Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Puppet Pete Kills us again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 09:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puppet Pete Kills us again.

Yeap Puppet Pete takes best of show and a sponsor trophy.

Kinda makes you feel like you just got your doors blown off by a stock Civic.

Goods news was that two fourth generation F-bodies went home with hardware. Congrats Tammy, Ray.

Lots of cool cars that we had not seen before and it was a good day in the sun. Hell even Santa showed up.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Tech Addict

It was a nice day with lots of nice cars! It was really cool seeing Tammy & Ray winning. You guys should be proud.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, when puppet pete won, I said to my wife "You gotta be shittin me..." And the person next to me looked at me like he couldn't believe I said that out loud.

Nothing against the guy because he looks nice enough and all... but I'm sorry, that isn't a show car. I think I make more of an effort to make my ACTUAL car look nice (not a display) than he does, and that ain't saying much.

However, congrats to Tammy, Ray, and the other Camaro clubbers that won. Next year, I will sponsor a couple of trophies and make sure the 4th gens are even better represented.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

It sounds like a bunch of you guys got to go and hang out. That had to be pretty fun on a beautiful like we had today

Tranzor did you sell lots of amsoil stuff today ?!
Old 06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Racehead
Tranzor did you sell lots of amsoil stuff today ?!
No, I wasn't really selling... just had my information out, and gave out 250 business cards and brochures in the goodie bags. Also gave out a handful of business cards at my car as well... so hopefully with this first round of marketing, some calls/emails will start trickling in.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Pathological Modifier

Puppet Pete? Got a pic?
Old 06-20-2005, 12:28 AM
Launching!

Cool

From what I just searched for him... he seems to be a real well liked and admired guy around here at the shows...

I read he has a red Vette with a bunch of banners, stuffed animals and stickers and flags and other crap... sounds like a sweet ride.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

He's a *** and so are all the other weirdos that have those damn dolls around there cars. Is it a ******* car show or doll show? That's why I have quit this mess and take it to the track. Today was spent cruising unknown roads out in the foothills. Nothing like hanging a curve with the wife squealing!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:31 AM
12 Second Club

You mean this puppet pete? wait who's trans am is that?

here's the video

http://www.sccow.com/vids/josh1345.wmv
Old 06-20-2005, 02:46 AM
TECH Veteran

I didn't even realize this video was of that particular car until you mentioned it today at the show. NICE!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:49 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I didn't even realize this video was of that particular car until you mentioned it today at the show. NICE!!!
can't beat him at the shows we'll show him who owns the track
Old 06-20-2005, 02:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Yeap Puppet Pete takes best of show and a sponsor trophy.

Kinda makes you feel like you just got your doors blown off by a stock Civic.

Goods news was that two fourth generation F-bodies went home with hardware. Congrats Tammy, Ray.

Lots of cool cars that we had not seen before and it was a good day in the sun. Hell even Santa showed up.
You have got to be KIDDING me??? BEST OF SHOW???? Puppet Show Pete had to have paid someone off! If he is so patriotic, why don't we send him and his POS 'Vette to Iraq and have both of them be human shields for our troops.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rookiels1
You mean this puppet pete? wait who's trans am is that?

here's the video

http://www.sccow.com/vids/josh1345.wmv
Yep... that is Puppet Show Pete!
Old 06-20-2005, 03:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ram-it
He's a *** and so are all the other weirdos that have those damn dolls around there cars. Is it a ******* car show or doll show? That's why I have quit this mess and take it to the track. Today was spent cruising unknown roads out in the foothills. Nothing like hanging a curve with the wife squealing!
Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
You have got to be KIDDING me??? BEST OF SHOW???? Puppet Show Pete had to have paid someone off! If he is so patriotic, why don't we send him and his POS 'Vette to Iraq and have both of them be human shields for our troops.
Why don't you guys tell us how you *really* feel
Personal rant: asshats with "Support Our Troops" magnets slapped all over the car AND CREEPY STUFFED ANIMALS inside being insanely rude on the roads. If you effn' LOOKED you would see our MILITARY STICKERS on the windshield. What, you think thats a Park n' Ride sticker or something?!
Just don't anyone introduce me to someone riding the coat-tails of a military family no matter what they drive or shows they win, if they aren't sincere they will be after I get done with them.

As for the show itself, good to hear some Camaro Club members took something home. Josh is right, being owned at a show and owned at a track are two distinctly seperate things.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:11 AM
TECH Veteran

I just plain don't get it... I really don't. I don't really blame Puppet Show, but I do blame the snake's beanbags that vote for a car like that.

I swear... its enough to make me want to copy his exact crap and throw it all over my car, just to make sure that he doesn't win anything because he isn't unique anymore. Unfortunately, I have more dignity and self-respect than to deface my car in the same manner..
Old 06-20-2005, 03:13 AM
12 Second Club

I just plain don't get it... I really don't. I don't really blame Puppet Show, but I do blame the snake's beanbags that vote for a car like that.

I swear... its enough to make me want to copy his exact crap and throw it all over my car, just to make sure that he doesn't win anything because he isn't unique anymore. Unfortunately, I have more dignity and self-respect than to deface my car in the same manner..
Sounds like we need a decoy car... hmmm...
Old 06-20-2005, 07:47 AM
10 Second Club

What a friggin disgrace that guy is! I wish I had one of those "At least when Clinton lied, nobody died" bumper stickers.....or about 20 of them. I would have plastered them all over his car. See how many votes he'd get then. Playing on peoples patriotism & emotions.....what a pathetic way to get car show trophies!!! And his car (if you actually take time to look past the ton of garbage) looks like !!! I'm sorry Jason, but I DO blame him....

Congrats to the all of the REAL cars that went! It's a lot of work to make a car look good for a car show, whether you win or not, you all should be proud. Your cars were ALL looking great yesterday.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

It wouldnt be so bad if he would JUST Show the car with out all the damn other things around it. It is a nice looking car.

I think if he shows up to our show & I will ask our guys to go tell him he cant have that kind of display. I know we have told a few guys to take down their displays because they took up two spots in the past. I mean I dont mind guys that want to spend hours on their car setting up a small display behind or infront of thier cars.
If someone has mirrors they want (NO Todd & Doug not really jabbing this at you guys) thats fine by me. They are just showing off what they did under the car. I dont even mind if someone has a doll or two sitting next to their car. but come on if you want to put that much JUNK next to your car go to a damn junk show.

Oh guys I didnt vote yesterday at all. I was to busy passing out show fliers for our show. Which I didnt think I handed anyone but to Doug since he was the only one I knew about that didnt have one lol.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rookiels1
Sounds like we need a decoy car... hmmm...
Already in the works... look for it at a show soon!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
What a friggin disgrace that guy is! I wish I had one of those "At least when Clinton lied, nobody died" bumper stickers.....or about 20 of them. I would have plastered them all over his car. See how many votes he'd get then. Playing on peoples patriotism & emotions.....what a pathetic way to get car show trophies!!! And his car (if you actually take time to look past the ton of garbage) looks like !!! I'm sorry Jason, but I DO blame him....

Congrats to the all of the REAL cars that went! It's a lot of work to make a car look good for a car show, whether you win or not, you all should be proud. Your cars were ALL looking great yesterday.
On the same page as you, Wahusker! Has anyhone seen the trick mailbox lettering on his manifold covers? That car is nothing more than a plain, Jane 'Vette, bottom line. And I do blame Puppet Show Pete too! Why can't he do something else on a Saturday or Sunday that would really shows he supports our troops, like go wave a flag on an overpass by Ft. Lewis. At least we don't have to see his turd of a display.

Quick Reply: Puppet Pete Kills us again.