Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hotties in a WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 06:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hotties in a WS6

Wow, what a nice surprise that was.....about 2 pm today I pulled onto Evergreen Way in Everett just past Everett Mall Way and saw a nice black 2002 (according to the wheels anyway) Ram Air TA........I wanted to pull up and give the driver a thumbs up but I got stuck at a light, oh well.

So about 15 blocks down the way around 75th & Evergreen, I pull into the Wells Fargo to get some $$ and what do I see at the drive-up window but that same TA with 2 hot looking blondes in it. They seemed a lil young (18ish MAYBE) and the car had what appeared to be out of State custom plates on it (dealer or manufacturer or similar) from maybe Montana or Wyoming or ?????? Sadly traffic and the rain screwed me over again and I didn't get to do anything more then drool, but it sure brightened up my day.

So if anyone knows them, feel free to tell them I said their car rocks.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rott you sicko... those two "hot blondes" are my buddies Rob and Jim, and now I know why they were so pissed about some guy eyeballing them funny and drooling on himself!

Old 06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

Hotties in a Ram Air eh? Cool!!! If you're down in Lynnwood & like coffee (& cute women) try getting a latte from Angel. Her stand is on the NE corner of 196th & 44th, kitty corner from Hooters, only about 500' n on 44th. OH BABY! In her 30s, blonde, tan, about 5' 6" I'd guess, 110lbs, Cs, and a NICE tat on her backside. Yesterday she was wearing a pink bra or bikini top with a negligee cover, today was a tank top & MINI skirt. It was hard to sit & watch when she dropped a roll of quaters & bent over to pick them up.

And she makes a great cup of coffee too. Sorry ladies, I'm a pig.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

lol

there's a few hotties runnin around in t/a's lately. If I seem em I'll be sure to let them know how much we appreciate it
Old 06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Rott you sicko... those two "hot blondes" are my buddies Rob and Jim, and now I know why they were so pissed about some guy eyeballing them funny and drooling on himself!

See i have been telling you guys Rott needs to go see somebody. I hope that by him hanging out on ls1 will staighten him out...But you know how those weirdos from LA are. Just my 3 cents
Old 06-08-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28

Well tell your friends to stop wearing wigs and stuffed bras then dammit.
Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Hotties in a Ram Air eh? Cool!!! If you're down in Lynnwood & like coffee (& cute women) try getting a latte from Angel. Her stand is on the NE corner of 196th & 44th, kitty corner from Hooters, only about 500' n on 44th. OH BABY! In her 30s, blonde, tan, about 5' 6" I'd guess, 110lbs, Cs, and a NICE tat on her backside. Yesterday she was wearing a pink bra or bikini top with a negligee cover, today was a tank top & MINI skirt. It was hard to sit & watch when she dropped a roll of quaters & bent over to pick them up.

Hhhmm, I think I may have to go order a Chai Tea tomorrow and drop a roll of quarters too.
Originally Posted by rookiels1
lol

there's a few hotties runnin around in t/a's lately. If I seem em I'll be sure to let them know how much we appreciate it
Maybe you and I need to roll together to find some more of these females Josh........
Originally Posted by slowpokez28
See i have been telling you guys Rott needs to go see somebody. I hope that by him hanging out on ls1 will staighten him out...But you know how those weirdos from LA are. Just my 3 cents
You're just jealous cuz the voices in my head only talk to me.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know that gal your talking about Mark. Use to go to that stand daily. She own's it and has some girls that look kinda of like her working the stand in the afternoons. Believe it or not she was still available last time we spoke. (Yeah, I would tell Jacquie about her all the time. So if your a pig I'm a ******* hog and love it).
Old 06-08-2005, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
You're just jealous cuz the voices in my head only talk to me.
Well your never alone that way.

Serious side of post now.How is your doggie doing is he feeling better i'm sure the trip raised hell with him.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey, you planned this for you 1000th post didn't you!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER

Well when i come over on the 13th i will have to check this out..No need to apolagize for being a pig its in the genes Just ask anyone i'm a big pig myself.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Well your never alone that way.

Serious side of post now.How is your doggie doing is he feeling better i'm sure the trip raised hell with him.
The trip was rough on him but it has been worse since we got here. He is not doing well at all and $1,500 later in vet bills, he is not going to last much longer.
Originally Posted by ram-it
Hey, you planned this for you 1000th post didn't you!!!
Nope, just worked out really well that way I reckon. Woulda been much better if the post was "I MET 2 hotties in a WS6" but oh well........
Old 06-08-2005, 07:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Hey Ram-It....is this your old car????

http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fu...icle_id/216509
Old 06-08-2005, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

I know that gal your talking about Mark. Use to go to that stand daily. She own's it and has some girls that look kinda of like her working the stand in the afternoons. Believe it or not she was still available last time we spoke. (Yeah, I would tell Jacquie about her all the time. So if your a pig I'm a ******* hog and love it).
Ya know, I figured as much, seein as how your office used to be right next door. Damn, that must have made going to work every morning a liitle bit easier to take Eric.....lucky bastard!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
The trip was rough on him but it has been worse since we got here. He is not doing well at all and $1,500 later in vet bills, he is not going to last much longer.
Poor pooch I know how you feel my dogs are 1/2 my life if my dog He or she would pass on i would cry like a big baby.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Poor pooch I know how you feel my dogs are 1/2 my life if my dog was sick i would cry like a big baby.
That sums up the last 10 days or so for me pretty good......
Old 06-08-2005, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Rott, that would be it. Mark, you don't know how HARD it was to go in everyday. Damn, I think I am gonna have to spank the wife and make her throw on a mini for me and make some coffee.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

Rott, that would be it. Mark, you don't know how HARD it was to go in everyday. Damn, I think I am gonna have to spank the wife and make her throw on a mini for me and make some coffee.
For the record, I hope I turn out somewhat like you Eric. Haha
Old 06-08-2005, 08:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Poik
For the record, I hope I turn out somewhat like you Eric. Haha
I'd settle for finding a good woman who would throw on a mini & let me spank her.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i should be back on that side of the water before long i may have to go to the coffee shop your talking about mark
Old 06-08-2005, 09:05 PM
12 Second Club

Might have to make a trip there myself one of these mornings after work...

Quick Reply: Hotties in a WS6