Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hotties in a WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 10:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
And THAT was the whole point Tom is just tourtured by it since he knows that I apreciate the female form more than most, in fact, my computer backgrounds are inevitable of scantily clad women in fantasy-type art ... but I just so happen to apreciate the male form more
You are a cruel cruel woman.
Originally Posted by slowpokez28
see what i put up with teases me with it....she will say ok go get a honey .....then as i'm running out the door she says no why me why me i have weird fantasies too
I feel for ya brother.........glad I got that outta my system when I was young and dated a girl who WOULD bring other girls home.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
And you would know this personally???
Not yet, but maybe I will find out soon one day, soon (I need a vacation)...even if he did with a girl like me he wouldnt need them....

Oh yeah on the girl and girl thing , not my cup of tea, but guys are guys they fantasize about stuff like that all the time. I played this gag questionairre thing on a lot of my friends and the majority of them are men and well they answered personal questions to a test and didnt know I was going to see the answers. Well one of the questions was what is your fantasy? 95% of the guys answered a threesome. Guys are guys, what can you say, I know alot of guys and still havent met one yet that isnt a perv. Hell even the gay ones are pervs too!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:13 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by badassws6
Not yet, but maybe I will find out soon one day, soon (I need a vacation)...even if he did with a girl like me he wouldnt need them....
Stop teasing me gorgeous.....life is "hard" enough without that kind of wishful thinking............then again, continue, I like it.

Or even better, get your *** up here and make good on that.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I only speak the truth.
I was wondering if you knew her Darrin. So WHY didn't you bring her with you? She certainly appears like she'd fit right in with this group. And we always need more girls with hot rods.....especially SEXY ONES!

As for this 'other' discussion that is going on, I had a friend whose woman would like to bring home girlfriends. It was all fine & good until she left him for one of them.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Stop teasing me gorgeous.....life is "hard" enough without that kind of wishful thinking............then again, continue, I like it.
Read my editted post above.LOL....you never know ...maybe you will come down to visit or have a reunion...
Oh yeah by the way.....when I broke a sweat at the gym you cursed me cause I thought of you...LMAO! When you made that comment....HAHAHA....
Thought you would enjoy that!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:20 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I was wondering if you knew her Darrin. So WHY didn't you bring her with you? She certainly appears like she'd fit right in with this group. And we always need more girls with hot rods.....especially SEXY ONES!

As for this 'other' discussion that is going on, I had a friend whose woman would like to bring home girlfriends. It was all fine & good until she left him for one of them.
See that's the problem...if you let a girl be with a girl and you are involved with one of them then yeah you have that risk of losing your girl to the other girl cause obviously women know what women want if you know what I mean.
You guys are more interesting than my group LOL...they get all scared if we talk about stuff like this...LMAO. But they are cool.
Yeah Darrin pulled me over a long time ago , I dont know if he remembers, but he handcuffed me and I liked it....LOL....jk....I did miss the opportunity of meeting him before he left. But hey the future is open for opportunities right!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER

She is from the place I was a cop at Mark........the poor girl.
But she was jailbait when I was there, so this is just extreme torture now.

And yeah, that sux about that chick running off with another one.....same thing happened with mine but I was like 21 and didn't give a crap, it was ffffffffun as hell while it lasted.
Read my editted post above.LOL....you never know ...maybe you will come down to visit or have a reunion...
Oh yeah by the way.....when I broke a sweat at the gym you cursed me cause I thought of you...LMAO! When you made that comment....HAHAHA....
Thought you would enjoy that!
Only time will tell sweetie.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
TECH Veteran

See that's the problem...if you let a girl be with a girl and you are involved with one of them then yeah you have that risk of losing your girl to the other girl cause obviously women know what women want if you know what I mean.
You guys are more interesting than my group LOL...they get all scared if we talk about stuff like this...LMAO. But they are cool.
Yeah Darrin pulled me over a long time ago , I dont know if he remembers, but he handcuffed me and I liked it....LOL....jk....I did miss the opportunity of meeting him before he left. But hey the future is open for opportunities right!
Damn straight darlin.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn straight darlin.
Hell i might pay the plane ticket just for you rott...
Old 06-10-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I must be a women in disguise then Shame on me did i say that out loud..Book her dan-o she is a bad influence on me.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Hell i might pay the plane ticket just for you rott...
Gonna hold you too that brother. Of course, it should be a ticket for the lady to come here, where she lives SUX!!!!!!! (the City that is)
Old 06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Regular

Gonna hold you too that brother. Of course, it should be a ticket for the lady to come here, where she lives SUX!!!!!!! (the City that is)

Agreed on this town sucking....there isnt **** to do here...
Its so FN boring!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

I must be a women in disguise then Shame on me did i say that out loud..Book her dan-o she is a bad influence on me.

I dont know....I have been with some guys that didnt know what the hell to do with a woman...then again its this town we are talking about...so what can you expect from a bunch of jackasses...yeah I have horror stories of guys not knowing "what to do" thats why I just dont even bother with it now. Thank you inventor of the "ultra vibe 2000" JK. I dont do that.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Its so FN boring!
Hence why I didn't shed a tear when I left.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its so FN boring!
That's why it's so great here... lots of stuff to do! There's the races and Hooters... and the races... and Hooters... ok help me out here guys.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
That's why it's so great here... lots of stuff to do! There's the races and Hooters... and the races... and Hooters... ok help me out here guys.
Umm hooter ,races,umm hooters again hell umm party at gearheds. ok i'm no help am i .quizno's in monroe ya that's it.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

of course why would i pay to send you? i wanna see a sexxy hottie in a ws6 too.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Hey, don't forget about Hooters & races.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Veteran

of course why would i pay to send you? i wanna see a sexxy hottie in a ws6 too.
Hhmm, good point.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey, don't forget about Hooters & races.
Speaking of hooters don't forget Jun13 at 7:30 pm My son will be with us...I have to train him early So how many perverts are going to show I mean other board members?

Quick Reply: Hotties in a WS6