Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Puppet Pete Kills us again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Uh oh. If John is anywhere close by he will power a full bottle of water just to join you...we could always bring Ubu so he can see whats in his car
Party time at puppethead pete's piece of poop
Old 06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Yea Forks is the same way. Any thing that happens in those SMALL Towns let them have their fun ok? Now If I see him in Yelm on thrusday I am going to Gag.
Maybe he sells Amway. They go over big in those small towns....

Plus if I see him at the Freedom Fest on Forth Lewis I may Gag too.
If he is at Lewis for Freedom Fest I garantee his toys would be strewn all over with their heads ripped off and piles of round the car.

Not like there is a plan for that or anything.................
Old 06-20-2005, 02:43 PM
TECH Veteran

If he is at Lewis for Freedom Fest I garantee his toys would be strewn all over with their heads ripped off and piles of round the car.

Such a devious & evil girl, no wonder we get along so well.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe I should go to like spencers in the mall area & grab some fake dog Poo & fake & put it on a few of his toys.& in his drivers seat sort of pretend I am putting a flyer in there.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Jason that is a trophy you can sponsor " most nasty car on the place"
Old 06-20-2005, 03:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Hey Jason that is a trophy you can sponsor " most nasty car on the place"
I like that one... either that or I'll get up there and say, "My award goes to the car that is the most shameful example of playing on people's emotions and sense of guilt just to win stupid trophies to validate the owner's lack of dignity and self-respect. And that award goes to..."

Old 06-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
No ****... I was thinking I could come up with some kind of great patriotic display, maybe something that was more subtle in tribute to fallen soldiers or something... but you know what? I'd feel damn cheap doing something like that... which is the way I think he should feel, because he's capitalizing on emotions, on guilty feelings, and on current politics. A car show just isn't the place for that sort of thing... its to appreciate CARS, I just wish he understood that.
**** it. Gotta fight fire with fire and maybe this dim bulb will get a friggin clue that he's acting the shitbag role.

Better yet, lets all enter a show and all of us pull the same bs he is.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I like that one... either that or I'll get up there and say, "My award goes to the car that is the most shameful example of playing on people's emotions and sense of guilt just to win stupid trophies to validate the owner's lack of dignity and self-respect. And that award goes to..."

I would SO pay cash money to have you do that.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I would SO pay cash money to have you do that.
So would I
Old 06-20-2005, 05:11 PM
TECH Addict

I'm thinking a "SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS" doll about 4 ft tall might do it .......... Oh and I forgot, also if Rott could pee on the whole mess too that could be beneficial
Old 06-20-2005, 05:34 PM
10 Second Club

I have seen that guys car, and i am in the military, and it makes me sick, Its just like all the people that when the war broke out jumped on the bandwagon, If the car didn't have flags all over it I would say turch the ******. I am so sick of the people Oh the troops the troops, but when asked to donate to causes that support them they turn away, sorry *****, and that guy has probely never served, known anyone that served.

What a jackass...Ok I'm done.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I did have to laugh yesterday when he took the mic away from Rick( Rick is the show guy) & started his little speech about the Military He named all the branches but the Airforce & then he went OH & the airforce. Someone behind me said "SPEECH, Does everyone get a speech when they get an award" lol
Old 06-20-2005, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Well i hate to tell you ...but you are all acting like soar loosers

It IS true. That IS what people want to see or he would not be winning. IF you want to win you have to give the fluffy Tree hugging crap around here. You all know that WTF! Instead you whine and whine! Come on get some stickers on your cars! Hook it up! I am thinking We do up a Red Trans-Am with lots of Santa stickers and Hooeters girls in sky suits as elves! God Forbid we let people see there skin We might **** off an Ugly Lesbo or Fat *** soccer mom!

Maybe a Cute Z28 with puppies and kittie cats playing like they don't hate each other? Kidds would love that! Some Daisy's sticking out of the hood and a missing motor with a sign thats reads "Saving our earth one car at a time!"

Come on Guys and gals WHY would you go to a car show to see cars!!!! THINK damn it THINK!

Then again I could be jerking your leg LOL!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Well i hate to tell you ...but you are all acting like soar loosers

It IS true. That IS what people want to see or he would not be winning. IF you want to win you have to give the fluffy Tree hugging crap around here. You all know that WTF! Instead you whine and whine! Come on get some stickers on your cars! Hook it up! I am thinking We do up a Red Trans-Am with lots of Santa stickers and Hooeters girls in sky suits as elves! God Forbid we let people see there skin We might **** off an Ugly Lesbo or Fat *** soccer mom!

Maybe a Cute Z28 with puppies and kittie cats playing like they don't hate each other? Kidds would love that! Some Daisy's sticking out of the hood and a missing motor with a sign thats reads "Saving our earth one car at a time!"

Come on Guys and gals WHY would you go to a car show to see cars!!!! THINK damn it THINK!

Then again I could be jerking your leg LOL!
That would be too funny
Old 06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Such a devious & evil girl, no wonder we get along so well.
From my understanding, Puppet Show Pete is not allowed at the Freedom Fest on Ft. Lewis this year. He was caught stuffing the ballot box last year, from what I was told. He might find his way in there somehow though. I know he was asked not to come back to the Clover Park Tech. College Show this year, because he got caught stuffing ballots there, but he somehow menaged to find his way in there. They caught him again stuffing ballots this year too!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rokko
**** it. Gotta fight fire with fire and maybe this dim bulb will get a friggin clue that he's acting the shitbag role.

Better yet, lets all enter a show and all of us pull the same bs he is.
I got it goin' on, Rokko! Come down to the C4C Car Show on July 9th in Tacoma and you'll see our "tribute" to Puppet Show Pete there! No worries... it won't be a nice car that gets the PSP treatment... I already have the perfect car for that. BTW, I am open to all suggestions!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
TECH Resident

If we want to stop him from getting best of show all we have to do is get santa to have 5 or 6 hooters girls in bikinis just hanging out over Marks car. I know that would get my vote!

BTW: nice looking cars from the pics! Wish I coulda been there.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
From my understanding, Puppet Show Pete is not allowed at the Freedom Fest on Ft. Lewis this year. He was caught stuffing the ballot box last year, from what I was told. He might find his way in there somehow though. I know he was asked not to come back to the Clover Park Tech. College Show this year, because he got caught stuffing ballots there, but he somehow menaged to find his way in there. They caught him again stuffing ballots this year too!
Are you cereal? Damn, this guy has no ***** and probably stuffs his pants as well as ballot boxes. There is a way to fix that (evil plans, my speciality)

If he shows up at Lewis it won't be for long. I think pictures of soldiers *carrying* his car to the gate would make the rounds on the internet pretty fast, ya think?
Old 06-21-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Are you cereal? Damn, this guy has no ***** and probably stuffs his pants as well as ballot boxes. There is a way to fix that (evil plans, my speciality)

If he shows up at Lewis it won't be for long. I think pictures of soldiers *carrying* his car to the gate would make the rounds on the internet pretty fast, ya think?
Would be more fun to see an Abrahms tank "accidentally" roll right over it.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Would be more fun to see an Abrahms tank "accidentally" roll right over it.
It would do the trick but a Stryker would look more cool...and they go sideways pretty well too

Quick Reply: Puppet Pete Kills us again.