell my son "walk slow and dont tease them". But I swear, the first time that dog even THINKS of clearing that fence, I garauntee, his nose wont even make it over.

I hold the owners entirely responsible for thier animals. And I hate to say it but generally speaking, cat owners are the worst. They dont feel that they should have to leash thier cat and the cat can do what it wants. I warned one of my neighbors once about it and they did a good job of making sure it was taken care of after I told them that thier little fluffy was deficating in my garden that I pulled vegetables from and put on my families plate. And that next time they came over for dinner they could just think about the zucchini they were eating. After that, I never saw the cat again.

IMHO, cats should be inside animals if they can not be leashed up.