Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Puppet Pete Kills us again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005 | 01:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
It would do the trick but a Stryker would look more cool...and they go sideways pretty well too
So long as it made him cry, I don't care what does it.

And hell, I have no idea who he is or have never seen him LOL
Old 06-21-2005 | 01:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Are you cereal? Damn, this guy has no ***** and probably stuffs his pants as well as ballot boxes. There is a way to fix that (evil plans, my speciality)

If he shows up at Lewis it won't be for long. I think pictures of soldiers *carrying* his car to the gate would make the rounds on the internet pretty fast, ya think?
That would be great to see.... Puppet Show Pete's ride being carried off Ft. Lewis and dumped off the overpass onto I-5. Not that I am giving any ideas or condoning that kind of behavior.
Old 06-21-2005 | 01:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
So long as it made him cry, I don't care what does it.

And hell, I have no idea who he is or have never seen him LOL
He does a lot of the shows in the south end, but he has been known to show up at car shows all over... keep your eyes open. Believe me, you can't miss his display.
Old 06-21-2005 | 02:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW, I heard from someone today who went out to that show the they saw some kids with some of the "Participants' Choice" ballots with Puppet Show Pete's car number written on them. Now, I don't know how the judging went out there, but from what I understand, those ballots should have been for participants only, not the general public. That is how it usually goes at other shows that I have been to. If that is the case, it sounds like something that he has pulled in the past and I understand that he has been thrown out of a show last year because of it. I want to know how he got a hold of those ballots if that in fact were true. Might be something for someone that is a part of the show to look into.
Old 06-21-2005 | 03:47 AM
12 Second Club

I think steve's idea to get vader and a stormtrooper as his driver for his car
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

A friend of mine sent along a few pics of Puppet Show Pete's ride and display, for those who haven't seen this garbage....
Attached Thumbnails Puppet Pete Kills us again.-vette-hell-1.jpg   Puppet Pete Kills us again.-vette-hell-4.jpg  
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:15 PM
TECH Veteran

I think someone should call CPS on him... Corvette Protective Services. He needs an intervention, that Corvette needs to go to a loving home that won't abuse it in such a horrific manner.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

I cant believe someone with even half a ******* brain would present a corvette in such a manner. Its a ******* abortion!

I think you all should yell "PUPPET SHOW PETE" when he goes to accept his next award. OR you guys could have your own "invite only" car show and make sure he gets invited. On your flyers, list trophys for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and then the "signle absolute worst display of a Y bodied car in the known universe" award on the bottom. His prize will be getting pimp slapped by all other Y bodied owners at the event only after being tar'ed & feathered and notification sent to GM that he should have his vette owning rights revoked. The kicker is that no one gets to vote for that award. Its already his before the show even starts. And if need be I'll play announcer and prior to announcing the "recipient" of said name award, I could pontificate for 10 minutes on the idea of a car show is "to show the car" and how anyone doing otherwise should be gang raped by a bunch of large, hairy, salad tossing inmates at county lock up.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I think someone should call CPS on him... Corvette Protective Services. He needs an intervention, that Corvette needs to go to a loving home that won't abuse it in such a horrific manner.
I dunno... with all those bumper stickers he put on the car, along with years of taking scotch and duct tape (yes, I said DUCT TAPE) on the hood and elsewhere of his car, it will be in dire need of a refinish. Plus, who knows what they did when they put those horrible vinyl graphics on it. I say kill it and put it out of it's misery!
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
I cant believe someone with even half a ******* brain would present a corvette in such a manner. Its a ******* abortion!

I think you all should yell "PUPPET SHOW PETE" when he goes to accept his next award. OR you guys could have your own "invite only" car show and make sure he gets invited. On your flyers, list trophys for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and then the "signle absolute worst display of a Y bodied car in the known universe" award on the bottom. His prize will be getting pimp slapped by all other Y bodied owners at the event only after being tar'ed & feathered and notification sent to GM that he should have his vette owning rights revoked. The kicker is that no one gets to vote for that award. Its already his before the show even starts. And if need be I'll play announcer and prior to announcing the "recipient" of said name award, I could pontificate for 10 minutes on the idea of a car show is "to show the car" and how anyone doing otherwise should be gang raped by a bunch of large, hairy, salad tossing inmates at county lock up.
Ok Boyce... now tell us how you REALLY feel.

Man... the sad thing is, after all that, the dude would probably still not get the hint.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think you are on to something NataSS! Might be an idea to brainstrom....
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
I dunno... with all those bumper stickers he put on the car, along with years of taking scotch and duct tape (yes, I said DUCT TAPE) on the hood and elsewhere of his car, it will be in dire need of a refinish. Plus, who knows what they did when they put those horrible vinyl graphics on it. I say kill it and put it out of it's misery!
No ****... I decided to take my first up close look at the car, which was rough considering I had to pick my way through his minefield of dolls, bumper stickers, posters, signs, Happy Meal toys, Legos, flags, and patriotic edition ******. I could not believe how scratched and scuffed the paint was... I swear the guy is using a steak knife or something to scrape his stickers off when he wants to replace them with something new and equally tasteless.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Tranzor, I think you hit the nail on the head. Someone needs to go out and buy ******' "9 black, kong of a ***** and casually drop it into his little display with maybe a little sign that says "I LOVE ****". Then see if he gets any votes from the "older crowd".

Seriously guys, I dont even show my car and when I have its not even worth mentioning and this guys load pisses ME off. The one show I got an award at it was a "gimmie", kind of like the special olympics. Even the retard got the gold. I cant imagine what Todd, Steve, Mark, hell all of you guys must feel like after you have spent hours upon hours getting your cars ready of to have "joe **** the rag man and his carnival sideshow" bring home the big trophy after he spent 1/2 hour using a die grinder to prep his "shine" and then 6 hours figuring the best placement of his faceless ******* "carnies".

I dont know if anyone remembers this but about 4 YEARS ago just about every car rag out there said those ******* dolls were OUT.

Anyone have any more pictures of this moving abortion. This stuff is to good not to share with the admin.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
No ****... I decided to take my first up close look at the car, which was rough considering I had to pick my way through his minefield of dolls, bumper stickers, posters, signs, Happy Meal toys, Legos, flags, and patriotic edition ******. I could not believe how scratched and scuffed the paint was... I swear the guy is using a steak knife or something to scrape his stickers off when he wants to replace them with something new and equally tasteless.
I overheard him once saying that he uses the regular Turtle Wax and whatever car wash soap or dishwashing liquid to keep it's "nice" shine... he said that he couldn't understand why people spend so much on car care products wne you can get a "quality" shine for under $10.00!
BTW, another funny story about Puppet Show Pete... when he was at the Clover Park Show this year, on his way out, he decided to join in the fun and games of reving the engine that a few others were doing. Well, here goes PSP... he lays the pedal to the wood and jacks it up to the rev-limiter and keeps it there, while a ton of carbon is blowing out and everyone is laughing their asses off! Well, he thinks that they are cheering him on and that all the high school girls there are getting their rocks off, so he does it again and this time he wraps it out for a good 5-10 seconds until an instructor runs up to his car and yells at him to knock it off before he blows the engine. Man, he is sooooooo cool!
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tranzor, I think you hit the nail on the head. Someone needs to go out and buy ******' "9 black, kong of a ***** and casually drop it into his little display with maybe a little sign that says "I LOVE ****". Then see if he gets any votes from the "older crowd".

Seriously guys, I dont even show my car and when I have its not even worth mentioning and this guys load pisses ME off. The one show I got an award at it was a "gimmie", kind of like the special olympics. Even the retard got the gold. I cant imagine what Todd, Steve, Mark, hell all of you guys must feel like after you have spent hours upon hours getting your cars ready of to have "joe **** the rag man and his carnival sideshow" bring home the big trophy after he spent 1/2 hour using a die grinder to prep his "shine" and then 6 hours figuring the best placement of his faceless ******* "carnies".

I dont know if anyone remembers this but about 4 YEARS ago just about every car rag out there said those ******* dolls were OUT.

Anyone have any more pictures of this moving abortion. This stuff is to good not to share with the admin.
You asked, so here is another one....
Attached Thumbnails Puppet Pete Kills us again.-vette-hell-3.jpg  
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Got any pictures of puppet show himself. It would be great to build a small website devoted entirely to this guy and have his face right on the front of it.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Actually, I think we should be posting up these pics and our little Puppet Show Pete story in the Appearance/Detailing section and see what other LS1TECH car show enthusiasts think of his jackassary, and let them know a car like that beats cars like Todd's, Doug's, Steve's, and Mark's at the shows.
Old 06-21-2005 | 12:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got any pictures of puppet show himself. It would be great to build a small website devoted entirely to this guy and have his face right on the front of it.
This is the only one that I have of him and unfortunatly his back it turned to the camera. But that is him in the lawn chair in the center of the picture...
Attached Thumbnails Puppet Pete Kills us again.-vette-hell-2.jpg  
Old 06-21-2005 | 01:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
A friend of mine sent along a few pics of Puppet Show Pete's ride and display, for those who haven't seen this garbage....
There's a car in there? Where?
Old 06-21-2005 | 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burbman
There's a car in there? Where?
That's what I'm thinking...Are you sure the people were voting on the car and not all the junk covering it up? What a bunch of

Quick Reply: Puppet Pete Kills us again.