Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Where's that video Brandon

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not too sure what resolution its doing it at. Im exporting from Final Cut Pro using Compressor and the export type I'm using is Fast-Cable MPEG4 for internet streaming.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1Factor
Im not too sure what resolution its doing it at. Im exporting from Final Cut Pro using Compressor and the export type I'm using is Fast-Cable MPEG4 for internet streaming.
Ah it's probably saving it at about 640x480 then. I'll stop by comp today and take a look at FCP on their demo dual proc G5 (god I need to get one of those) for now if I wanna use FCP other than that and Motion I have to go to my friends studio in lake stevens on a tuesday or wednesday. Then again he loves it when I play with motion and stuff. He's a rep for Apple and when I visit him at comp and get bored I play with Motion on the G5 and he loves "showin me off" to customers and uses me as a sales tool

I'm using Vegas 5.0b at home for my stuff right now until I can afford a G5
Old 06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

I havent gotten to use motion yet. You like it huh? I think I have a demo at home, I should give it a go. Yeah those G5 are insanse machines. I would love to get one. If your friend can't hook you up when you want to buy one let me know, I can let you use my Educators discount

Quick Reply: Where's that video Brandon