Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Puppet Pete Kills us again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 11:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
Already in the works... look for it at a show soon!
It wouldn't be a VW Golf diesel by any chance, would it?
Old 06-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Tech Addict

I think the situation is he really believes he is on a crusade of a sort. It is not going to change.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the announcer say samething like "you may not agree with this vote"...seroiusly, didn't he say something like that when he announced his award?
Old 06-20-2005, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
It wouldn't be a VW Golf diesel by any chance, would it?
It's a uhhhh...... "concept car". Yeah, that it's it!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Todd2001SS
I think the situation is he really believes he is on a crusade of a sort. It is not going to change.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the announcer say samething like "you may not agree with this vote"...seroiusly, didn't he say something like that when he announced his award?
I hope that the annoucer said something like that. I know I will soon enough at a show.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Here are some pics of the winners cars....

Just makes my day when 4th gens win, and folks we know.

***Edit***

Sorry pics would not post large.

Last edited by Todd2001SS; 06-20-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Todd WRONG SHOW lol
Old 06-20-2005, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Also Dick Perry from the Camaro club won as well he had the blue 68 (or was it a 69) Camaro
Old 06-20-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think someone needs to get all thier kids stuffed animals and pile them around a car to the point that you cant even see the car. Then, maybe someone can dethrone this retard and his doll collection. It literally pains me when I see his car at a show. There isnt anything nice about the car. IMHO its just another ******* vette with shitty stickers on it.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:35 PM
TECH Veteran

No ****... I was thinking I could come up with some kind of great patriotic display, maybe something that was more subtle in tribute to fallen soldiers or something... but you know what? I'd feel damn cheap doing something like that... which is the way I think he should feel, because he's capitalizing on emotions, on guilty feelings, and on current politics. A car show just isn't the place for that sort of thing... its to appreciate CARS, I just wish he understood that.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
I think someone needs to get all thier kids stuffed animals and pile them around a car to the point that you cant even see the car. Then, maybe someone can dethrone this retard and his doll collection. It literally pains me when I see his car at a show. There isnt anything nice about the car. IMHO its just another ******* vette with shitty stickers on it.
I think I could so something along that lines. I still have like 4 bags of stuff toys in my garage. but I wouldnt do that to Dan's car he worked to hard to get that car staying NICE.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
We have plans for something like that. You know, it is pretty bad to have to stoop to his level, but Puppet Show Pete just don't get the hint. Nobody wants him at these shows. The display is bad enough, but the other crap he pulls at shows gives everything about car shows a bad name. I know of a couple of people that I have run into that won't go to shows that he is at, just because of this crap.
Last year, he came up to me at a show and wanted to give me "advice" on how I could win trophies at car shows. I told him to take off all that crap around, on, and inside of his car and just show the car before he started dishing out advice. He then actually said to me that it is what people want to see! Puppet Show is in a world of his own!
Another story about his is that I did a show last month in Sequim in which we also paraded through downtown on our way to the car show site. We were supposed to be there around 9:00- 10:00 AM. Needless to say, Puppet Show Pete was there and was told that he got to the staging area at 4:00 AM, just so he could be the first one in the parade! This is the kind of guy that needs to GET A LIFE!!!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

Just so you do not think I am crazy...

Here is the link to the site that shows the pictures. Click on them to make them larger and they show old pics...

Scroll to bottom of page.

Cardomain Pics

Seriously this is crazy!
Old 06-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Addict

The small version shows up....

Tammys car...

Rays car...

Tims...

Old 06-20-2005, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Another story about his is that I did a show last month in Sequim in which we also paraded through downtown on our way to the car show site. We were supposed to be there around 9:00- 10:00 AM. Needless to say, Puppet Show Pete was there and was told that he got to the staging area at 4:00 AM, just so he could be the first one in the parade! This is the kind of guy that needs to GET A LIFE!!!!!
He was there at 5am yesterday the show didnt start until 8 am. I was car number 34 yesterday & I was there at 7:30, Todd, Steve & Steve were all a head of me, ( I would have been right behind them but some fords wouldnt let me back up to get behind steve)
Old 06-20-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

It sounds like somebody needs to sprinkle some genuine "Doe urine" on his stuffed animals lol !
Old 06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Now you have me laughing! I used to live in Sequim and was always in the Irritation Festival for one reason or another - one year they put me in front because I was manning a 2 goat lead cart (yes, I was hiding behind a very large floppy hat).
Being in front of Puppet Pete in a "goat cart" would have been precious but any festival up there now is not to be taken seriously. Let him have his toys up there, the old people like that over the car
Old 06-20-2005, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Now you have me laughing! I used to live in Sequim and was always in the Irritation Festival for one reason or another - one year they put me in front because I was manning a 2 goat lead cart (yes, I was hiding behind a very large floppy hat).
Being in front of Puppet Pete in a "goat cart" would have been precious but any festival up there now is not to be taken seriously. Let him have his toys up there, the old people like that over the car
Yea Forks is the same way. Any thing that happens in those SMALL Towns let them have their fun ok? Now If I see him in Yelm on thrusday I am going to Gag.

Plus if I see him at the Freedom Fest on Forth Lewis I may Gag too.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Racehead
It sounds like somebody needs to sprinkle some genuine "Doe urine" on his stuffed animals lol !
How about I just walk up and straight take a leak in/on his car???? Tell him that is what I think of his collection?
Old 06-20-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottluver
How about I just walk up and straight take a leak in/on his car???? Tell him that is what I think of his collection?
Uh oh. If John is anywhere close by he will power a full bottle of water just to join you...we could always bring Ubu so he can see whats in his car
Old 06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

NA someone should have allowed their dog to get close enough to it. There was some BIG a$$ dogs there yesterday a couple Great Danes.

Quick Reply: Puppet Pete Kills us again.