Old 06-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's raining here.
Old 06-18-2005, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
Sorry for asking... I see him mentioned a lot on here and I was curious to know who he was.
Don't be sorry! It can't hurt to know the good local mechanics!
Old 06-18-2005, 10:55 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hello I am "Ellis" I have been building my own Street,Strip and Race cars for over twenty years I started with Fords (68 Fairlane,Had a 5.0 and AOD last) and got hooked on Chevy's. Along the way I have built and tuned Turbo,Blower and Juice cars and set ups. One of the coolest rides I had was a 86 2.2 Turbo Shelby Charger. 18PSI Of boost and it would eat new mustangs for lunch and hang with Stock GNs Not bad for a Four cylinder

Shop projects at the moment are my Blue 95 Z28. It has been Blown ,Burned ,Juiced And shot down the road at over 165MPH. Stock Short block times from 2003 were 11s in street trim save tires. If I ever get the time and money to finish the new bullit she will be out again. Expecting low 11s high tens.

Then there is the wifes car. A daily driven 95 Z28. Just your every day LT1! Getts 20MPG average in the daily comute and 25+ on the hiway.

Jimbob's little 6.6 94 Z28 should be done soon. Just your average stroker Motor. nothing to see here

We have a 81 Cab up for sale to pay for the 'New' to us 79 Shop truck I am going to build. Mainly for short towing trips to PR and bremerton. It is getting a 87 TPI motor and trans for now but plans are for a turbo 5.3 Gen-III in the future for kicks.

Over all if it is broke I can fix it no mater what manufacture built it Right now We are heavy into Chevy base customers but I have built on all in the past and present.

So there Is a little on me.

Looks like rain today...Guess we will start on JimBobs 6.6L
Old 06-18-2005, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

It turned to be Beautiful out today yea we had some threating clouds but nope not a drop of rain down in Oly today. Sun finally came out & was really nice for us. We only had 18 cars but heck 18 cars is better then none right?

Will get pics up as soon as I can.

Sorry Mike you didnt win today. Rays car had it hands down.

Man I thought voting was going to be close for this show NOPE 1st gen had it hands down, 2nd gen there was only 1 car there. 3rd gen was the only close race & even then it wasnt that close. 4th gen hands down race.

Bill showed up for a few & left shortly after lunch (hey the dogs werent that bad.)

A couple of our guys had fun with my powerball (was cleaning engine compartments today with it lol )

Overall it was a fun day.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
It turned to be Beautiful out today yea we had some threating clouds but nope not a drop of rain down in Oly today. Sun finally came out & was really nice for us. We only had 18 cars but heck 18 cars is better then none right?

Man I thought voting was going to be close for this show NOPE 1st gen had it hands down, 2nd gen there was only 1 car there. 3rd gen was the only close race & even then it wasnt that close. 4th gen hands down race.

Bill showed up for a few & left shortly after lunch (hey the dogs werent that bad.)

A couple of our guys had fun with my powerball (was cleaning engine compartments today with it lol )

This thread is useless without pics! I really wanted to go.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

didnt have a chance to really get pics lol was to busy doing other things. Will post what I got after a bit.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl

It was a fun day. We enjoyed ourselves out there. Now, as far as me winning today, I am glad that Ray won. It is good that other people with nice rides get recoginzed for their hard work. I don't feel bad at all about him winning and to be quite honest, there were a lot of 4th Gen camaros out there that could have won too and the way I see it, it could have gone to any one of those cars.
Winning trophies is not everything for me. It is wether I have a good time at a show and that is the most important thing. It is cool to be recgonized for my hard work, but it is more important to me to enjoy myself at a show.
No need to apologize to me about not winning... that is not what car shows are about for me. If that is your impression of me, well, now you know that is not the case.
Thanks for having us out there and I'm sure that we all had a good time.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
It was a fun day. We enjoyed ourselves out there. Now, as far as me winning today, I am glad that Ray won. It is good that other people with nice rides get recoginzed for their hard work. I don't feel bad at all about him winning and to be quite honest, there were a lot of 4th Gen camaros out there that could have won too and the way I see it, it could have gone to any one of those cars.
Winning trophies is not everything for me. It is wether I have a good time at a show and that is the most important thing. It is cool to be recgonized for my hard work, but it is more important to me to enjoy myself at a show.
No need to apologize to me about not winning... that is not what car shows are about for me. If that is your impression of me, well, now you know that is not the case.
Thanks for having us out there and I'm sure that we all had a good time.
My 4th gen would have been a good contender or as people said my 5th gen. should have got some insurance on that bad boy and brought it out.

Quick Reply: Titus Will Camaro Show n Shine