Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Mustang Bashing!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
I was plain amused when nvme88gt showed up.He talked alot of smack talk
For a car that he posted earlier will only run slightly better than 13's WTF.
IMO he just made himself look stupid not all Mustang guys.

Yup...it's only a 13 second car. Wanna run?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NVME88GT
Yup...it's only a 13 second car. Wanna run?
You're joking right? You're not running your mouth all over a 13 second car honestly, are you?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

LMFAO!!

The only one stroking me here is you

Either you got the ***** or not.

I got cash and we are dropping a motor in a car right now.

While you been running your key board we degree'd the cam in, buttoned it up, dropped it in. Stabbed and bolted the trans..

Better bring a bottle as big as your pic

BTW Officers watching this thread...."YOU To can arrest this prime demographic"
Old 07-10-2005, 01:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So how many people are willing to actually put up money? If you make it worth my while, I might make an exception and go to the track. Everyone take Ellis's crank out your mouths long enough to grab your wallets. It should be easy money, right? I mean...it's just my daily driven Mustang.

This is the part where the BS stops.

Oh wait...I forgot. His car doesn't run yet. Anyone else want to run for some coin?

All of you hypocrites remember these street racing coments the next time somebody brags about going over 100 on the freeway doing a gay *** roll on with someone.

****... so it takes money for you to man up, grab your sack and take it to the drag strip? That's probably the lamest ****** thing I've ever heard... I thought only prostitutes ho'ed out for cash. But hey, you do spend a lot of time on the street by your own admission, so whatever.

Tell you what, if you bring it to the track, I'll be glad to line up with ya... hop in the drag slicks only line, and we'll go at it. I sure as hell ain't waiting through 80 damn cars in the street tires line. If kicking my **** around the track ain't enough incentive for ya, then you ain't worth the time nor the effort.

Losing don't bother me at all... so if you win, you win. I'm man enough to take a loss... you get the bragging rights and can talk all the **** you want about my slow *** car.

But all this ******* posturing just bores the ever living **** outta me. Bring it to the track and show us how ****** slow our cars are. I'm all for it... I wanna see what you got, because I can appreciate any fast car, Ford, Chevy, Mopar, Import, whatever.

If you won't do that... then no offense, but shut the **** up. Your car is fast and you don't have sack enough to show it at the track... we gotcha. We don't have to hear anymore about it in that case.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:00 AM
On The Tree

Oh wait...I forgot. His car doesn't run yet. Anyone else want to run for some coin?
Now, at first I thought "He can't REALLY be that stupid, can he? But then I realized your mistake. You see what Ellis says and you think of some punk kid who doesnt know which end to use on a pair of channel locks saying "Oh, yeah? Well, when I get done with my car it will fly to the moon in 2 seconds flat!" You don't seem to understand that this is a REAL car that has ALREADY ran 11's and a REAL mechanic by trade, who happens to have a REAL business doing speed modifications to other people's REAL fast cars. We aren't talking pipe-dreams here, boy, and we sure arent talking about paying some shop to change out your exhaust to make you think you have a fast car

If your age matches your attitude, you were probably still wiping snot on your arm when he figured out that while street racing is fun, alot can be said for taking it down a track. Bet you are thinking "oh here is another suck up defender" arent you? Well, I happen to be his sister, and I can remember hanging out with him while he was pit-crewing at the (circle) track, and eating dinner in his living room because his "spare" engine lived on the kitchen table ... and there is that trophy sitting at my mother's house ... and the last time I was at his house the guest room had its fair share of trophies as well. Oh, and there is the fact that he just modified my Camaro, making it even more fun to play around in and "a bit better than 13 seconds".

Speaking of ... if you never go to the track, how the hell would you know WHAT your times are?? What, do you have a track clock in your pocket? Talk about being all mouth ... if you can't show the time slip, you just can't talk about times As they say ... put up or shut up.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Launching!

You guys sure do get riled up easy. I like how when I don't back down, everybody says they will race me, but if they lose it's "no big deal". So, if you beat me, I dont know what I'm talking about and you all slap hands(weeeeeee), but if I win I'm just a **** talking ***** and you can all go home and sleep soundly.

I'm glad your brother's car runs 11s. That is precious. It's going to be a sad day when he loses to a "13 second car".

Everybody is thinking, "Is this guy a retard or does he have a Pegasus rocket shoved up the *** of his Rustang."
Old 07-10-2005, 04:24 AM
On The Tree

Everybody is thinking, "Is this guy a retard or does he have a Pegasus rocket shoved up the *** of his Rustang."
No, actually I am thinking that if you could quit being an *** about it and actually talk cars like an adult, everyone would be quite happy to not only debate the possibilities with you, but to also give it a whirl in some friendly races - win or lose. You see, the people here appreciate a fast car regardless of what it is or who it belongs to. If you have better under the hood, then GREAT, we'd be happy to admire it! If you dont and would like to, the GREAT, we'd be happy to thow some ideas and even some wrenches your way. But you come on here talking teenage smack (and yeah, I looked and I know you arent a kid) and you can't expect anyone to feel real friendly towards you. The only reason there would be "hand slapping" if you were beat would be that you are acting like such a jackass. Being confident - and even cocky is one thing - but making a complete *** of yourself is another. You do know you would impress us a hell of alot more if you would just say whatcha got (ya know, X car, X mods, with a few little secrets thrown in) instead of blowin' hot air like a pimple-faced baby in the throes of puberty Frankly, your style of smack is EXACTLY what the Mustang boys were complaining about that got this whole thread started in the first place.

By the way, what exactly is your definition of a "real street car"?? You allude to the fact that your car is well below the 13 second mark, and since they just dont come stock that way you must have mods ... so where is the line between a "real street car" and a race car??
Old 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

goddamn, his name is Eric too! None of you better hold that against me or Poik. So he keeps talking coin to go to the track but never has given a $$ value. Usually, that is the first thing that is thrown out so obviously he doesn't do it on the street either. I am willing to throw some cash into the pot to bring him out. How much you got to lose and still be able to eat?
Old 07-10-2005, 09:42 AM
TECH Addict

Well I've seen at least 4 people say "YES" to a race and he hasn't set it up yet ?! I wonder why ?
Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Racehead
Well I've seen at least 4 people say "YES" to a race and he hasn't set it up yet ?! I wonder why ?
I'm ready to lose...not sure how he would set it up with me i'm 150 miles away.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racehead
I have a "slow" 12 sec car & I will race him as soon as I get my new water pump on the car. I just wanna know, is he racing motor, or bottle? I might have to stop off at Bill's or Ellis's for a few minutes....

And don't misunderstand me 88GT, I'm not saying my car is fast. It's only ranked #7 at the moment. But I will say it will take a legitimate fast car to beat me. And I respect all of them that have. And plan to beat all of them next year.

I am curious about one thing tho. You talk about going up to Mt Vernon & racing. One of our misplaced brothers in a white TA used to go up there & take peoples $ all the time. Did you ever see him there? He has a legit FAST car.....I'm sure he would have taken you up on ANY offer!
Old 07-10-2005, 12:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know the funny thing is Jason called me yesterday We had a good Laugh over this

Almost every Post Mr GT has on this board so far is just a jab one way or another to come up and Street race. An illegal form of racing that has been cracked down on HARD over the past years.

It is Damn hard for me to go out and Street race (as much as I would like to at this point) when I am one of the founders of the CCCA , A gruops who's soul purpose is to take racing off the street.

Now don't get me Wrong I HAVE street raced all over the USA and Europe. I have paid my rent more then once using tactics that have made grown men cry. Nothing better then watching a 13 second 74 Z28 get hit with a 175 shot at the right point in a race! That old 327 was good to me! It was also an old Winston West motor that liked being shifted at 7,500+ Back then (1989-1993) it was alot of fun and the cops were pretty cool about it.

Today? A mistake could cost me every thing I own and alot of time in jail.

I think I will pass on the teen aged antics....
Old 07-10-2005, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Not to mention the fact that after he did get picked up for street racing the shore patrol would have a hay day with him as they transported him back to base.

So, what "rock" are you on anyway?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Launching!

Where to start where to start........

I'm not rich so I will race for $100 or $200 bucks.

My modifications shouldn't matter since I am a "pimply faced kid", but I have a heads/cam 302 on spray, stock style suspension w/ a small tire and all the usual bolt ons that every other 5.0 has. (No big deal, right?)
Benchracing and debating is as gay as talkign about rwhp dyno numbers.

I will go race any day that I don't have duty. LMAO @ the shore patrol comment.

My definiton of a street car is a car is a car that has a stock style suspension, tires that fit in the stock wheel wells, and full interior. Can a daily driven car vary from this? Sure it can, but you asked for my definiton and that's it. My car splits the daily driver duty with my bike and it has full interior, a/c, power everything, a decent stereo. My car doesn't have a bar because I think they make your car more dangerous on the street and people automatically know you are faster than X ET. Also, makes the backseat nearly non functional....however slight the functionality may have been in the 1st place.

**** talking is a part of racing. It always has been and always will be. It works too. Look how quick you all are to get a race going. Have a good one.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

LMAO @ the shore patrol comment.
Not saying they would beat anyone but I can't imagine they would be too happy coming to haul someone back to base for something less than a drunken bar fight. Yes, I have known my fare share of SP's and MP's and have heard some pretty funny stories.

I went to Kent a couple of times for the races. Had some fun but it has just been getting waaaaayy too hot lately. Cops are everywhere and they ARE sellective on who they pull over and when -- it's a game for them too. BUT the penalty is loosing your car and your license forever with a fellony following you if you are the one caught street racing. Even if you are just watching, it's a misdomenor.

Just something to be conscious of.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by howierd42
[img]
I went to Kent a couple of times for the races. Had some fun but it has just been getting waaaaayy too hot lately. Cops are everywhere and they ARE sellective on who they pull over and when -- it's a game for them too. BUT the penalty is loosing your car and your license forever with a fellony following you if you are the one caught street racing. Even if you are just watching, it's a misdomenor.

Just something to be conscious of.
Please believe that the cluster **** at Kent is nothing near that of my definition of street racing. In fact, if you ever drove around with me, 99% of the time I drive like old mother hubbard. Driving like an asshat when other people are present is dumb. When I street race I do it late at night on remote roads that you can see forever in both directions. No chance of someone pulling out in front of you or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry for any confusion.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Resident

When do you actually show up in MV? I've been there 2 weeks in a row and the fastest thing I've seen show up was a Ion Redline...

Oh, and as far as going 100+ on the highway from a gay *** roll.... wtf man? I am not the one talking **** to you, nor am I the one saying I don't street race. You take races with "exotics" when you get them, and last time I check the Express Lanes on I-5 don't have a light to go from a dig...
Old 07-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Amorget
When do you actually show up in MV? I've been there 2 weeks in a row and the fastest thing I've seen show up was a Ion Redline...

Oh, and as far as going 100+ on the highway from a gay *** roll.... wtf man? I am not the one talking **** to you, nor am I the one saying I don't street race. You take races with "exotics" when you get them, and last time I check the Express Lanes on I-5 don't have a light to go from a dig...
I haven't been in the last 2 weeks b/c I got tired of looking at the same Ion Redline.

If you want to do a roll on then good for you. The remark wasn't directed at you specifically. Just at the people who were jumping on the anti-streetracing bandwagon against me, but pat people on the back when they talk about racing on the highway.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

As was already said ... **** talking is as much a part of street racing as the actual racing is. It's always been that way and everybody on this board knows it. It's entertaining for everyone really. However, there DOES come a point where the **** talking has gone it's course and the racing must begin. I think most people here are to that point now, and are becoming bored with the talking. It's time to race. You've recieved a number of offers to race precisely by your own rules. Pick a guy and race .........

edit: Ooops ! I forgot the smiley face
Old 07-10-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Street racing isn't just illegal, it is dangerous. Oh I know you haven't been in a wreck and maybe no one you know has either.............yet. As a critical care nurse I have seen the results of some street races and let me tell you, dead isn't the worst thing that can happen. And it isn't just the kids or the innocent other drivers that are hurt. Can you get hurt at the track? Sure, but because it is controlled and they do have safety regs in place it is much less frequent.
You know what else is nice about the track? Civilized ADULTS (some younger than you) who enjoy being there, help each other out, and don't talk so much ****.

Quick Reply: Mustang Bashing!